Duration: 2:11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1969kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 漢 -瀧宮大吾-

Colt Bear Scene 2 - Marko Lebeau, Roman Wright Kilsyth

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Colt
Hard work and hard play is how these bears roll. While unloading a pick-up truck full of brush, muscle-cub Marko Lebeau gives black grizzly-bear Roman Wright some heavy signals. With his bulging crotch at Roman's eye level, Marko grabs and strokes his growing cock, giving Roman a hard stare. Roman gives a big smile and helps himself to a grope. With all the brush unloaded, Roman moves in for a welcomed play break.Stripping off Marko's skimpy shorts, Roman feasts on that rock hard cock. Pulling out his own hefty meat Roman Climbs up on the truck bed and gives this cute cub a feeding. And when his swollen cock is fully juiced, Roman helps himself to some of that furry, beefy butt. Marko's ass gets licked, probed and fingered as Roman gets that hole ready for a pounding.Using the truck bed to their advantage, Marko lays on his back with is ass off the end of the truck, giving Roman the perfect angle to drive his big, black cock deep. Roman punishes that muscled ass as the heat between them builds. Climbing up into the back of the truck Roman lets cubby take a ride his Daddy cock. Marko is rock hard and stroking as he takes a joy ride on that thick meaty pole. Just as he is about to blow he stands up and hammers out a thick and juicy load all over Roman's muscled and furry chest. Feeling that hot cum spray sets Roman off, unleashing his own steamy hot load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 362.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Bear Scene 2 - Marko Lebeau, Roman Wright

Muscle Beach part 1 Newmarket

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Our musclemen Jack and Jason head to the beach to do a little naked running, posing, horsing around in the water. In part 2 you'll get to see them in bareback action.
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Beach part 1

Sleeping hard Juliaetta

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
We all get boners in our sleep, but unfortunately we don't all have a hot little buddy like Zayne Bright to volunteer to please our meat with some BoyFun sucking and thrusting.
Adam Barnes is the lucky boy dreaming about something hot when his pal on the couch notices the impressive pipe of muscle throbbing away under his tight denim, but it's not contained for long.
Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sleeping hard

Flex Xtremmo Lucio Saints MAHAICA

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Flex Xtremmo, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscles, Rimming, Deep Throat, Kissing, Fingering, Tattoos, Big Dicks
In this video we will show you how we make another amazing scene, be part of our team with this behind - intro where you can enjoy all the backstage deatels that normally you can`t see and watch how Flex Extremmo enjoy as never before.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 532.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flex Xtremmo Lucio Saints

Scout Serg - Chapter 2 - The Campsite - Dillon Stone, Serg Shepard Blitar

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ScoutBoys
Cast: Dillon Stone, Serg Shepard
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
It had been a little difficult to get Serg on his own but, the other day, the perfect opportunity presented itself to me when everyone else was out on a hike. I climbed into the boy's tent and sat next to him on the groundsheet. There was something about the way he looked at me it compelled me. I casually ran a finger over his thigh. Within seconds, my greedy hands were caressing every inch of his beautiful body, savoring the sensual softness of his smooth, trembling flesh. He pressed his gentle lips against mine, grasping my dick and toying with it through my pants. I held him in my arms and thrust my hand down the back of his shorts. Before long, he was carefully unbuckling my belt and pulling my huge manhood from the cruel prison of my underwear. I turned him around and pushed my tongue deep into his hole until he was moaning with anticipation. I knelt behind him and pushed my raw dick into him. He gasped, astounded by the sensation. I turned him onto his back. I needed to look into his eyes as I made love to him. The look on his face sent me spinning. Then I got him onto all fours and banged him harder and harder until.
Duration: 23:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Serg - Chapter 2 - The Campsite - Dillon Stone, Serg Shepard

Massage parlor twinks Leonberg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Helix Studios , 8Teenboy
Cast: Joshua Cartier , Will Forbes , Alex Russian , Carl Johnson , Bradin Niel , Dave Heydon
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshot, Twinks
Need a soothing and calming touch? You may want to look elsewhere. These massage parlor twinks rub out more than just tight muscles. This 5 scene folic guarentees everyone has full release.
8teenboy gathers some young British models familiar to viewers of Puppy Productions bareback imports. All the scenes here are condomed and feature masseurs more than willing to go past just a massage to make their clientse back again and again.
Brandon Niel massages Will Forbes, working his crouch over expertly while popping his stiff cock in Will's mouth as the baby oil flows. A rimjob gets Will's ass prepped for a massage table fuck, then the boys switch for Will to jam his cock in Brandon's ass, deep and hard. Open mouth facials and torso shooters end the session.
Now it's Kyle Martin massaging Joshua Cartier's hairless asshole with his probing fingerwork and tongue before climbing on top to drive his dick in that smooth ass for a ride. Josh jacks a load out while Kyle's cock works his ass over, finally pulling out to pop a load on Josh's abs.
Josh is back to try a fresh masseur, Dave Heydon. Josh can't resist a fat uncut tool in his face needing a blowjob and neither can Dave, so they go back and forth 69ing and rimming ass. Dave slides his prick on in Josh's ass, pounding their way to blasts of torso coating love juice.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:44
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1788kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage parlor twinks

Время генерации страницы 0.03474 секунды с 9 запросами