Old 04-02-2024, 10:45 AM   #1366
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kylie Nicole Swedeborg

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Sometimes, good girls need to be punished. Learning to be a good girl .
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2637kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 864.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Nicole

Anal punishment of contemporary master craftsman Devas Hrastnik

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Freedom
Cast: Hibiki Otsuki, Tomoda Aya, Arimura Chika
Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, Catsuit, Toys, Anal
男をイカセる特技を持つAV女優は数々 いますが、その中でも2014年2月ぼ時点 でトップ4といえば「結城みさ」「大� ��ひびき」「友田彩也香」「有村千佳 」となるでしょうか。その「イカセ� �四天王」の匠の技を存分にご紹介い� ��します。本作品はその匠達の「アナ ル責め」に特化した作品ですので「� �ナル」に興味のない方のご視聴はお� ��めいたしません。
Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:11
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1002kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 995.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal punishment of contemporary master craftsman Devas

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 North River

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Girl Needs To Be Taught Some Good Lesson West Columbia

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Victoria White
Genres: All Sex, Straight, Oral Sex, Anal
Video language: English
Victoria had been dating a married man who has no interest in leaving his wife. Victoria decides to surprise him at his house. She pretends that she's a neighbor and tries to make friends with his wife.
He breaks up the little party and calls up Scott. He tells him that she needs to be taught a lesson. He pretends that her lover has sent flowers but the real reason why he's there is to punish her!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girl Needs To Be Taught Some Good Lesson

Время генерации страницы 0.06535 секунды с 9 запросами