View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 07:00 AM   #2443
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Cochabamba

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Useless Whore Gets Ass Fucked: Texas Patti Humiliated and Fucked Sulphur Springs

Cast: Texas Patti ,Patrick
Genres: Flogging ,Blowjob ,High Heels ,spit ,Humiliation ,Squirting ,Blindfold ,black hair ,Lingerie ,German
Video language: English
Texas Patti is so happy today because her beloved master, Patrick, is taking time out of his busy day to spend time with her. What she doesn’t know is he is only here because his lover Annika is out of town. Patrick leads her on all fours to a bed. Wearing sexy white lingerie and a blindfold, she is quick to let Patrick know she will do anything he wants. He flogs her ass and when Patti moans with delight but he is irritated that she enjoys it. He takes no joy in giving her pleasure. She is here for his pleasure. Next comes spanking, flogging, choking and spitting.
He spreads Patti’s legs and grabs his camera to record him spanking her ass. He will show this video to his lover Annika later. Patrick spanks her round ass until it glows red and she begs for his dick in her asshole. She pleads to have his cock in her mouth. She aches for his approval. He spreads her ass cheeks, oils up her ass and fingers her butthole, spreading it open. Patrick spanks Patti’s clit, making her cry. He likes seeing her in pain. She must be quiet or he will leave. She bites her lip, trying to be silent. Each moan gets a slap.
Patrick is tired of this useless whore but she begs for one last chance. He lets her suck his cock. Patrick fucks her pussy. A slap every time she makes a noise. He fucks her from behind, grabbing her mouth and pulling her cheeks, stretching her mouth to hold more cocks. He fingers her pussy, making her squirt. Patti squirts many times, cumming hard and making a mess. He fucks her face with his cock, getting it hard for her ass. She asks that he be gentle in her ass. Patrick videotapes more to share with Annika. He fucks Patti in her ass, pounding her deep, ignoring her cries. He tells her to rub her pussy and tells her how he likes to fuck Annika. Patti promises to do better and asks for Patrick to cum on her face. She doesn’t deserve that. He drops his load on her bush and clit before commanding her to eat all his cum.
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9648kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Useless Whore Gets Ass Fucked: Texas Patti Humiliated and Fucked

Patricia Dream South Gardiner

Release Year: 2024
Patricia Dream was nasty and disrespectful so as a punishment Mugur tied her to a ladder. But that was just the beginning. Patricia gets spanked, clipped and tortured by all kinds of kinky bdsm games and Mugur fucks her hard in every possible hole of her! Check out how she screams as her ass gets stretched by a big cock while she's being helpless!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patricia Dream

Sumptuous BDSM Rendezvous Vianen

Cast: Michelle, Master Costello, Hendrik R., Slave M.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pussy & Tits Torture, Spanking, Fisting, SM, Domination
Yes, rendezvous of this sort are still taking place. And of course, being Master the neo Marquis, is he putting it onto film and kind enough, letting us watch some of these sumptuous rendezvous.
Duration: 1:59:19
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sumptuous BDSM Rendezvous

Disgraced & Tormented – Lomp's Debut Steinbach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
After explaining the concept of the safe word, Master dominates the pretty babe! She really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission!
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12214kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disgraced & Tormented – Lomp's Debut

Tied Ladies In Turmoil Odum

Release Year: 2024
Beautiful women tying each other up and getting tied tightly is what you will enjoy in this latest video release by Jewell Marceau. Tight rope bondage consumes these lovely ladies until they struggle and squirm, but to their dismay, never get rescued! You will find some good, hard spankings, girl/girl interaction, humiliation, penetration, and plenty of rope restraining these gorgeous beauties as they drool in distress for some sexy,intrusive action and more abuse!
Duration: 1:36:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Ladies In Turmoil

Disgraced & Tormented – Kate Bootal's Debut (part 2) Awendaw

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kate Bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Decent slave girl Kate Bootal has been well so far in the first part, when Dr Lomp was testing her sensitive tits and nipples. It’s time to push a little bit up. Sadistic master is hoping for a similar performance from her now, in the electro game. He will secure the slave girl on the torment throne, just after placing some tacking on the seat place, to provide an uncomfortable situation to the poor one. Then he will fasten her arms to the sides of the throne. As a last preparation for the torment, he will moisten the girl’s pure flesh, to cause her to feel the pain deeply through her every cell. Electro party is ready for Kate Bootal, watch her struggling in Dr Lomp’s cruel hands.
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12289kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disgraced & Tormented – Kate Bootal's Debut (part 2)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03914 секунды с 9 запросами