View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 06:35 PM   #943
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Marcus Isaacs, Mike Dozer 720p Lowry City

Video language: English
Mike Dozer and Marcus Isaacs are furry from head to toe with full beards. Marcus is the lean dude with the enormous raven tattoo. Mike is the burly guy with a cock both long and thick. He's a cross between a and a bodybuilder. They move from ravenous kissing to cocksucking when Marcus drops to his knees and slurps up Mike's cock. Mike guides Marcus' head and encourages the cock worship with lots of groans and dirty talk. While he sucks, Marcus runs his hands through the forest of fur covering the well-defined muscles of Mike's broad chest. Marcus' cock bobs rapidly and the tight hole in the center of his bubble butt clenches in anticipation. Sweat is beginning to mat their fur when Mike tears himself away from Marcus' mouth and turns his attention to his perfectly molded, furry buns. He splits them with his hands and drives his tongue and several fingers deep into the warm hole. When Marcus' hole is well primed and spit-lubed, Mike slams his cock in. Mike's rhythm never falters or subsides. He rams Marcus to orgasm, on his belly and on his back, feeding him his cum. Then Marcus grabs Mike's cock and helps him jack out a thick load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4655kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 872.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Isaacs, Mike Dozer 720p

OnlyFans Mojo & Lydian Grey Caen

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Mojo & Lydian Grey
How my pussy deserves to be treated. Lydian licked, kissed, and bit me in all the right ways and man that tongue/beard combo felt so fucking good. A lil treat for my foot lovers in here too.
Duration: 35:02
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 4304kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans Mojo & Lydian Grey

Scott DeMarco and Roman Eros New Albin

Studio: RealityDudes
I spent all day trying to find a guy to let my buddy Roman blow him. But when I saw dark-haired, bearded Scott the search was worth it. Once this hot piece saw Scarlette hanging out without any panties on, he was willing to do anything we told him to.
Duration: 27:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 633.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott DeMarco and Roman Eros

Timberwolves, Sc.4 (Aleks Buldocek, Shawn Wolfe) - 720p Ovapa

Mike Dozer and Marcus Isaacs are furry from head to toe with full beards. Marcus is the lean dude with the enormous raven tattoo. Mike is the burly guy with a cock both long and thick. He's a cross between a and a bodybuilder. They move from ravenous kissing to cocksucking when Marcus drops to his knees and slurps up Mike's cock. Mike guides Marcus' head and encourages the cock worship with lots of groans and dirty talk. While he sucks, Marcus runs his hands through the forest of fur covering the well-defined muscles of Mike's broad chest. Marcus' cock bobs rapidly and the tight hole in the center of his bubble butt clenches in anticipation. Sweat is beginning to mat their fur when Mike tears himself away from Marcus' mouth and turns his attention to his perfectly molded, furry buns. He splits them with his hands and drives his tongue and several fingers deep into the warm hole. When Marcus' hole is well primed and spit-lubed, Mike slams his cock in. Mike's rhythm never falters or subsides. He rams Marcus to orgasm, on his belly and on his back, feeding him his cum. Then Marcus grabs Mike's cock and helps him jack out a thick load.
Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4686kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 957.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Timberwolves, Sc.4 (Aleks Buldocek, Shawn Wolfe) - 720p

Beards, Bulges & Ballsacks! Part 2 Eaton Park

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Aarin Asker, Hoytt Walker
Genres: Muscles, Hairy, Blowjob, Oral, Anal, Cumshot, Tattoos
Hoytt Walker is pissing in a trough and as he shakes off his dick, Aarin Asker walks up in his jockstrap. The muscle studs lock gazes and run their eyes up and down each other's ripped, hairy bodies. Hoytt gets hard in his own hand watching Aarin rub his muscles and cup his cock and balls.
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6565kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beards, Bulges & Ballsacks! Part 2

High N' Tight Los Rios

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Raging Stallion
Cast: Ace Era Bennett Anthony Bruno Bernal Gage Unkut Jackson Grant Mick Stallone Rikk York Ryan Cruz
At the 'High n' Tight' barbershop, men come to get their hair cut, their beards trimmed, and all their sexual desires fulfilled. Steve Cruz directs a stable of hairy, bearded, tattooed barbers and their clients as they indulge in intimate body rituals that leave them with mouths full of cum, holes wet with spit, and their muscles glistening with sweat. Bruno Bernal comes in for a haircut, but is so captivated by sexy barber Ryan Cruz, all he wants to do is give up his hole to him. Mick Stallone comes in for a high and tight from leatherman barber Rikk York, and Rikk's assistant Jackson Grant instigates a three-way fuck session that leaves all three men with their balls drained. Mick Stallone passes the time in the waiting room by stuffing his cock down Ace Era's throat, then bending him over and delivering an intense pounding. Bennett Anthony doesn't have enough cash on hand to give Gage Unkut the tip he deserves, so he graciously sinks to his knees and worships Gage's hard cock before taking Gage's dick up the ass and getting a load to the face. Book your appointment for a 'High n' Tight' now from these macho barbers and their shop full of smoking hot studs.
Duration: 1:56:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1836kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: High N' Tight

OnlyFans Mojothic & Lydian Grey Goodwine

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Mojo & Lydian Grey
How my pussy deserves to be treated. Lydian licked, kissed, and bit me in all the right ways and man that tongue/beard combo felt so fucking good. A lil treat for my foot lovers in here too.
Duration: 35:02
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 4304kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans Mojothic & Lydian Grey

Время генерации страницы 0.03611 секунды с 9 запросами