View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 03:22 PM   #38967
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fun With Rope Volborg

Johnny and I have been getting into more intricate uses of rope lately. I have to admit, I love being tied with Rope and the more experienced the person doing the rigging, the better. Being good at tying someone up is not something that just happens, it takes practice and a patient submissive, also, a lot of spare time. The more occasions that you tie someone up, the better you become at it. You find yourself not having to untie a section because the length doesn't work out and you find that actually doing the rigging gets faster.
In this instance, Johnny wanted to practice his tying. I showed up downstairs wearing nothing but a pair of panties. Johnny went to work, with a lot of rope. He wanted to tie me in a hogtie, which, as you know, is my favorite. I had no idea what he had planned. He wanted to use the harness ballgag also known as a trainer gag. I hate this gag, I hate any gag that goes between my eyes. But he wanted to use the harness on it. We have a friend, who's wife reports that she likes it when he attaches the harness to pull her head back, that it feels more balanced. He wanted to see what I thought. But as usually Johnny had to take it a bit further. He brought my hitachi down stairs and tied it into the hogtie as well. Then he used a dimmer switch to control the intensity of the hitachi. Do you think I could tolerate the harness gag now?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:06
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 6133kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 343.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun With Rope

HardTied Angel Allwood Smiths Falls

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore
Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix.Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Angel Allwood

Pop Quiz - Star Morattico

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Pop quiz, Star. What is the capital of Arkansas? New Jersey? Idaho? How do you spell cunnilingus? And while we are at it, tell us more about yourself; your dreams and your nightmares. This is RealTimeBondage, Star, and our members have lots of questions. Every time you are wrong or you lie you can expect some pain to coax you toward the right answers. You did lives shows with us for Insex, so you know how this works. All of our members tell us what they want to know, what they want see, and what they want to hear and we make sure that you do it all for them, streamed live in Hi-Def.
Duration: 1:58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pop Quiz - Star

SexAndSubmission - Jesse Pony Is Fucked Into Submission Wilsons Mills

Jesse Pony is an interior designer who gets a call from Quinton about a home decor problem. She is able to make time for him, and heads over to give him her professional opinion.
After looking around his place, she finds a room that seems a little out of place. He tells her to take a look and now her juices are flowing with curiosity. What seemed innocent at the beginning turns out to be a lot more that what Jesse could handle. Quinton gets her bound tightly in rope in a standing partial suspension. He goes to work on her and in very little time Jesse becomes overwhelmed with the BDSM activities. It’s all so new, and happening so fast that Jesse can barely keep up with what he is dishing out. The day keeps moving at the same pace with lots of bondage sex, and bound orgasms that have Jesse’s eyes rolling back in her head. The day is closing, and Quinton has a few more tricks up his sleeve. The sex is intense, and Jesse begins to sob as she screams I love you at him not able to understand the emotion she is going through. She has been fucked into submission, and she may never understand how he did it.
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Jesse Pony Is Fucked Into Submission

The procedure Guyana

Capably went he his hubschen and servile slaves under the application of tools like whip, hei? to em wax
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:50
Video: 704x512, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 778.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The procedure

Frogtied Suspension South Wellfleet

I haven't been doing suspensions long, but I absolutely love them! For me, suspension is the best type of bondage to help you clear your head and focus on the task at hand. And, I'll try a new suspension just about any day you ask me.
So, this was a usual Friday afternoon. I put on a rock and roll t-shirt and purple leggings that were sent to me by a fan. My feet are bare. Johnny takes his time carefully tying me in a chest harness and hip harness with hemp rope to support my weight in the suspension. He then ties my legs into a nifty frogtie. Finally, he attaches me to the suspension ring and uses the electric hoist to make me glide up in the air. After a while of spinning and struggling in mid air, Johnny decides to pull out a few toys. He whops me with the flogger before swatting me with the cane. This is something we don't do often for video, but tied and swinging from the ceiling kind of made me a bit more helpless I guess.
Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frogtied Suspension

Good Super Hot Excellent Collection Fucked and Bound. Part 5. Haddam

Extreme anal sex happens when these sadistic Masters have their way with our masochistic pain sluts. Intense rope bondage and unforgiving devices, keep these captives bound tightly

Total size: 21.0 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Super Hot Excellent Collection Fucked and Bound. Part 5.

Время генерации страницы 0.03370 секунды с 9 запросами