View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 12:07 PM   #1360
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sexual aggravation Ketsumi Lester Prairie

Ketsumi tired of everyday life, she wants to feel the humiliation and so came to the master of torture that would be punished...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1756kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual aggravation Ketsumi

ElitePain - Punishment Methodology vol 3 Luning

In this series we are introducing our dear viewers to the different punishment methods worth using on females. We guide you through this journey, which will depict painful humiliation in this episode.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21542kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Punishment Methodology vol 3

Venus Vixen - Really Horny Gets Creampie Crescent City

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Venus Vixen
Video language: English
I was expecting another client named Samantha but my Venus showed up instead. She had booked a private session with me for her own reasons which quickly became obvious when she began stripping completely naked and stroking my cock over my shorts. That was incredibly inappropriate, but her young, super petite body and perky nipples beckoned me as she wrapped her mouth around my cock before sliding it into her tight pussy. She's so small, I was shocked she could fit me inside her. I felt her pussy juicy drip everywhere. This was a very naughty thing she did so I felt she needed some light punishment by first wrapping her neck with my shirt like a leash and then just grabbing the top of her head so I could pound her harder. I finished deep inside her tight little pussy.
Duration: 37:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11672kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Venus Vixen - Really Horny Gets Creampie

First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch Smartville

I’ve known Olivia for years. Her life changed and she was ready to shoot! She had worked for gotcuffs twice before and her acting skills were incredible but everything changed with the rope bondage and it was hard to get a read on her and so I was also off. At the beginning I tell her I usually do a getting to know you clip with no storyline but since her acting was so good and we knew each other lets just get right into a little scenario…That was my mistake, lol.
So a few seconds at the beginning explaining that to her and then I bring her in tied at the wrists and we begin with a storyline that she is a snitch so I’m going to punish her but everything is off and she is totally surprised at what it feels like to be tied up, but to me not only is it sloppy bondage but it is very loose…she is very surprised that this is loose despite having seen many photos of what I do. I cut out all of the stops so it is a an actual clip and I put the behind the scenes stuff at the back end. Enjoy the awkwardness, or not.
Not sure if she will come back for more, it has been a few months and I haven’t heard anything… I don’t think that is a good sign, lol. I sure wanted to tie that hair to her toes next time around.
Duration: 28:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First time fumbles, aka The lady is a snitch

SexAndSubmission - Adriana Chechik - Sexual Recovery Terre Haute

New girl Adriana Chechik is sexually rehabilitated by Dr. Deen in this hot role-play update! Adriana has very impressive deep throat skills and loves to be manhandled! She also gets put in strict bondage including a full suspension and endures various forms of corporal punishment!
Duration: 57:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11546kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Adriana Chechik - Sexual Recovery

Mood-Pictures - The Prison Punishment Show Gwynn

The government introduced a new corporal punishment system. Inmates with a remaining prison term up to 1 year can apply for participating in the Prion Punishment show. If they participate, their remaining prison terms get halved. People can either go to see this show or can watch the live broadcast on TV. They can even vote with a smartphone applications. Female viewers decide the number of whip-strokes, male viewers vote the for the number of can strokes for each inmate. Once the viewers decide, the inmate can no longer quite the punishment. Now we can see such punishment show with live audience, and we also see what's happening behind the scenes in the prison if the mean guards get too much power.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mood-Pictures - The Prison Punishment Show

Excellence In Obedience Lotus

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way...
Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excellence In Obedience

Время генерации страницы 0.03541 секунды с 9 запросами