luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Energize a Penis onto Her Beautiful Latex Covered Crotch

Energize a Penis onto Her Beautiful Latex Covered Crotch

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Venus Lux, Caprice Capone
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, All Sex, Bareback, Toys, Fuck Mashine, Oral, Shemale on Female, Cumshot
Video language: English

Everyone loves a road trip until it takes 500 million light years to get somewhere. "Are we there yet?" doesn't even make sense to ask. To pass the intergalactic time, Venus and Caprice study Earth's culture in hopes to understand the species before they crash land on their tiny planet. Girls with cocks? Bondage and fuckingmachines? Earthlings are kinkier than these two expected. Their sexual practices are curious and arousing to the two hot latex aliens, and so to pass the light years, Venus takes charge of Caprice and fucks her pussy with her cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Energize a Penis onto Her Beautiful Latex Covered Crotch

Olivia Would & Charlie Forde - TS Olivia Would Buttfucks Hot Charlie

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Olivia Would & Charlie Forde
Genres: Transgender, Trans, Trans Fucks Female, Hardcore, Natural tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English

Blonde TS stunner Olivia Would is a perfect match hot, platinum-haired cisgender girl Charlie Forde. Rocking light colored string bikinis, they kiss and bite tits. Olivia strips Charlie's bottoms off to eat her pussy. The tantalizing trans woman straddles Charlie's pretty face, jamming her ample she-cock down Charlie's throat. Ms. Forde chokes and spits. Olivia slips into something more comfortable -- Charlie's smooth pussy -- and fucks it. 'I want you in my ass,' Charlie declares devilishly. The T-girl drives her boner up Charlie's butthole doggie-style. Charlie sucks on Olivia's meat, giving a raunchy, ass-to-mouth blowjob. Butt-to-butt on all fours, the two vixens share acrobatic anal reaming. They fuck in more positions as Charlie furiously masturbates her clit, conjuring a gusher of girl squirt that drenches Olivia! This adventurous date comes to a climax with Olivia soaking Charlie with a milky cum facial.

Duration: 28:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5110kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Olivia Would & Charlie Forde - TS Olivia Would Buttfucks Hot Charlie

Katy Leon vol.2

He looked up at me and, without breaking his gaze, slowly made my entire cock disappear down his throat.

Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 400.7 MB

Download Katy Leon vol.2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04565 секунды с 9 запросами