All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore

She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her sex holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Chaise

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Chaise

Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Release Year: 2024
Video language: German

Der Meister des femininen Leidens ist wieder da! Ingo LeGrand und sein Waffenbruder Björn der Morgenstern geben sich heute in ihrer bereits bekannten Heilanstalt dem Studium der weiblichen Erziehung hin. Zwei für ihre Widerstandsfähigkeit bekannte SM-Jüngerinnen demonstrieren eindrucksvoll die Möglichkeiten des menschlichen Körpers als Objekt. Weithin hallend gellen die Schreie der Gepeinigten durch die alten Mauern.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 796.7 MB

Download Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Clubbing

With all the family holiday obligations that have happened recently, I'm finding that I really feel like I could use some "ME" time. So, I have made up my mind- I am going to go out and dance the night away with my friends! I put on a shiny metallic blue minidress with matching panties and silver high heels and head for the door. I have the night free! Better enjoy it! But, alas! I do. It make it five feet before Johnny catches me and asks me where I'm going. I told him that I am off to enjoy some "ME" time. Well, he must disagree, because next thing I know, I am in a strict chair tie with arms secured above my head in front of the Christmas tree that still needs to be taken down. I'm given a duct tape gag and a lecture that certain things must happen before I can go have some time to myself. Like what? Taking the Christmas tree down? It's still January! Johnny must not like my attitude, because he unzips the top of my dress allowing my breasts to pop out. He then declares that my plans have changed. I might just be sitting here damsel in distressing all night rather than dancing! Same thing, right?

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 139.1 MB

Download Clubbing

Kerry - hogtied HuCow

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Kerry
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Nipple Puller
Video language: English

Kerry is back and her udders have grown considerably! That's great news! She is the perfect HuCow for the new high milking bed, because the farmer has a new position in mind: a hogtie! Well, the position has been done before (with Thiccy Niccy), but never with udders poking through a milking bed! It is a very strenuous position, but Kerry loves a good bondage challenge! The farmer clamps her nipples and makes her wait a little before she is installed on the bed. Then Kerry is cuffed with her udders hanging down through the milking opening. The goat milker is an exhausting machine, especially in combination with this position, but it there's an HuCow who can do it, it is our cute Kerry!

Duration: 10:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14644kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kerry - hogtied HuCow
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12245 секунды с 9 запросами