Old 03-31-2024, 02:44 PM   #12726
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Morning wood Rhodell

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Helix Studios, Fratboy
Cast: Shane Frost, Max Carter, Dorian Daschain, Kyle Ross, Jaiden Ellis, Levi Madison
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Mastrubation, Muscles, Safe Sex, Twinks
Watch what this horny group of studs likes to do first thing in the morning...fuck! Horny top Shane Frost pounds twinks for breakfast. Watch him show Max Carter and Jayden Ellis who’s boss! Forget coffee in the morning, all Kyle Ross needs to wake up is a big fat cock in both holes. Start the day right and pull out your Morning Wood!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:42:20
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1758kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morning wood

Intuition Caspar

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Titan Media
Cast: Jessy Ares, Scotch Inkom, Casey Daniels, Enzo Rimenez, Danny King, Marten Scholz, Jay Roberts
It's that initial glance that piques your interest. It's the impulse that confirms an undeniable attraction. It’s that bolt of excitement that courses through your body. It's Intuition, and Titan demands that you follow it as exclusives Jessy Ares and Scotch Inkom lead a handsome crop of studs that let their guard down and follow their instincts. Go ahead, move in closer....
After a dip in the pool, the bulging swimsuits of Jessy Ares and Jay Roberts are released for some deep-throat fun -- followed by a passionate fuck that leaves Jay gasping for air. In front of a lush backdrop, hung suck buddies Enzo Rimenez, Marten Scholz and Casey Daniels take turns on each other before blond Casey bends over. After stretching out massive stud Scotch Inkom, dark and chiseled Danny King initiates a sweaty workout that takes care of their stiff love muscles.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:19
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1786kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intuition

Citebeur - Sexy Arab Boy Salim Offers His Little Hole Torbert

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Rafael, Salim Laroche
Genres: anal, arabian, bareback, breed, gay, interracial, latino, oral
Salim Laroche is not used to big dicks. But this time he's going to give in to temptation. After all, it's understandable. Rafael's big cock has the hypnotic power of an anaconda. When you see it sticking out of this guy's pants, you just want to take it in your mouth and feel it from behind. It'll be a challenge for the sexy arab gay boy. Will he be able to take a big cock like that up his perfect, finely muscled arse? Warmed up by Salim Laroche's masterful sucking, Rafael isn't going to stop there...
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5078kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 770.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Citebeur - Sexy Arab Boy Salim Offers His Little Hole

Slave Boy Milam

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
It can be tricky separating the humanity from your property. You see a sweet set of eyes, an adorable face, and a small, tight body and you can forget sometimes that this isn’t a person. At least, not in the way we think of people.
Austin makes me very happy and I care for him deeply, but it would be irresponsible for me to confuse those feelings. He is my property. Bought and paid for. I own him and he is mine. And while soft, sweet sex is nice, I need to remind him (and myself) what our relationship is.
To this end, there are certain rules. One, when we’re eating, I eat first. He serves me, watches me eat, and takes my plate away. After this, he’s then allowed to be fed. Another rule is that he cannot speak unless I speak to him first. And even then, I explicitly have to ask for a response. But one that I think is most helpful is sleeping arrangements. I have my bed, warm and big. But Austin? I’ve been provided a cage for him to sleep him.
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Boy

The Auction Gatlinburg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
As much it’s hard let go of what was mine, seeing Austin on the auction platform is a special thrill. He’s so obedient, so well trained. He came to me pretty disciplined, but I like to think I gave him some extra structure as well. After all, I was his first and only master.
From the moment I won him and inseminated his tight, virgin hole, he was mine to mold and shape. And now, seeing him back on the block, I believe he’s an even more valuable prize for whoever should win him next.
With the crowd of men watching, I show off his best assets. With simply a snap of my fingers, he presents his fuck hole perfectly, showing its pristine, tight pucker. My big cock had definitely worked it hard, but it still retains its original purity. With his cute face and smooth body, no one would ever have think he was no longer a virgin if he didn’t disclose.
As I run my hands over his body, I see his cock grow harder in his tight jockstrap. He’s still responding to my touch, aroused and ready to be used and fucked. Of course he knows what he’s now meant to do. He’ll please me, yes, but his job now is give me the best return on my investment. I’ve put many nights, many hours into Austin. And now, I’m going to get the best payout.
The dark room is a buzz with murmurs and chatter as other men see my possession on display. I take his cock in my hand, squeezing it, teasing it, even firmly tapping his balls, showing just how much he can take. I see the bids come in faster, pleased with his durability. This gives me another idea.
I snap my fingers and Austin kneels in front of me. I open his mouth. His bottom lip hangs still in the air, soft and supple. It’s hard to not kiss it… maybe bite it. But I want to show them just how far he’d come under my ownership.
Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Auction

Rico Marlon - Muscle Bubble - 500th Video (Juven, Rico Marlon) Quaker Hill

Release Year: 2024
I mount his face and pump a big creamy load of cum all over his face and into his mouth! We get him into bed take turns rimming out his little Hawaiian hole! He tells us that he wants to get his face fucked.
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rico Marlon - Muscle Bubble - 500th Video (Juven, Rico Marlon)

The King Solsberry

Cast: Dom King, Noah Fox, Daniel Evans, Cody Seiya, Theo Brady, Leo Grand, Manuel Skye, Sean Xavier
Genres: Anal , Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Oral, Rimming, Muscles, Young Men, Twink
“King” is the highest compliment a boy can give to a man whose sexual energy is without question. These Kings waste no time conquering the bodies, cocks, and holes of our CockBoys. Watch with pleasure as our beautiful boys, on bent knees, lavish praise and attention onto the big dicked men they willingly serve. Dom King leads a royal flush of studs; Sean Xavier, Daniel Evans, Manuel Skye, Leo Grand, Noah Fox, Cody Seiya, and Theo Brady in this no-holes-barred deep-breeding fuckfest from award-winning Cockyboys team Jake Jaxon and RJ Sebastian.
Duration: 1:38:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The King

Время генерации страницы 0.05138 секунды с 9 запросами