LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Call of booty Desert Center

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Helix , Fratboy
Cast: Alex Waters, Jasper Robinson, Hayden Clark, Max Carter
Genres: Twinks, Rimming, Muscular, Hunks - Studs, Cum Shots, College Guys, Brunette, Blowjob, Blonds, Big Dick, Anal Sex, American, Facials, Double Penetration
Farbtoy has a newpany of troops that pairs horny sergeants with eager new recruits. Huge dicked Hayden Clark takes on the tight holes of muscle blonde, Max Carter and fawnish twink, Jasper Robin. Straight, hung blonde, Alex Waters takes his sexual frustration out on our young cadets using their mouths and tender asses with all the intensity of a drill sergeant. Fatigue jock straps,bat boots, and hard bunker fucking, Call of Booty will satisfy your military boy itch.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:24
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2144kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Call of booty

Wrestlers Klickitat

Video language: English
The name says it all. In a run-down Russian wrestling school, the lads have got more than just the sport of their filth minds. After a hard session in the gym building up a sweat, the lycra wearing lads come back to the changing room one by one, where they strip for the camera, and start getting hard. Each solo session sees the lads rub their throbbing cocks through their wrestling gear, while they fantasize about holding their mates down on the mat. Tattooed, muscled, and straight as fuck, each one then slowly brings themselves off, rubbing and tugging their throbbing pricks until they explode in a spray of cum. Every cum shot is captured from different angles so you can see the whole creamy eruption from every side. Some of the horny, dirty lads then go at it again, blowing wads of spunk over the weight training bench, before letting the next filthy wanker step up to toss himself off. It you like muscle, solo action, and love seeing thick dicks through wrestling gear, you are gunna love this lot!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:03
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1110kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrestlers

Sexual Sin Gay - Cum Swallows Versoix

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Sexual Sin Gay
Logan McCree comes across two muscled hunks making out near a Castro Street bar and follows them into an alley to watch. Rugged Junior Stellano, also hairy and inked, is full of explosive passion playing with Angelo Marconi, a dark-featured muscle god. Their make-out is teeming with grinding and groping. It seems as if they don't know Logan is even there, but I doubt it would stop them. Once Angelo goes down on Junior's curved cock with a sublime deep-throat, a bus tour of nuns couldn't halt their lust. Both guys are wizards with mouths. Junior is a spicy sucker, playing lots at the balls when he's not doing a gagging deep-throat. Junior gets ample time to overwork his mouth, but he never flags. Luckily, when he needs a rest, Angelo can keep the momentum going. Angelo's hairless ass is Junior's next target. He's between the cheeks with his tongue, face, hand, elbow, everything, all as Angelo gently writhes. If Junior's face is any further inside Angelo's ass, he might have to start paying rent. Junior fucks Angelo, still cascading with confidence as he sails into Angelo. They play in different styles. The beginning is fun, where the grind together in the narrow confines of the alley, but when Junior really takes off into Angelo, the whole set shakes. Angelo is bent over a plastic trash bin where Junior goes wild with speed. This uncomfortable set piece even allows for missionary fucking, another highlight via Junior's awesome oomph. Angelo cums being fucked and Junior pulls out just in time to pop. Something about all of this registers in Logan's body physically.
Duration: 1:53:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Sin Gay - Cum Swallows

The Prize ass Knierim

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
There’s nothing better than winning. That feeling you get under your scalp, that electric tingling that excites you, makes you feel taller and stronger. When I was the top bidder for Austin, it was a rush like nothing else. Not only had I won, but I was now this little guy's owner. He was mine. Mine to enjoy.
It’s somewhat of a rite of passage to get the gold ring on your finger. It’s a symbol not only of the new bond between master and slave, but it’s also declaring your place among the others. The buyers. The elite. It’s a fraternity I’m proud to be a part of. It’s a powerful feeling knowing you’re among such esteemed men, watching them express their authority and power, and to see them take claim of their winnings.
Today, I’m the lucky victor. As I step up to the auction stand, I see my prize waiting for me. A beautiful, well trained boy, presenting his hole up to me like it was served hors d'oeuvres. Showing me his tight little pink bud, inviting me, and completely submissive. Reaching out my hand, I simultaneously felt my mouth water and my heart pulse thinking of getting my first taste.
Claiming my prize is more than just an indulgence. It’s also a pledge. By taking my new slave’s hole in the view of my peers, I’m affirming my membership. By seeing each other lay out our seed and marking our new property, we know we’re serious and can be trusted with this awesome power.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1702x1080, AVC (H.264), 7683kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Prize ass

DallasReeves Zane Anders and Jordan Easton Somonauk

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Zane Anders, Jordan Easton
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Oral, Interracial, Muscles, Athletes, Cumshots
Zane Anders and Jordan Easton are chilling in the kitchen, shooting the breeze. When Jordan mentions how horny he has been lately, Zane doesn’t miss a beat. He grabs his crotch to reveal his big package Jordan goes for it immediately.
Duration: 18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 311.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DallasReeves Zane Anders and Jordan Easton

Cristian Sam fucks Dorian Morehead

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Muscles, Hairy, Blowjob, Oral, Anal, Cumshot, Tattoos
Dorian is falling in love with our Argentinian alpha top! This Tuesday we’re up for a torrid sex scene on my terrace. So hot, we had to move inside. Flex twink Dorian Petit meets the latino of his dreams. Rough fucker by excellence, Cristian Sam takes ownership of that wide French hole. When your bottom boy is that flexible, you can only go deeper and deeper.
Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9193kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cristian Sam fucks Dorian

Jack Of All Trades: Danny Starr & Gunnar Stone 4K Grosse Pointe

Cast: Gunnar Stone, Danny Starr
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Tattooed muscle hunks Danny Starr and Gunnar Stone are supposed to be en route to an overnight job, but both are too horny to think about anything besides each other's throbbing cocks. Pulled over in a deserted lot, Gunnar, wearing nothing but his work boots, climbs up the back of the van to give Danny easier access to his hole. Now with Gunnar on the ground, Danny fills his co-worker with his big uncut dick until he's pulling out his bareback rod to drown Gunnar's crack in cum.
Duration: 23:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack Of All Trades: Danny Starr & Gunnar Stone 4K

Время генерации страницы 0.04587 секунды с 9 запросами