View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 09:38 AM   #500
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Paulina's (First Visit Mineral Bluff

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Paulina's
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheater, Chipmunking, Cum On Tits, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, First Black Cock, Handjob, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Oral Creampie, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
We have Dick Sucking Lips galore with this hot new Latina hoover mouth. Pretty much every body feature on Latinas is specifically designed to please men and that's why we love them so much. They are LBFM's (Little Brown Fucking Machines). She walks quietly but sucks a big dick! Let's see how many of you get that one...haha! It didn't take long to figure out she's an expert cock sucker who knows how to get the cum out. In fact, I think she might have broken a new Glory Swallow record! I wonder how many guys she blew that as soon as she started on their dicks thought to themselves "Oh fuck, I can't hold on." She was taking the load whether they were ready to give it or not. If you haven't already done so, check out the Twitter selfie video I posted of her showing off her amazing curves and you'll see why these chicks are built for fucking. She has a hot white chick friend who wants to try a Gloryhole visit too so that should be fun. I'll take her friend solo first and then maybe both of them together to share some cocks and cum. You guys know the deal, you have to give her a good star rating to get her back.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12128kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paulina's (First Visit

Danika 1st Visit Callicoon

Cast: Danika
Genres: 13 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Tattoos, Theater Room, Throat Fucking, Tongue Stud
This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double dog dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!
According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.
She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an hour. She almost needed a wheelchair to get to her car. I knew she was horny and wanted to get laid but her pussy was not prepared for this assault. She likes it rough so some viewers might be offended.
Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danika 1st Visit

Bailey (3rd Visit Dodge City

Cast: Bailey
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Ass, Blonde, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know most of you like the longer videos but there's not much I can do about this one. This is what happens when you put a hot blonde in the Gloryhole booth who has amazing cock sucking skills. No guy can last very long once she latches onto their dick. You just have to hang on for the ride and hope she doesn't suck your balls through your shaft.
A guy friend of hers found one of her Gloryhole videos and told her mom who flipped out so I'm not sure if we're going to see more of her or not. Keep your fingers crossed. It would be a shame to lose such an great blowjob artist who loves to swallow cum.
Check out her goo gobbler move on cumshot 9 where she makes sure she doesn't leave a drop of cum behind.
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9598kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey (3rd Visit

Indica Monroe and Italy 2nd Visit Blanchard

Video language: English
These two are the perfect pair at the Gloryhole because they both push each other to see who can be sluttier! Which one do you think got that big dick down her throat the furthest?
Duration: 1:08:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9281kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indica Monroe and Italy 2nd Visit

Dalila Dark - Bukkake (2023) Carson City

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Dalila Dark
Genres: Bukkake
Eventually the kinky babe from Italy - Dalila Dark - is back for her bukkake as she got already acquainted to cum swallowing during her first gloryhole. She quickly starts sucking the guys' dicks and literally gags herself with them, although she takes it quite easy. So when the jizz starts to erupt - she's ready. Dalila looks straight to the camera when the first cumshots land into her mouth. She tries to collect and keep up a big mouthful and when it's time to swallow - she does it instantly on command, gargling a bit before that. The sperm comes to her eyes but she goes on, getting fed with cum from both sides. The second big gulp is a bit heavier for Dalila but she is set to swallow everything she's offered today! Either she becomes horny or the cum makes her look even better but with cum on her face she looks perfect! She feels quite enough after getting facialized with some residual cum and even tries to finish her cum glass.
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9323kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dalila Dark - Bukkake (2023)

Angel Wicky - Glory Hole Gagging 1080p Liscomb

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Angel Wicky
Angel Wicky is so horny that it doesn’t matter where she is, she just has to get off. The workplace is no exception. She is interrupted by employee Danny D who hasn’t been living up to his work promises. When Angel gets the title of “ball buster’ at work, she takes it quite literally and calls Danny D in for a chat.
Duration: 26:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4725kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 934.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Wicky - Glory Hole Gagging 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19744 секунды с 9 запросами