View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 01:45 PM   #2002
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

NextDoorStudios In the Wrong Hands Portlandville

Studio: NextDoorStudios
Cast: AJ Sloan, Andrew Miller, Casey Everett, Damian Night, Derek Kage, Diego Daniels, Isaac Parker, Jayden Marcos
Derek Kage has had enough with Damian Night; just because he's the owner's doesn't mean he can treat Derek this way. But when Derek puts his foot down, things take a wildly unexpected turn, and definitely one for the better. Hot teacher, Isaac Parker fucks student, Andrew Miller. Casey Everett gets a full body massage from AJ Sloan. Jayden Marcos and his coffee shop get the customer of his dreams when Diego Daniels walks through the door. Except, oh no! Jayden was so distracted by Diego's sexiness that he spilled coffee all over Diego. If only there were some way to make it up to him...welp he's In the Wrong Hands but with the right cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4948kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NextDoorStudios In the Wrong Hands

Bareback Piss School Yeagertown

Video language: English
Halloween – and one cute, horny boy is about to get the fright (not to mention the fuck!) of his life. Realising he’s forgotten a book at school, he returns to his classroom, where he soon becomes the unfortunate prey of distinctly malevolent forces. Is it a dream? Who the fuck knows?! What is certain is that, with deep-throat cock-sucking, balls-deep ass-pounding and 100% raw twink action at every twist and turn – not to mention oodles of piss and double-anal action! – this is one seriously jizz-lashed nightmare you won’t ever want to wake up from!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:01
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1707kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Piss School

Cole Blue & Colton Fox - Tape 1 - Silent Night Ohiopyle

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Cole Blue & Colton Fox
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Cole readjusted himself and got into a kneeling position in front of me. He began to slowly pull his pajama bottoms and underwear down, and his huge penis popped out. It was fully erect and, my word, it was a big one, and even more beautiful in its shape and girth than I had dreamed it would be.
Transfixed, all I could do was stare. Cole inched even closer. My dreamy brother smiled kindly, and I could see in his eyes that he was confessing with his body what his voice couldn't yet speak. I couldn't speak, either. My hand began to move and it landed on Cole's thigh.
Cole's held breath finally exploded out in a rush as my hand drew ever closer to his hardon. Finally, my brother took my hand and put it around his huge boner. The silky soft skin of his swollen erection felt amazing.
As I carefully stroked and squeezed my brother's throbbing penis, I felt a small trickle of precum ooze out and I instinctively rubbed that lubricant into the thick shaft and cockhead. I'm not really sure how much time passed while Cole let me play with his cock and massive balls. I leaned down and softly kissed the head of his hard-on. Cole hissed and moaned as I gingerly put my mouth around it.
This was the first time that I had been with a guy, let alone giving head. I loved it right away: The taste and texture of my brother's magnificent cock was even better than I had dreamed. Cole gasped and pushed his dick deeper into my mouth. I thought I might gag, but I didn't. So we went faster. Pretty soon, I was swallowing Cole like we'd been doing it all of our lives.
I had the wherewithal to realize that Cole would be going back to his university after the New Year. Then I wondered if Cole might be willing to take my virginity."
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Blue & Colton Fox - Tape 1 - Silent Night

Bareback School Nightmare Thackerville

Halloween – and one cute, horny boy is about to get the fright (not to mention the fuck!) of his life. Realising he’s forgotten a book at school, he returns to his classroom, where he soon becomes the unfortunate prey of distinctly malevolent . Is it a dream? Who the fuck knows?! What is certain is that, with deep-throat cock-sucking, balls-deep ass-pounding and 100% raw twink action at every twist and turn – not to mention oodles of piss and double-anal action! – this is one seriously jizz-lashed nightmare you won’t ever want to wake up from!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:41
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 2058kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback School Nightmare

WilliamHiggins Jan Kuna - Session Stills Marengo

Studio: WilliamHiggins
Cast: Jan Kuna
Jan Kuna is from Trinec and is aged 20. He is a a student who enjoys girls, football and fitness. What a great looking guy Jan is, with such a handsome face. As he starts to strip off he shows a lovely body, with a beautiful hairy chest. Turning and pushing his underwear down he exposes a hot ass, again with some fine hair on the cheeks. Then he turns again to let us see a beautiful, soft, cock. Jan kneels on the sofa to give a better view of his sexy ass, using his hands to spread the cheeks. Things get better still as Jan gets his cock good and hard and gives us some great poses to show it off. He really does look great and completes a very good shoot with some more views of his beautiful pucker hole.
Duration: 11:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2468kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 216.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WilliamHiggins Jan Kuna - Session Stills

Twink Pop - Joey Mills and Jake Preston Atlantic City

Studio: Twink Pop
Cast: Joey Mills, Jake Preston
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, cumshots, gay, oral
When their jock classmate Clark Reid keeps tossing stuff at them, twinks Jake Preston and Joey Mills hatch a plan. As the professor makes Clark write on the board, Joey jerks Jake off in an Erlenmeyer flask, then leaves it on Clark’s desk and lets the jock take the blame for cumming in class. The prof perp-walks Clark out, leaving the horny college students free for some biology self-study! Jake fucks Joey doggystyle over the desk, then missionary. Joey sucks the top, then rides him on the professor’s desk till he orgasms before getting on his knees to take Jake’s load in his mouth.
Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4136kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Pop - Joey Mills and Jake Preston

Corbin Fisher - Eli Uses Tristan Oudenaarde

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Eli, Tristan
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth, twink
One thing we learned about Tristan in his introductory solo is this young man's dick is ready to go always, instantly, at a moment's notice, and for as long as you want it! He's definitely among the horniest of the horny young college studs, and his cock certainly got that memo. Indeed, when we set him loose on Eli with his mission being to drill Eli long and hard, Tristan and his hard cock were more than up to the task! Just look at how much Eli's loving Tristan's cock here! A few minutes into the fucking, with Tristan's stiff dick pummeling his hole, Eli realizes this young and horny newbie can give him the kind of fuck he's been itching for - long, steady, relentless, and intense. Tristan's rock-hard cock and relentless pounding is what pushes Eli over the top, in fact - and these guys are so into one another and vibing so well they fire off their loads in unison!
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - Eli Uses Tristan

Время генерации страницы 0.03676 секунды с 9 запросами