View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 12:41 PM   #12717
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Printer's Devils Mc Millan

Studio: LagunaPacific
Cast: Armando, Bill Crane, Brian Hawks, Derrick Stanton, Jeff Hunter, Michael Christopher
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
The staff in a print shop brag to each other about the guys they laid and then they all get down and do it again together. Printer's Devils definitely lives up to it's name. Michael Christopher, Derrick Stanton, and Jon King are certainly no angels when it comes to interacting with their co-workers at this Hollywood printing studio. This movie, by legendary director WilliamHiggins, did for blue collar workers what Pizza Boy: He Delivers did for pepperoni sales. Michael Christopher and Craig Scott do it in the printing shop; Jon King and a brunette do it in a delivery van and then a bedroom; two brunettes fuck by a pool table and then in a bed; a blond and a brunette do it in a bed as yet another blond/brunette combination are on a couch; it ends with an orgy in the print shop with five guys.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Printer's Devils

Raw Fuck Club - Fucking A Twink. I Bust Two Loads Estancia

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Raw Fuck Club
Cast: Mateo Muscle, Ian Levine
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, hunks, jocks, oral, twinks
Watch your alpha get worshipped like the god he is by a sexy twink. Handsome Ian worships my muscles before I fuck him in multiple positions. His hole felt so good on my cock that I nutted twice while fucking him. This is one you wont want to miss!
Duration: 31:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Fuck Club - Fucking A Twink. I Bust Two Loads

Gael kRiok & Andre Pijote Watsontown

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots
Gael kRiok can't get over Andre Pijote new bod and wants some "BroTein" too which Andre Pijote is happy to give him.Gael kRiok & Andre Pijote get into flexing and worshiping their muscles and they keep going at it as they suck each other and even when they fuck, turning each other on even more.
Duration: 25:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gael kRiok & Andre Pijote

Dane Renner - Sun-Kissed Florida Twunk Rockfield

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CadeMaddox
Cast: Dane Renner
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Florida is the land of hot men, sun-kissed oranges, and sun-kissed men, and Florida Twunk is one of the sweetest, hottest, and juiciest bottoms that ever came out of the sunshine state. I enjoyed this one! Check him out on X @FloridaTwunk and on OF FloridaTwunkk.
Duration: 25:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7647kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dane Renner - Sun-Kissed Florida Twunk

Ferdinand, Bautista & Felix Greendell

Studio: BarebackMeDaddy
Cast: Bautista, Felix, Ferdinand Rossi
This threesome has a daddy and two boys sucking dick and barebacking each other. There's even a hot daisy chain fuck in the mix. By the end we find the mature fat man taking dick at both ends, as his fat ass gets pumped full of warm cum.
Duration: 30:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ferdinand, Bautista & Felix

Muscle Bubble - Playboy Tapes (Juven, Playboy Tapes) Sheep Springs

I mount his face and pump a big creamy load of cum all over his face and into his mouth! We get him into bed take turns rimming out his little Hawaiian hole! He tells us that he wants to get his face fucked.
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscle Bubble - Playboy Tapes (Juven, Playboy Tapes)

Massimo Piano & Matthew Anders - The Chancer, Editor's Cut Stevens Village

Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Massimo Piano & Matthew Anders
Matthew Anders eagerly reveals to colleague Massimo Piano that he's just been offered the position of senior tour manager at the headquarters of a successful record label. Massimo can't hide his disappointment at losing out on his dream job to Matthew.
Massimo would still like to be part of the crew. But, instead of resorting to begging for a position, he turns up the charm and heat. And by heat, we mean Massimo gently kisses his sexy superior's neck, unzips Matthew's fly, works his mouth over the horned-up cock, and slides his tongue into the smooth ass.
Hot under the collar, Matthew strips naked and rides Massimo's thick cock. Massimo unloads his cum all over the boss's ass, and Matthew showers his new tour crew member with a suit bukkake.
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7836kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massimo Piano & Matthew Anders - The Chancer, Editor's Cut

Время генерации страницы 0.06247 секунды с 9 запросами