LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cole Blue & Colton Fox - Tape 1 - Silent Night Eastchester

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Cole Blue & Colton Fox
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Cole readjusted himself and got into a kneeling position in front of me. He began to slowly pull his pajama bottoms and underwear down, and his huge penis popped out. It was fully erect and, my word, it was a big one, and even more beautiful in its shape and girth than I had dreamed it would be.
Transfixed, all I could do was stare. Cole inched even closer. My dreamy brother smiled kindly, and I could see in his eyes that he was confessing with his body what his voice couldn't yet speak. I couldn't speak, either. My hand began to move and it landed on Cole's thigh.
Cole's held breath finally exploded out in a rush as my hand drew ever closer to his hardon. Finally, my brother took my hand and put it around his huge boner. The silky soft skin of his swollen erection felt amazing.
As I carefully stroked and squeezed my brother's throbbing penis, I felt a small trickle of precum ooze out and I instinctively rubbed that lubricant into the thick shaft and cockhead. I'm not really sure how much time passed while Cole let me play with his cock and massive balls. I leaned down and softly kissed the head of his hard-on. Cole hissed and moaned as I gingerly put my mouth around it.
This was the first time that I had been with a guy, let alone giving head. I loved it right away: The taste and texture of my brother's magnificent cock was even better than I had dreamed. Cole gasped and pushed his dick deeper into my mouth. I thought I might gag, but I didn't. So we went faster. Pretty soon, I was swallowing Cole like we'd been doing it all of our lives.
I had the wherewithal to realize that Cole would be going back to his university after the New Year. Then I wondered if Cole might be willing to take my virginity."
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Blue & Colton Fox - Tape 1 - Silent Night

Dane Renner - Sun-Kissed Florida Twunk Tariffville

Studio: CadeMaddox
Cast: Dane Renner
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Florida is the land of hot men, sun-kissed oranges, and sun-kissed men, and Florida Twunk is one of the sweetest, hottest, and juiciest bottoms that ever came out of the sunshine state. I enjoyed this one! Check him out on X @FloridaTwunk and on OF FloridaTwunkk.
Duration: 25:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7647kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dane Renner - Sun-Kissed Florida Twunk

Nik Fros Pounds Dean Menace Mastic

Studio: RawAlphaMales
Cast: Nik Fros, Dean Menace
If only one word could be used to describe the encounter between Nik Fros and Dean Menace in the Raw Alpha Males fuck room, then it would be this: stretched. Dean is a fresh-faced young man who's not quite a twink, but he's definitely on the periphery. He's adorable and hot, and on top of that, Dean Menace loves to take dick. It was a no-brainer for him when Nik Fros started flirting with him, because Nik is a sexy-as-fuck alpha male who loves getting deep into the asses of his bottom lovers. This is where the "stretched" key word comes into play, because when Nik Fros and Dean Menace strip down and start fucking, Nik roughs up and stretches Dean's ass completely!
Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8218kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nik Fros Pounds Dean Menace

Duty Bound Vol. 30 Mc Intire

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Str8Hell
Cast: Jan Kedlubna, Martin Love, Pavel Modelon, Reyn Story, Roman Madlec, Slavomir Zeleny
Watch these hot Czech guys getting down with bondage and all of the deviant BDSM behavior that you're looking for. We are proud to bring you these sexy, toned studs that eagerly perform for the camera and for you! You`ll see men bound, whipped, being fed their Master`s cock and being jizzed on.
Duration: 1:12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5811kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Duty Bound Vol. 30

Big Dick Construction Company Ardsley

Studio: JetSetMen
Cast: Connor Kline, Duncan Black, Jay Cloud, Josh Long, Kris Jamieson, Lance Luciano, Tom Wolfe, Zachary Perry
Big Dick Construction Company stars Zachary Perry and Kris Jamieson in five ass pounding, big dick sucking, load blowing scenes! These studs get the job done and then get each other done by fucking some hot ass on the work site. There's no better way to work up a sweat and a rock hard dick than to get sweaty with your co-workers on the job. When you're ready to lift a big load of wood you better call The Big Dick Construction Company!
Duration: 2:01:36
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2991kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dick Construction Company

Massimo Piano & Matthew Anders - The Chancer, Editor's Cut Wasco

Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Massimo Piano & Matthew Anders
Matthew Anders eagerly reveals to colleague Massimo Piano that he's just been offered the position of senior tour manager at the headquarters of a successful record label. Massimo can't hide his disappointment at losing out on his dream job to Matthew.
Massimo would still like to be part of the crew. But, instead of resorting to begging for a position, he turns up the charm and heat. And by heat, we mean Massimo gently kisses his sexy superior's neck, unzips Matthew's fly, works his mouth over the horned-up cock, and slides his tongue into the smooth ass.
Hot under the collar, Matthew strips naked and rides Massimo's thick cock. Massimo unloads his cum all over the boss's ass, and Matthew showers his new tour crew member with a suit bukkake.
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7836kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massimo Piano & Matthew Anders - The Chancer, Editor's Cut

Brothers Should Do It Sparrow Bush

Studio: LagunaPacific
Cast: Brad Peters, Brad Scott, Derrick Stanton, Giorgio Canali, J.W. King, Jack Burke, Jamie Wingo, Jimmy Jagger, Jon King, Kip Noll
When they're left alone, these boys definitely can't stay out of trouble! With their toned bodies, charming good looks and huge cocks, who could blame them? Join Jon King, Kip Noll, Derrick Stanton and more in this classic full of sloppy blowjobs, raw ass poundings and ridiculous cum explosions!
Duration: 1:17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brothers Should Do It

Время генерации страницы 0.12546 секунды с 9 запросами