LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Scout Colton - Chapter 6 - Sneaking Away - Greg Mckeon & Colton Fox Bahrain

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ScoutBoys
Cast: Greg Mckeon , Colton Fox
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
When I joined the Elite Scouts I didn't realize I was signing up for the adventures of a lifetime. I live for the long summer days out in the wilderness and those crazy nights by the campfire, telling ghost stories and playing Truth or Dare. I've learned so much: survival skills, practical skills, and even things about the way that my head works.
I've had a heck of a lot of sex as well! I don't know if it's just the group I'm in, but it seems that almost everyone is sneaking off in pairs (and occasionally in trios) for a bit of fun. We all turn a blind eye, of course, and it rarely gets discussed. I mean, what are you gonna say? "Hey Max, that time you had to head back to camp because you'd forgotten your compass, did you really get lost on your way back to the group or did you get banged by Scoutmaster Stone instead?"
The most intriguing of all of our leaders is Scoutmaster McKeon. He's got a vibe about him, which I can only describe as a little dangerous. He's handsome, but he comes across as a bit arrogant, and can be quite dismissive and aloof. To be honest, I hadn't really thought about him sexually until our camping trip last Halloween when I had the most intensely erotic dream about him. Guess my subconscious knew better than I did what I wanted.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6981kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scout Colton - Chapter 6 - Sneaking Away - Greg Mckeon & Colton Fox

Thomas Controls Wesley Mudanjiang

Studio: CorbinFisher
Cast: Thomas, Wesley
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Southern boys Thomas and Wesley are enjoying the snowy weather here in Nevada, especially since it's something that neither of them get to see very much at home. The downside of winter, though, is that chill that gets right down into your bones, so these two definitely needed to warm up when they got back inside - and the more clothes that come off, the hotter they get!
Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5814kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thomas Controls Wesley

Gael & Uriel Anahola

Studio: BarebackLatinoz
Cast: Gael Macias, Uriel Simon
After making out, Uriel pulls Gael's cock out of his pants and goes down on it. Then he gives his inked top a good ass licking, before Gael slides in from behind. A long bareback fuck follows, ending with fresh cum dripping from Uriel's well used asshole.
Duration: 32:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gael & Uriel

Sword of the Samurai - Touch My Sword Oak Hall

Studio: PeterFever
From our PeterFever East creative team in Tokyo comes a new exciting series, with the look and flavor of traditional Japanese samurai culture, and starring the hottest Asian models around! Our newest Japanese model discovery, hot and beefy Nozomu, is the experienced samurai warrior sharing his knowledge and technique with a younger student, played by sexy Asian superstar in the making Ramu. Practicing in the dojo, Ramu thanks his horny mentor for today's lesson, asking to see Nozomu's legendary katana sword, passed down through generations. Opening up his garb, Nozomu shows Ramu his other legendary sword, the one dangling between his muscular thighs. The obedient student asks to taste it, and their encounter begins. Once Nozomu's sword has risen to it's full stiff dimension, Ramu rises and gets a kiss of acknowledgement from the mentor. He lies back with legs spread as Nozomu holds his knees open and climbs on top. The two warriors lie in 69 and swallow each other's hard tools. Nozomu drills a juicy finger into Ramu's eager hole. Ramu's happy moan rings out, and the student straddles his mentor's waist to take in the full length of the hot, excited "sword". He holds Nozomu's nipples and stares happily into space as his ass fills with thick bare cock. As he stands Nozomu rams in from behind and speeds up. When Ramu lies back and Nozomu plows in harder and hotter, the young student explodes in a creamy wad of sperm across his tight waist. Pulling out, Nozomu only needs a few strokes to add to the musky splatter.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 23347kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sword of the Samurai - Touch My Sword

Oliver Mark, Roman Todd Hopkins Park

Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Oliver Mark, Roman Todd
Roman Todd is back, bringing his brand of passionate dominance to fuck Oliver Marks and complete the trifecta that started with a Oliver & bf Carter Collins three-way and a topping of Carter here! When Roman joins Oliver in the shower, it takes little time for Oliver to go down on him and happily take his cock. He's just as delighted when Roman sucks him back, eats his ass and starts pounding him.
Oliver shows he loves getting fucked not just vocally but how he thrusts his hole on Roman's cock. The passion diminishes slightly when they get out of the shower to trade blowjobs, but it comes back with full force intense as Roman jackhammers Oliver into splattering a huge load over the shower glass. Cum-hungry Oliver gets a facial from Roman and flashes yet another smile of pure delight.
Duration: 22:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oliver Mark, Roman Todd

Boe Jack, Ryan Gemtattedfrk, Mascverssuperman Bryson City

Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: Boe Jack, Ryan Gemtattedfrk, Mascverssuperman
Boe does all the deep drillin, and there's plenty of hunky muscle ass to drill. Boe fucks Gem and Superman fast and furious until he busts his nut on Superman's ass.
Duration: 33:39
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boe Jack, Ryan Gemtattedfrk, Mascverssuperman

Printer's Devils Baker City

Studio: LagunaPacific
Cast: Armando, Bill Crane, Brian Hawks, Derrick Stanton, Jeff Hunter, Michael Christopher
The staff in a print shop brag to each other about the guys they laid and then they all get down and do it again together. Printer's Devils definitely lives up to it's name. Michael Christopher, Derrick Stanton, and Jon King are certainly no angels when it comes to interacting with their co-workers at this Hollywood printing studio. This movie, by legendary director WilliamHiggins, did for blue collar workers what Pizza Boy: He Delivers did for pepperoni sales. Michael Christopher and Craig Scott do it in the printing shop; Jon King and a brunette do it in a delivery van and then a bedroom; two brunettes fuck by a pool table and then in a bed; a blond and a brunette do it in a bed as yet another blond/brunette combination are on a couch; it ends with an orgy in the print shop with five guys.
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Printer's Devils

Время генерации страницы 0.05959 секунды с 9 запросами