View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 11:49 AM   #38919
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chaise Arrecife

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaise

Aiden Starr, Hazel Paige - Im Your Useless Sex Toy (2024) Midway Park

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Aiden Starr, Hazel Paige
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
Hazel Paige is a submissive young lesbian who gets wet when a cruel mistress like the dominant Aiden Starr verbally abuses her. Nothing makes her panties moist like being called a stupid, useless sex bimbo. Aiden has many gifts but her true talent is her way with words and she quickly obliges her objectified slut slave with her vicious tongue and critical discourse. First, Aiden tests the limits of Hazel’s concentration, pain tolerance, and ability to follow directions. She finds Hazel’s abilities as a service sub to be woefully lacking and punishes her accordingly. After putting cruel clover clamps and clothespins on her little perky tits and juicy pussy lips, she spanks her mercilessly until she begs to cum. Pleased with her pet whore’s sacrifice, Aiden allows her the pleasure of an orgasm while squeezing her fragile throat. Next, Hazel is restrained with inescapable rope bondage and is required to lick her mistress’s pussy. Aiden grinds on her face as she subjects her to repeated and unwanted orgasms, facilitated by a powerful vibrator. Hazel begs for mercy, but there is none to be found in this dungeon. To finish the day, Hazel is restrained. Her tight pink pussy gets crammed with a massive strap-on dildo. Aiden fucks her until her cunt is dripping. This makes Aiden more ravenous and she decides to fist Hazel’s pussy. Her hand barely fits inside and Hazel begs to cum from the overwhelming sensations. Aiden cackles with delight as she entices Hazel to lick all of the gooey cunt cream off of her fingers. This shoot is a treat for those who love watching a young slut cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aiden Starr, Hazel Paige - Im Your Useless Sex Toy (2024)

Pain It Forward: Gasp Fingerville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Stephie Staar has a problem. London River has been taking her clients at the club. Stephie has tried everything to stop her, but there’s just something about London she can’t seem to overcome. Stephie’s real problem is that she’s decided to talk to OT about putting out a hit on London. OT has his own ideas.
Duration: 52:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Gasp

Domination Hartshorne

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Domination explores a sexual tryst between two consensual women in mutual chastity. Shorty is mounted in the stocks and pegged with a strap-on. Still, both women get no release, while both are locked in secure chastity belts.
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5081kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 991.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domination

Hell of a Day Realitos

Cast: James Deen ,Katie Summers
Genres: big dick ,unshaved ,Role Play ,fake boobs ,Big Tits ,Straight ,Bondage ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage
Katie Summers is having the worst day. After getting mugged on the street, Katie comes home to an empty apartment where her cruel landlord has confiscated all of her possessions for not paying the rent in months. He gives her the option of getting her belongings back if she sexually submits to him. Punishment, bondage and anal sex satisfy Katie’s curiosity while getting her stuff back.
Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hell of a Day

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2 Slatedale

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... cherry sits waiting on the bed for a new gag. I return and I have one. A shop rag is stuffed in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. I then roll her onto her stomach and bind her ankles and feet. I then put her into a Tight hogtie. I retie her head back by her hair as well. I tie her crotchrope through the back of her chest harness and then up overhead, making sure everything is nice and tight. cherry can barely move an inch. I smack her ass a few times before I leave her once again. When I finally return, I roll her on her side and tie the rope that was pulling her up down to a ring bolted to the floor. There's no way she can roll back now. I tie a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull it down tight to another ring bolted to the floor. I leave her once again as I sit back and enjoy the view. I decide to pay some attention to her after a while. I rip open her blouse and manhandle and and smack her ass for a while. I remove her gag shortly after. I don't release her quite yet though. I nose hook her instead. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip is behind the scenes footage of cherry being released from the hogtie and then some commentary by her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

Leather And Steel - Hazel Paige Mc Graws

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Hazel Paige, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Ball Gag, Suspension
Hazel Paige is a tough cookie, and The Pope is going to try and crumble her. She begins upside down in an ankle suspension with her wrists bound and chained to the floor, stretching her out. The flogger instantly changes her flesh to a bright red as it strikes her all over creating sadistic art. She is spanked before breaking out the magic wand and vibrating her pussy into multiple orgasms. Next, Hazel is locked into a body cage like device that holds her body in a doggy position, displaying her ass for a good beating. The leather from the flogger and crop litter her body with bright red welts from the punishment dished out by The Pope. Now that Hazel has been pushed to her breaking point, her pussy is filled with a dildo as he fucks her into more orgasms. In the final scene, Hazel is on her back with her limbs all secured with leather cuffs locked in place. The flogger swings through the air and hits its mark over and over as Hazel screams from the pain. The finale is when there is heavy breath play during the final orgasms of the day, pushing her over the edge.
Duration: 50:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather And Steel - Hazel Paige

Время генерации страницы 0.09121 секунды с 9 запросами