View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 09:55 AM   #1352
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight Gatewood

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn’t help, Cassie’s perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

ElitePain - Lie Detector vol 1 - Tippy Vevey

A naked girl is tied to the lie detector and interrogated. Every time she lies she will be shocked. Then, she will be punished for her crimes with clothespins, caning, whipping, electric shocks to her pussy, and needles in her pussy lips.
Duration: 58:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11312kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Lie Detector vol 1 - Tippy

Fresh girls sexually exploited by the butler Beryl

Release Year: 2015
Studio: kink
Cast: Karmen Karma And Melissa May
Butler Bill Bailey steps into the Master bedroom to enjoy a drink and finds a pair of hapless slaves locked in punishment bondage. These brand new girls managed to anger Governess Aiden Starr and have been stripped of their uniforms and left naked with a note requesting Bill make them earn their clothes back. Bill is not the sort of man to turn down a good time and makes good use of 19 year old Melissa and slutty cock sucker Karmen. Both girls drool and beg as he runs his gloved hands over their vulnerable flesh and shoves his cock deep in their gagged mouths. Karmen screams as bill violently fucks her in the body stocks and whips her tight body with a flogger.
Duration: 48:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh girls sexually exploited by the butler

The Training of a Model or a Slave? Day Two West Terre Haute

Cast: Adriana Chechik ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Gimp ,big dick ,Oral Sex ,Discipline ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Gag ,Role Play ,bottom ,natural boobs
Video language: English
Model slash wannabe slave trainee thinks she has the stuff for erotic service, but I plan to see her prove it.
Her fear of the dark intrigues me, so I lock a box on her head and make her search for the key hanging in plain sight as I torment her tender flesh. I can hear the muted whimpers through the head box and it warms my heart to know she is in there all by herself.
Before she can recover, I jam her throat full of thick gimp cock and show her exactly the way I want to see it done. She sucks and slurps like a good little cock sucker. My pride swells with each gag.
She says she likes it in the ass now, and I take full advantage by ordering her into a tormenting reverse cowgirl anal fuck. This is the position that separates the wannabes from real thing. Is she a model, or a slave?
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of a Model or a Slave? Day Two

Anal Slut Gets Cold Steel Anal Invasion Tienen

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Gag ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Slapping ,Anal ,Nylons Stockings ,Crotch Rope
When Pax walks onto the set, the first thing the little slut does is look at my dick. I smirk and grab her by a nipple, pulling her into the scene. This will be fun.
When I jam the knotted into the crotch of her tight nylons, I could swear that I smell pussy. I make it tighter, wrap up her arms and gag her with a wiffle ball. Her eyes give a pleading look, and I grab her by the hair and start grinding out her first orgasm against the crotch rope.
The rope wraps tightly around her fresh young tits. The nipples stand straight out, straining for attention, and I can’t help sucking the fuck out of each one. After slapping her a round a little, I cut crotch out of her soaking panties and what do you know - there is a pink, puffy, hungry pussy in there just dying for attention.
I booked Pax so that I could ream her asshole. I find the prefect pile driver position for this: face down, ass up. I tie that ass and pussy wide open, and put that cunt on simmer with a slow vibe. Working her up to the largest, heaviest ass fucking toy we have takes time, but it is so worth it to see this tramp struggle to bear it all.
Duration: 1:18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Slut Gets Cold Steel Anal Invasion

Cantilever Love Niles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
A pathetic drooling mess. No matter how hot Endza Adair is, she'll always end up reduced to a pathetic, drooling, sobbing mess by the time O.T. is done with her. She doesn't want to be so turned on by the extreme corporal punishment and intense bondage that he puts her through, but she can't help herself.
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7364kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cantilever Love

Bountiful Orgasms with Brutal Bondage Upperville

Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Straight ,Handler ,Submission ,Bondage ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Metal Bondage
You saw Lyla in a live show, now see her on her own. Tough and willing are attributes admirable out of an up and coming bondage slave of your dreams.
She begins locked into the A frame with her legs and arms spread and her ass on the floor. Any movement yanks on her neck or fragile wrist and ankles. She can squirm and wiggle all she wants, it’ll cost her though. This gets put to the test when her nipples are clamped then tied off stretching her titties out. She is whipped and vibed, made to rip off the clamps at orgasm.
With her ass up, face down she is ready for a fucking of a lifetime. She is bound into position with the metal bondage pipe system with just enough movement to express the ferocious fucking she’s about to endure. Whether she wants to or not, orgasms will be brutally fucked right out of her by Alpha. Machines never tire.
Now that her pussy has been violently fucked it’s time to stimulate her clit into oblivion. What better way to do so then with an upside down sybian suspension. Some girls cum heavy and hard, other girls cum long and steady with rolling orgasms. Find out which kind of orgasms are induced when Lyla’s mind and body have been depleted.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bountiful Orgasms with Brutal Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.05316 секунды с 9 запросами