Old 03-30-2024, 09:28 AM   #2171
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fresh Meat: Charlie Forde - Australian Squirter Orange Walk

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Charlie Forde, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Squirting, Suspension, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English
Charlie is a sexy blonde slut from Australia that is dying to get tied up and tormented. She tells us that she’s quite the squirter too, so it’s time for The Pope to glove up and get to work. First, Charlie is in a chair with her legs bound together and pulled up pushing her body back into the chair. Her arms are in a TK and secured behind her, and now that she is helpless, it’s time to test this slut’s abilities. The crop is the implement of choice, and The Pope inflicts damage quickly and precisely with it. First her feet, and then her ass before pressing a vibe against her clit to start the water works of the squirting orgasms. Next, Charlie is in an inverted suspension that employs a Futo but is supported with a waist harness to help with weight distribution. Her other leg is pulled out and restrained to expose her wet pussy. Her flesh is tenderized with a flogger before bringing back the crop to hit all of the sensitive areas. Nipple clamps are added just to top of the suffering and then her pussy is drained of its juices with more squirting orgasms. The final position has Charlie on her back with her feet tied together, her knees pulled down beside her, and her hands above her head and out of the way. The sole purpose of this position is to drain her of every fucking drop of her sweet cunt nectar. Squirting orgasm after squirting orgasm happen until there is nothing left for her to expel from her cunt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Charlie Forde - Australian Squirter

An Extract from Browning's Video Blog South Berwick

Cast: Circe Borges
Genres: natural boobs ,Straight ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Asian ,Domination ,Fingering ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Handler
…Perfectly pure and good: I found A thing to do, and all her hair In one long chestnut string I wound Two times her little throat around, And strangled her. No pain felt she; I am quite sure she felt no pain…
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Extract from Browning's Video Blog

Anal Slut Gets Cold Steel Anal Invasion Fall Creek

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Gag ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Slapping ,Anal ,Nylons Stockings ,Crotch Rope
When Pax walks onto the set, the first thing the little slut does is look at my dick. I smirk and grab her by a nipple, pulling her into the scene. This will be fun.
When I jam the knotted into the crotch of her tight nylons, I could swear that I smell pussy. I make it tighter, wrap up her arms and gag her with a wiffle ball. Her eyes give a pleading look, and I grab her by the hair and start grinding out her first orgasm against the crotch rope.
The rope wraps tightly around her fresh young tits. The nipples stand straight out, straining for attention, and I can’t help sucking the fuck out of each one. After slapping her a round a little, I cut crotch out of her soaking panties and what do you know - there is a pink, puffy, hungry pussy in there just dying for attention.
I booked Pax so that I could ream her asshole. I find the prefect pile driver position for this: face down, ass up. I tie that ass and pussy wide open, and put that cunt on simmer with a slow vibe. Working her up to the largest, heaviest ass fucking toy we have takes time, but it is so worth it to see this tramp struggle to bear it all.
Duration: 1:18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Slut Gets Cold Steel Anal Invasion

Anal Fisting, Massive Gapes & Squirting: Charlie Forde, Katrina Colt Woodruff

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Charlie Forde, Katrina Colt
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Squirting, Masturbation, Vibrator
Mistress Charlie Forde has some unpacking to do with her newest submissive, Katrina Colt. Charlie wants to explore all of Katrina, and especially her ass hole, and Katrina is more than willing to show off her anal skills to her Mistress. Charlie bends Katrina over and fucks her ass with a large metal dildo that stretches Katrina’s ass open and makes her gape. It’s not long before Charlie jumps straight into fisting her ass and Katrina can’t get enough. As she is fisting Katrina, she begins to orgasm from being so full of her Mistress’ fist. Next Charlie is armed with her strap on, and Katrina can’t wait to serve her cock with all of her holes. After multiple orgasms from ass fucking, Katrina is bent back over and another massive toy is shoved in her ass making her gape even more. Now it’s time to reciprocate her Mistress, so Katrina is made to service Charlie’s ass starting with the slink. The entire slink is buried deep inside of Charlie’s ass as she orgasms uncontrollably. Next Charlie is filled with a fist, more dildos, and her own panties as she squirts all over the dungeon.
Duration: 1:14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fisting, Massive Gapes & Squirting: Charlie Forde, Katrina Colt

Pure Taboo - Malpractice Makes Perfect Landsort

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Sinn Sage, Vicki Chase
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Latina, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Uniform, Doctor, Black Hair, Foot Fetish, Bubble Butt, high heels, caucasian, kissing, rimming, pussy eating
A doctor (Vicki Chase) and a nurse (Sinn Sage) neglected to properly read a patient's chart and caused the accidental of said patient. The nurse panics when she realizes what's happened and wants to follow protocol, but the doctor wants them to keep everything a secret to keep herself out of trouble.
The nurse is appalled by this unethical approach and pleads with the doctor to do the right thing. But the doctor is unmoved and knows that the nurse has romantic feelings for her, which she plans to use to her advantage...
Duration: 40:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Malpractice Makes Perfect

Spizoo - Cherry Kiss Bath Time Anal Yako

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Spizoo
Cast: Cherry Kiss, Vince Karter
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Squirt, Hairy, Facial, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Handjob, Face Fucking, straight, bath, ball play
Vince pushes his long dick into his little 's tight pussy and starts banging her from behind.
Duration: 32:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spizoo - Cherry Kiss Bath Time Anal

All Ass Abby Self Buggery Luray

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo Masturbation, Big Ass, Anal Play, Asshole Fetish, Asshole Fingering, Anal Probe, Asshole Slave, Big Butts, Butt Play, Butt Pleasure, Butt Toys, Anal Play, Asshole Fetish Big Toys Odd Insertions, Long Ass Probing, Condom ass insertion, cum filled, Rubb
You Love me!
You have inherited the flavors, certain Heresies of the Flesh. Sexual self pleasure is a deviant behavior, judged and deeply rooted in witchcraft thus darkens man's nature. Self pleasure is sinful sorcery, even nocturnal emissions are a grave sin if one awoke enough during the event to enjoy it! This creates mystery in manipulating the pure, divine virtue entwining it with painful masturbation, the calling of the Horned God.
Ultimate pleasure at an instant. You feel it in your balls that twitches your cock, that moves your hips and cannot walk. The precise time the slave hurts herself during the act of her self pleasure. More so when she is surprised by the wave of pleasure from the pain, her face echos the realization of suffering for your pleasure. You maybe a bit sadistic, but more here in Schadenfreude or even a smidgen of epicaricacy. For there is a difference when you fancy watching 'Self Buggery', you now notice that her lips are very red.
Oh yes, you are quite the libertine who leads an immortal life, top interests in sexual deviants. You ejaculate, spreading further corruption of innocence. Our keen merriment. You masturbate to the pain that you create, helping us to evolve into supreme beings, the one that others hate.
I Love You!
Another transcending intrigue 'All Ass Abby Self Buggery' is just that, up close, all ass buggery that was recorded in 4k ultra HD. This anal Goddess is a must see as she entices you with her talented butthole by oiling up that ass with coconut oil, very large insertions, fingering and finally deep probing with the Square Pegs Slink and the amazing Tongutacle from Primal Hardware.
Oh! Do not miss the end when she empties, squeezes the full condom into her used butthole, then pushes white jiz out of her asshole and wiping cum all over her butt!
Duration: 42:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Ass Abby Self Buggery

Время генерации страницы 0.90354 секунды с 9 запросами