View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 06:48 AM   #2039
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

*Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Javier LoveTongue* Mutzig

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Andrew Jackson
Genres: Femdom, Humiliatio
Video language: English
It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get Nothing. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and Pay me more. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: *Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Javier LoveTongue*

Tough love Tours

Release Year: 2005
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: 625, Koko
Genres: BDSM, Blindfold, Breathplay, Caning, Cattle-prod, Chain, Chair, Decoration, Device, Dildo, Electro, Orgasm, Gag, Knife-play,Labia-clamp, Marks, Metal, Mr-Pogo, Noose, Nose-hook, Pissing, plastic bag, Tip-toe, Tit-Torture, Vibrator
Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth.
One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort.
Not one, but two mr pogo’s invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this.
Format: avi
Duration: 52:49
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1190kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 512.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough love

Begging: Dee Williams and Kira Noir Shamokin

Cast: Dee Williams ,Kira Noir
Genres: toned ,Femdom ,Sub ,multiple orgasms ,shaved ,Pussy Eating ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Facesitting ,Humiliation
Spread, bound, and gagged, Dee Williams finds herself in a welcome and familiar predicament, helpless to the whims of another beautiful latex-clad woman, Kira Noir. Kira enters the dungeon, cuts off Dee’s panties, crops, and fingers her until she cums in bondage without asking for Kira’s permission. For the rest of the session, Dee must beg like a desperate slut for her multiple orgasms! Suspended from the ceiling, face down and ass up, Kira spanks Dee’s well-presented ass before lounging back to get her pussy serviced by the pussy-hungry sub! Finally, Kira straps it on and fucks Dee in the pussy and ass as she continues to make Dee beg for every body-quaking orgasm!
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begging: Dee Williams and Kira Noir

Filthy Nasty Anal Sluts: Gia Derza & Rory Knox Apolda

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Rory Knox, Gia Derza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Suspension, Stockings
Rory Knox is excited to play with Gia Derza’s butt so today is her lucky day because Gia is ready for some hot girl on girl anal action. She wants to get really messy and see how much Gia can take in that famous asshole of hers. Gia is face down on her knees bound with rope and ass up high. Sexy Rory Knox can hardly contain her excitment when she finally gets her hands on Gia. First toy is a hard, bumpy glass dildo that glides right into Gia’s hole like butter. Rory slides it in and out causing Gia to gape right away and then lets her lick the dildo clean. Next Rory pulls out a massive latex dildo and pounds her hole deep to get her ready for the unbelievably long slink. Gia takes it like a pro loving every inch of that thing stuffing her ass full and it makes her cum. From ass to mouth Gia sucks the slink clean and shares spit with Rory as they kiss and giggle. Now GIa is in a full rope suspension as Rory easily fits her whole fist in Gia’s elastic ass. Then Rory fucks her ass with a huge pink strap on dildo making Gia cum again and again but she desperately wants a fist back in her hole. Rory lubes up both hands and smoothly slides each one in and out of Gia’s butthole until she is out of her mind with orgasms. Finally Gia gets her turn to play with Rory’s slutty hole. First she gets a butt plug up her ass and then a few fingers until Gia’s whole hand pounds her out making Rory cum hard. Finally Gia stuffs another long dildo up Rory’s hole and drills her ass relentlessly until Rory can hardly take it anymore. With ass juice, spit and cum flying everywhere these girls are having too much fun. Endless orgasms for these filthy nasty sluts!
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Nasty Anal Sluts: Gia Derza & Rory Knox

Twisted Canastota

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
We're not just talking about hard, metal bondage, and a few easy orgasms. OT is a crack shot with a whip and he's not afraid to use it. London is locked down with her legs in the air and her pussy is covered with a pump, getting it ready for later. Since he has no access to her clit OT takes the opportunity to lay some strikes down right on her tight little back door.
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted

Dyke Bar: An All Girl Gangbang! NEW AMSTERDAM

Cast: Mistress Kara, Daisy Ducati, Mona Wales, Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Double Penetration, DP, Gangbang, Strap-on, Dildo, Lesbian, LezDom, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Stockings, Pantyhose, Masturbation, Squirting
Taking a break from family holiday obligations, Darling wanders into the local dyke bar where Daisy Ducati and Mona Wales are visiting their hot bartender friend Mistress Kara. It doesn’t take long for Darling to succumb to the advances of the three ladies who take her to the basement, sit on her face, finger her cunt, and run a orgasmic lesbian strap-on train on all of her holes! The adventure includes florentine flogging, cropping, spanking, pussy licking, pussy clamps and tons of pussy, anal, and DP strap-on fucking!
Duration: 41:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9706kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dyke Bar: An All Girl Gangbang!

Victoria Voxxx - Harsh Punishment In Grueling Bondage Saint George Island

Cast: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Flogging, Tits Torture
Victoria Voxxx has proven herself time and time again, that she is one of the toughest sluts in the game right now. Today, The Pope will try again to push her further than she’s gone before. This task could be daunting for most, but his skill and natural sadism is key to ensure Victoria gets every damn thing she came for. Victoria begins face up, legs spread wide, and arms pulled above her head to render her completely helpless. The flogger turns her flesh a bright shade of red before applying vicious nipple clamps and pulling them tight. The pain continues under his massive hand as it comes down on her torso over and over again. Next, we get to witness a brutal suspension as it happens. Victoria begins bound and standing, and we see The Pope manipulate her body with rope until she is in a nasty predicament suspension. Every rope added helps develop the final position until Victoria is totally fucked. A vibe eases the suffering, but only a little. In the final scene, Victoria is kneeling on a box, and her upper body is in tied to an up-line holding her in a partial suspension. Her neck is pulled the opposite way of her body to create tension and make the tie more difficult to endure. The Pope launches a full out assault on her perfect ass with heavy impact implements until she is visibly marked from the intensity. Victoria is finished off with mind blowing orgasms that top her off.
Duration: 43:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx - Harsh Punishment In Grueling Bondage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04793 секунды с 9 запросами