Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lewd Request in Budapest

Lewd Request in Budapest

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gang Bang, Rimming, Bareback, Masturbation, Oral/Anal Sex, Cum Shots
Video language: English

That was the last time I slandered Jared that he was getting fatter and maternal. Either this video was shot earlier than the previous one, or he just ate well before the shooting, but in this case he has everything with a figurine in order - a taut cute young man. With the plot, as in the first works, they decided not to bother - the guys immediately walk around Budapest and kiss.
Jared, by the way, has such a walk, as if he had been strenuously nagging him all night long, and now it is difficult for him to put his legs together.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Lewd Request in Budapest

Marcelo Caiazzo , Markin Wolf

I took the London Underground to his place in London and it was snowing like crazy.

Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1130kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 248.9 MB

Download Marcelo Caiazzo , Markin Wolf

Gael Kriok & Exxtevao

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots

The grateful twink wants to reward Gael Kriok and brings him into a nearby building to suck his big cock. Jawbreaker pounds Foxy against a wall as the bottom begs for more, then hoists him up for a stand and carry.

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5378kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Gael Kriok & Exxtevao

A New Man Tape 1 Even The Score (St Patrick's Day)

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos

"He stood up, stepped in front of me, and pulled his zipper down. His big, hard cock fell out in front of my face. I guess I never imagined that it would be that big, but it's really no bigger than the rest of him.

He sat back down, and I wrapped my hand around it. It felt hard and soft and warm. He asked me if I wanted to kiss it and I leaned forward in a daze. He smelled like sweat and musk with a faint hint of that body wash. I took it in my mouth and started to suck. I finally tasted my dad, finally did what I had wanted to do for so long. He tasted so good!

I just wanted to keep him in my mouth forever. I wanted to take him all the way down my throat and have him cum in my stomach. I tried, and choked, and tried again. He told me to take my pants off, so I did. I went back to sucking on him like a starving man while he took my cock in his big meaty hand and started jacking me off.

I was on my knees on the sofa. I sucked and whimpered, almost in tears over the experience of finally being with my dad in the way I had longed for for many years. I barely even noticed his hand slipping down my back to stroke my hole. I sat up, and he leaned back and asked me to sit on his cock. I didn't hesitate for a second. I just straddled his lap and let it slide all the way in. It was the biggest dick I've ever taken, but it didn't hurt. My body knew what it wanted and my hole just opened up."

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download A New Man Tape 1 Even The Score (St Patrick's Day)

Lowdown Dirty - Tommy Defendi & Shawn Wolfe (Scene 1)

Tommy Defendi is back and Shawn Wolfe's got him. Almost. The chain link fence between them is only a partial deterrent. After all, you can stick your dick through - which is what Shawn does. Tommy rises to the bait. He grabs Shawn's cock and offers his own to hold as they tangle tongues through the fence. Tommy thrusts his ass back as he bends down to suck. His prize assured, Sean comes 'round Tommy's side of the fence, determined to man-handle all 9.5 inches. It's a gulping feat worthy of a gold medal, but Shawn is rewarded with an even better prize - that massive cock up his ass. Tommy is on his back when Shawn straddles him, coiling into a near fetal position. Every bronze muscle flexes as he impales himself on Tommy's monument of cock. Shawn is so ripped and compact, you can't believe he can take the whole thing up his ass. Sounds of slapping flesh compete with rising cries of . Tommy presses Shawn's calves against his granite pecs while relentlessly burying the bone. Shawn's desire is quenched swallowing the load built up in Tommy's balls as he spews his own seed across his torso. A cummy kiss is Tommy's seal of approval.

Duration: 25:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4634kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 901.1 MB

Download Lowdown Dirty - Tommy Defendi & Shawn Wolfe (Scene 1)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15136 секунды с 9 запросами