Old 03-29-2024, 07:56 PM   #18910
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Part 1 of 4 of the June live show

Part 1 of 4 of the June live show

Cast: James Deen ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Isis Love
Genres: unshaved ,Sybian ,big dick ,slim ,Fingering ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Vibrator
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of the June live show that featured Princess Donna, Jame Dean, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
The Princess gets the same treatment every one else gets. We start by belting her tightly and seeing if she can escape. Her attempt is a bit pathetic. She does get the gag off and one belt but that's it. For failing in the attempt she gets punished.
Before we unleash Jame Dean and his massive cock on the Princess, we decide to warm her up on a Sybian. Impaled on the Most powerful vibrator on in the world, we make the Princess cum and cum and cum. We zipper her and make her cum, we flog her and make her cum, and when we are done making her cum we make her cum again.
Now that we have overloaded her brain with orgasms and she sexually helpless, it time to bring in the cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Part 1 of 4 of the June live show

Mini Hucow - Maximum Power: Lina Roselina 1080p

Cast: Lina Roselina
Genres: BDSM, Torture

The tiniest HuCow in the herd is Lina Roselina. Small body, small udders. but very promising nipples! The farmer is putting all of his attention on Lina's teats in this session. Preparing her for the hardest pumping ever, he had her wear nipple suckers for a long time. Lina's nipples were very sensitive and enlarged when they finally came off. She obediently oils her own udders while the farmer starts the red cow milker. It is on the highest setting. It almost sucks in Lina's entire udders! Painful but necessary for her development, this session is a hard one, tripling her nipple size with heavy ring marks. Poor tiny Lina!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14764kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

Download Mini Hucow - Maximum Power: Lina Roselina 1080p

Alani Pi - Head Shaved Slut Live Show - Part 2

Cast: Alani Pi ,Coral Aorta
Genres: Tattoo ,Domination ,switch ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Feet ,Metal Bondage ,black hair ,Fingering ,Cage
Video language: English

With her freshly shaved head exposed, Alani gets the full hot wax treatment. We clamp the whore down on the ground in a humiliating position then drip hot wax all over her hands, feet, ass, and bald head. Coral Aorta is sitting in the cage watching the whole thing. We stick a hook up her ass so she can't escape, and flog her till she shudders and screams. Her pussy getting banged is just icing on this depraved cake.

Duration: 21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 789.8 MB

Download Alani Pi - Head Shaved Slut Live Show - Part 2

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

Download Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Delirious Hunter had such a good idea for a grand finale that we couldn't just let it go. She came to us pretty much begging for the most intense girl-on-girl bdsm experience.

Duration: 58:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Rain DeGrey
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03666 секунды с 9 запросами