View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 06:33 PM   #659
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Apprentice Foster Chapter 3 - Atonement - Felix Kamp, Ryan St Michael, Clayton Fos Branscomb

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Felix Kamp, Ryan St Michael, Clayton Fos
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Apprentice Foster's face flushed scarlet when he saw the stretcher in front of him. This ultimate form of punishment is a long, low, wooden bench upon which penis-shaped pegs of increasing sizes have been mounted. Apprentices are expected to ride the pegs, starting with the smallest and working their way up. Failure is inevitable.
I was accompanied by Master St. Michael, who instructed me to prepare the boy. I anointed Foster with oil and ushered him to the first peg. The handsome apprentice worked his way through the initial pegs without too much effort, plainly enjoying the process of grinding them into his tight, muscular ass.
The penultimate peg on the stretcher, however, is noticeably larger than the ones before. As I rubbed oil onto it, I could see the expression on Foster's face changing to one of nervousness. He nevertheless very bravely took it on, panting and yelling as it uncompromisingly speared his body.
But the final peg was too much, and he had to admit defeat.
He was instructed to kneel on the stretcher while Master St. Michael undressed himself. Moments later, the Master started running his hard, raw, upward-curving dick over the boy's ass cheeks before plunging it inside him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9734kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Foster Chapter 3 - Atonement - Felix Kamp, Ryan St Michael, Clayton Fos

Twink Top: Austin tops Coach August Nett Lake

Austin loves the attention he gets from the bigger guys around him, especially now that he’s more inclined to be the one on top! But what’s really exciting is how this kind of attention can come from even the most unexpected of encounters…
At nearly seven feet tall with a lean frame, handsome face, and wide hands, Coach August is a big guy! It’s no wonder, then, that he’s responsible for much of the physical therapy the young athletes go through in the course of their training. A strained muscle here or there can be really damaging, and August’s long, strong fingers know just how to work out the most severe tension.
Austin hadn’t had his body worked over in a while, so he booked some time with the tall coach to get some much needed relief. And “ leg cramp” seemed as good a reason as any to get on the older man’s massage table!
As soon as August’s hands touched Austin’s skin, the young man felt completely at ease. The slick oil moved over his flesh, giving August the smooth pressure needed to make Austin’s legs melt. As he moved up closer to Austin’s butt, August could tell Austin was getting a little worked up from his massage…
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 808.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Top: Austin tops Coach August

Onlyfans X Voyr - Lucas Dias And Alex Rosso Fuck Kaell Fernandes Lantry

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
We have two hot euro hunks today. They start with a really hot olive oil rubdown, making sure to get it in all the right spots.
Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans X Voyr - Lucas Dias And Alex Rosso Fuck Kaell Fernandes

Время генерации страницы 0.03641 секунды с 9 запросами