LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cole Blue & Colton Fox - Tape 1 - Silent Night Hanamaulu

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Cole Blue & Colton Fox
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Cole readjusted himself and got into a kneeling position in front of me. He began to slowly pull his pajama bottoms and underwear down, and his huge penis popped out. It was fully erect and, my word, it was a big one, and even more beautiful in its shape and girth than I had dreamed it would be.
Transfixed, all I could do was stare. Cole inched even closer. My dreamy brother smiled kindly, and I could see in his eyes that he was confessing with his body what his voice couldn't yet speak. I couldn't speak, either. My hand began to move and it landed on Cole's thigh.
Cole's held breath finally exploded out in a rush as my hand drew ever closer to his hardon. Finally, my brother took my hand and put it around his huge boner. The silky soft skin of his swollen erection felt amazing.
As I carefully stroked and squeezed my brother's throbbing penis, I felt a small trickle of precum ooze out and I instinctively rubbed that lubricant into the thick shaft and cockhead. I'm not really sure how much time passed while Cole let me play with his cock and massive balls. I leaned down and softly kissed the head of his hard-on. Cole hissed and moaned as I gingerly put my mouth around it.
This was the first time that I had been with a guy, let alone giving head. I loved it right away: The taste and texture of my brother's magnificent cock was even better than I had dreamed. Cole gasped and pushed his dick deeper into my mouth. I thought I might gag, but I didn't. So we went faster. Pretty soon, I was swallowing Cole like we'd been doing it all of our lives.
I had the wherewithal to realize that Cole would be going back to his university after the New Year. Then I wondered if Cole might be willing to take my virginity."
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Blue & Colton Fox - Tape 1 - Silent Night

Bareback School Nightmare Oreland

Video language: English
Halloween – and one cute, horny boy is about to get the fright (not to mention the fuck!) of his life. Realising he’s forgotten a book at school, he returns to his classroom, where he soon becomes the unfortunate prey of distinctly malevolent . Is it a dream? Who the fuck knows?! What is certain is that, with deep-throat cock-sucking, balls-deep ass-pounding and 100% raw twink action at every twist and turn – not to mention oodles of piss and double-anal action! – this is one seriously jizz-lashed nightmare you won’t ever want to wake up from!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:41
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 2058kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback School Nightmare

WilliamHiggins Jan Kuna - Session Stills Turpin

Studio: WilliamHiggins
Cast: Jan Kuna
Jan Kuna is from Trinec and is aged 20. He is a a student who enjoys girls, football and fitness. What a great looking guy Jan is, with such a handsome face. As he starts to strip off he shows a lovely body, with a beautiful hairy chest. Turning and pushing his underwear down he exposes a hot ass, again with some fine hair on the cheeks. Then he turns again to let us see a beautiful, soft, cock. Jan kneels on the sofa to give a better view of his sexy ass, using his hands to spread the cheeks. Things get better still as Jan gets his cock good and hard and gives us some great poses to show it off. He really does look great and completes a very good shoot with some more views of his beautiful pucker hole.
Duration: 11:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2468kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 216.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WilliamHiggins Jan Kuna - Session Stills

Boykakke bangkok gormitory boys Hadano

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Boykakke
Smooth Thai ass...17 sizzling cumshots...cum eating...wild orgies! Introducing 4 hot Thai college boys...Oak, 19; Poe, 20; Tam, 21; and Ken, 19. Oak is rubbing his thick hardon as he dreams about all the hot boys in their dorm rooms. Ken is a hot bottom with a real smooth set of buns. Tam is a wild top with a raging big cock; and his favorite love Poe is a slim cock worshipping bottom that loves to moan while he gets plowed. Watch as Oak's hottest fantasies cum true!
Format: avini
Duration: 1:45:34
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1793kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boykakke bangkok gormitory boys

NextDoorTwink Carter Woods, Dallas Preston - Dorm Life The RA Kiefer

Studio: NextDoorTwink
Cast: Carter Woods, Dallas Preston
Dallas Preston is nervous in his first year at college, but he makes an unlikely friend in his R.A. Carter Woods. As the two spend some time together, Dallas has to come clean about his crush on Carter. Can Carter resist this cute Freshman?
Duration: 45:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5525kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NextDoorTwink Carter Woods, Dallas Preston - Dorm Life The RA

Club 1821 screen test pt.32 Senonches

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Club 1821
Club 1821 produces premium quality videos featuring authentic 18-21 year old surfers & skaters, smooth twinks, and hot college fratboys, all of them youthful first-timers you won't find anywhere else. Most are "straight-but-curious" newcomers who really deliver in sizzling solos, sweaty circle jerks, and steamy xxx action scenes. Every Club 1821 movie is produced and beautifully photographed by Avn Award-winning director Brad Posey.
Duration: 2:14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club 1821 screen test pt.32

Personal trainers vol.3 Windom

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Sebastian Bonnet, Dano Sulik, Jeff Daniels, Julian Armanis, Alan Connery, Billy Andrews, Kristof Bogdanovich, Mark Aubrey
Genres: Twinks, Big Dick, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Treesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Bel Ami's "peral trainers", Dano Sulik, Sebastian Bon, Jeff Daniels and Julian Armanis, have the enviable task of molding enthusiastic young applicants into first-class video models. And what thorough taskmasters they are! No hole is left unexplored, no body part allowed to rest. Think of the documentary-style Peral Trainers series is erotically-charged "Bel Ami Reality TV". When Bel Ami found Alan Connery, the humpy 25-year-old was working as a go-go dancer in a Prague gay club. What they found curious in him is his mix of shyness and exhibitionism, which can alternate artlessly minute by minute. He first appeared as 'Martin' in 101 Men - Part Nine. Billy Andrews ('Ota' in 101 Men - Part Five ) is a 20–year-old soccer player from the Czech Republic. Kristof Bogdanovich, also 20, is the youngest of five children from a blue-collar family in Slovakia. This is Billy's first time ever with other guys and it was also the first training session Bel Ami ever filmed. Everything that happens to Billy in this much-anticipated episode was aplete surprise both to him and to the crew! Kristof had some previous experience with men before his first video training session. He has tons of sexual energy and enjoyed every minute of performing in front of the camera. You willl surely remember his casting audition in 101 Men - Part Five) where he was called 'Julo'. Mark Aubrey is a 21-year-old university student from Prague. He has the ideal mixture of a great body, a beautiful dick and incredible sexual versatility. Originally called 'Roman' in 101 Men - Part Ten), Mark is also probably the most literate and well-read boy with whom Bel Ami has ever worked. These training sessions are presented in 'real time'; the camera angles are only slightly altered to heighten visual interest. Spontaneous and unrehearsed, the non-stop documentary-style action in the Peral Trainers series is incendiary.
Duration: 2:19:50
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1723kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Personal trainers vol.3

Время генерации страницы 0.04594 секунды с 9 запросами