LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

DeepDick10x7, Boy9 & Jason Luna Elberon

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans
Cast: DeepDick10x7, Boy9 & Jason Luna
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
The formidable DeepDick10x7 and hung mystery twink Boy9 team up to give power bottom Jason Luna the kind of fuck feast most of us can only dream about. Oof, that's a lot of dick – but Jason does his level best for over an hour... and with a smile.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4742kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeepDick10x7, Boy9 & Jason Luna

hotalex6 & luca star Flip-fuck Walla Walla

Cast: hotalex6 & luca star
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Luca tried to eat my cock, when he couldn't I said why not, just fuck me!
Duration: 32:25
Video: 1080x1916, HEVC, 9756kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: hotalex6 & luca star Flip-fuck

Nick's Lucky Charm - Zeid Moon Worshiped Huntington Beach

Cast: Zeid Moon, Nick Lucky
Nothing like taking a hot and sweaty trip to the Moon! I absolutely loved my time with @zeidmoon and I couldn't wait to show you how much fun it was. What a beautiful statue of a man! I had a lot of work ahead of me because every single inch of this man needs attention, service, and worship. Being between his muscly, hairy legs and giving him such pleasure was such a rush. And hearing how much he loved it was even hotter. You know how much I love worshiping a man that knows he was born to be worshiped, and Zeid is very much that. I was so so excited to show you this one, and I hope you enjoy every second of it. Thank you for watching!
Duration: 34:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick's Lucky Charm - Zeid Moon Worshiped

Hog - The Leather File Scene 3 - Adam Dexter, Toby O'connor Cypress Inn

Studio: Colt
Cast: Adam Dexter, Toby O'connor
The final scene features colt man exclusive adam dexter with toby o'connor. Caged in a small steel cage like the dog he is, toby o'connor becomes a quick study in obedience. Only when given the okay by his master, does o'connor's envelop dexter's huge black cock by taking it into his mouth and sucking it down to the curly black pubes. Dog-boy o'connor services dexter and eventually climbs up on dexter's throbbing giant dick, riding it in a sling made just his hungry hole. Toby first takes a black dildo that looks as if it needed to be pushed in by wheel barrel – then takes adam's big black cock all the way to the hilt!
Duration: 29:06
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 547.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hog - The Leather File Scene 3 - Adam Dexter, Toby O'connor

Milo Miles - Chapter 3 - Staying Late Stringer

Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Milo Miles & Dillon Stone
The hour was growing late-it was almost midnight. Tireless twink Milo Miles and his bustling boss Dillon Stone were the only ones remaining at the office. Major project were rapidly approaching. Mr. Stone wished that he could split himself into two people because there was still so much to do. The businessman finally ripped himself away from his laptop, sighed, and rubbed his tired eyes. He looked across the work table that he and Milo shared-the boy was still intensely engaged. Mr. Stone chuckled. Oh, to be young and full of energy like that again! Milo's furious typing finally tapered off. He looked up at Mr. Stone, who was silently admiring the hardworking lad. Milo blushed-he truly worshiped Mr. Stone. The boy wanted nothing more than to emulate his professionalism and work habits. Mr. Stone thanked Milo again for staying late with him to help catch up on the workload. Milo humbly shrugged; he loved any opportunity to be close to Mr. Stone, and if that meant working 14-hour shifts, then so be it. It was truly his honor to be depended upon such as he was. Mr. Stone yawned and sat back in his chair. Milo suggested that they take a break. Not that Mr. Stone needed permission, but he was extra glad that his compassionate colleague spoke up. Sometimes, the boss couldn't figure out how to force himself to slow down and take a moment. Milo cleared his throat and shot his sexy superior a knowing look. Mr. Stone cocked an eyebrow and waited for the boy to speak up. Milo casually suggested that the two of them have some "fun," maybe even blow off a little steam. Mr. Stone immediately snapped his laptop shut and emitted a long, low murmur. Milo rose to his feet and slowly sauntered around the worktable, never taking his radiant, randy eyes off the man he called his superior. In only a second, Milo was on top of the seated DILF and kissed him hard on the lips. Mr. Stone moaned as Milo felt him up. Soon, their shirts were unbuttoned and these aroused coworkers passionately locked lips. As the lust-driven duo groped and made out, Mr. Stone couldn't help but notice that Milo was rock-hard. He wondered if the boy's long, disproportionate member might tear through the soft fabric of his work slacks. He helped Milo remove his pants and jockeys to pull that pulsating boy-rod out of captivity. And for his part, Mr. Stone was just as hard-almost painfully so. The bulging boss dropped to his knees and grasped Milo's bobbing boner. Mr. Stone licked all of the dribbling precum clean off of Milo's cock and then swallowed the shaft down to the pubes in one go. Then Milo showed off some of his own unique and talented oral propensity by dropping to his knees and delivering the sloppiest, deepest blowjob that the goal-oriented go-getter could give.
Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milo Miles - Chapter 3 - Staying Late

Milo Miles - Chapter 8 - Performance Review Wakayama

Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Milo Miles & Dillon Stone
With the fiscal quarter coming to a close Mr. Stone and I have been hard-at-work to ensure that all our paperwork gets properly submitted to finish off another successful year. Having uploaded my final document, I was feeling good about what I had accomplished. That was when my boss gave me the heads-up that since we were coming to the end of the year, that it meant it was time for my first performance review. There was an air of 'wink-wink nudge-nudge' with that reminder. Something told me I wouldn't be preparing for it the same way most other employees would. It was hard to believe it had already been one year since being hired at Stone & Associates and I ended up learning a lot more than I bargained for while in this role. The connection established between me and Mr. Stone had gotten stronger and stronger the more we worked together. But if there was one thing I could always count on, it was if we worked hard enough we would soon end up playing together even harder. One thing I enjoyed about Mr. Stone was that he tried his best to make things as casual in the workplace as possible. It made it a much more enjoyable experience for both of us. We went through the standard protocol, thanking me for my loyalty to the company and letting me know there was little to critique. When it came time for him to ask me the question about if there was anything else I was looking for, however, I could see the naughty glimmer appear behind those blue eyes of his. Mr. Stone fills the gap on the couch and his big hands slide between my office slacks. I pull my boss in for a kiss and our tongues plunge into each other's mouth. He pulls my pants down just enough to gain access to my thick, hardened cock. Next thing I know, Mr. Stone is on his knees, hungrily shoving every inch of my large Latin lovestick into his mouth. I've never been able to hide the pleasure I get from having my cock worshiped by him; he sends me to cloud-nine every single time. We peel off our clothes without even thinking. I watch as my muscular DILF of a boss bends his big ass over the couch, presenting his pink entrance to me. My tongue enthusiastically laps at the opening, savoring the taste. It wiggling between Mr. Stone's smooth ass cheeks forced deep moans from him. I assume the position we've found ourselves in so many times before. I line my still throbbing hard cock against that beautiful bottom. My thick mushroom head pushes forward, penetrating my boss' hole as our bodies start to move without thought. Mr. Stone takes it effortlessly, stroking his own cock feverishly as I feed him more of mine. When I get him on his back is when my hips really start to pick up the pace. My boss' ass is milking my cock so well I'm able to find his spot and really pound it into submission. Mr. Stone gets that wrinkle above his brow that tells me he's about to shoot, but I can't seem to stop myself, I just keep pushing my cock forward like he's trained me to. He blows his load with my cock still gliding in and out of his hole, and that's when my preparation for this review was on full display. I made sure I would deposit a larger load than usual into him; I had forced myself not to jerk off for days. When it came time for me to cum, I left his beefy DILF hole leaking with my DNA. How's that for going above and beyond at work?
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milo Miles - Chapter 8 - Performance Review

CJ Parker & Zach Leota - Zach Attack Alpaugh

Studio: Helix
Cast: CJ Parker & Zach Leota
Your favorite Helix boys are on a camping trip; and, the cameras are rolling! As the boys get deeper into the night, Zach Letoa spills some behind the sc enes secrets, even shares a bit about his Mormon schooling. CJ Parker lends an ear, and eventually.... a mouth! He licks, and throats Letoa's dick with such skill, that Zach returns the favor on his knees with a knob job so epic, pretty boy Parker has to catch his breath.
With lust in his eyes, Zach gives CJ's junk another lick, then asks the boy, "wanna ride?" Primed up Parker can't resist. He straddles the sinewy sex star, and slides his smooth seat on down that dick, moaning with pleasure. Letoa licks the lad's cock, which has been bouncing in his handsome face, then bangs the boy out in doggy, till he has the hottie whimpering, Zach has an incredible ass, and knows it'd be a shame not to put it to use.
So, he asks sexy CJ to stretch it out for him. The lil' twink is quite a good top, and gets right to work pumping peen into Letoa's lusty loins. His smooth, hot hole looks luscious, as his ass muscles flex while he fucks. After fucking his fella face down, Parker has the hottie flip over, and bangs him out on his back while jacking his juicy jock. Zach can't take it any longer! He grabs his rock hard eager, and jacks it till it spurts spunk all over his tasty, tatted torso.
Parker unplugs, and with perfect aim, blasts Letoa's freshly emptied balls with a beautiful wad of boy bust. The white hot pleasure oozes down Zach's sexy neck, and right into his hot, horny hole. Realizing an orgasmic opportunity when he sees one, CJ jams his still jizzing jock in there immediately after, coating Letoa's cum crazed canal with the cream it craves.
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CJ Parker & Zach Leota - Zach Attack

Время генерации страницы 0.11164 секунды с 9 запросами