LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Milo Miles and Tucker Barrett - Chapter 6 - New Recruit Whatley

Release Year: 2024
Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Milo Miles, Tucker Barrett
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
As the twink Varsity baseball squad checks into the team hotel on a long, grueling road trip, always active infielder Milo gets a happy surprise when he finds out who his roommate will be. It turns out that Coach Barrett has hand-picked Milo to share a room and a bed!
Enigmatic and hard to read, Coach Barrett has always come off as cool and uninterested in the Latin cutie. But the moment that the coy DILF strips his clothes off right in front of Milo and then suggests that he wait on the bed while the Coach takes a hot showe the boy gets rock-hard, right away!
Stunned and starry-eyed, Milo can only rub himself over his jockeys, waiting for the gorgeous daddy to reappear. Once Coach Barrett returns from his sumptuous shower, Milo can't help but gawk. The frisky youngster absolutely loves hairy dudes.
The fit, furry, fuckable hunk slides into the bed next to Milo and has some dirty ideas that get Milo's twink body hot-and-ready to romp that daddy's sweet, sexy ass. And much to the young switch-hitter's delight, Coach Barrett is just itching for Milo to bury his baseball-bat-sized boner to the hilt. He cheers his star recruit and wistfully urges the boy on; hit that hungry sweet spot with a line drive deep into the gap.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milo Miles and Tucker Barrett - Chapter 6 - New Recruit

Cole Blue & Colton Fox - Tape 1 - Silent Night Lissie

Studio: GayCest
Cast: Cole Blue & Colton Fox
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Cole readjusted himself and got into a kneeling position in front of me. He began to slowly pull his pajama bottoms and underwear down, and his huge penis popped out. It was fully erect and, my word, it was a big one, and even more beautiful in its shape and girth than I had dreamed it would be.
Transfixed, all I could do was stare. Cole inched even closer. My dreamy brother smiled kindly, and I could see in his eyes that he was confessing with his body what his voice couldn't yet speak. I couldn't speak, either. My hand began to move and it landed on Cole's thigh.
Cole's held breath finally exploded out in a rush as my hand drew ever closer to his hardon. Finally, my brother took my hand and put it around his huge boner. The silky soft skin of his swollen erection felt amazing.
As I carefully stroked and squeezed my brother's throbbing penis, I felt a small trickle of precum ooze out and I instinctively rubbed that lubricant into the thick shaft and cockhead. I'm not really sure how much time passed while Cole let me play with his cock and massive balls. I leaned down and softly kissed the head of his hard-on. Cole hissed and moaned as I gingerly put my mouth around it.
This was the first time that I had been with a guy, let alone giving head. I loved it right away: The taste and texture of my brother's magnificent cock was even better than I had dreamed. Cole gasped and pushed his dick deeper into my mouth. I thought I might gag, but I didn't. So we went faster. Pretty soon, I was swallowing Cole like we'd been doing it all of our lives.
I had the wherewithal to realize that Cole would be going back to his university after the New Year. Then I wondered if Cole might be willing to take my virginity."
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Blue & Colton Fox - Tape 1 - Silent Night

Ringleader North Zulch

King Brock is the best in the ring, and the ringleader in a wrestling sex scandal. When a newcomer refuses to get on board, which guy will end up on bottom? Featuring a luscious cast of exclusive Active Duty amateurs!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:16
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ringleader

Apprentice Foster Chapter 3 - Atonement - Felix Kamp, Ryan St Michael, Clayton Fos Oporto

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Felix Kamp, Ryan St Michael, Clayton Fos
Apprentice Foster's face flushed scarlet when he saw the stretcher in front of him. This ultimate form of punishment is a long, low, wooden bench upon which penis-shaped pegs of increasing sizes have been mounted. Apprentices are expected to ride the pegs, starting with the smallest and working their way up. Failure is inevitable.
I was accompanied by Master St. Michael, who instructed me to prepare the boy. I anointed Foster with oil and ushered him to the first peg. The handsome apprentice worked his way through the initial pegs without too much effort, plainly enjoying the process of grinding them into his tight, muscular ass.
The penultimate peg on the stretcher, however, is noticeably larger than the ones before. As I rubbed oil onto it, I could see the expression on Foster's face changing to one of nervousness. He nevertheless very bravely took it on, panting and yelling as it uncompromisingly speared his body.
But the final peg was too much, and he had to admit defeat.
He was instructed to kneel on the stretcher while Master St. Michael undressed himself. Moments later, the Master started running his hard, raw, upward-curving dick over the boy's ass cheeks before plunging it inside him.
Duration: 34:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9734kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Foster Chapter 3 - Atonement - Felix Kamp, Ryan St Michael, Clayton Fos

Austin Young - Chapter 10 - Flip Flop (with Coach Angus) Titonka

Studio: TwinkTop
Cast: Austin Young, Coach Angus
"Coach Angus pulls the smaller-statured Austin across the bed. Feasting on the smelly jock's hole meant breathing in the spice of a freshly-worked-out and sweaty boy. Moans of approval sing out from his twink. Thick Daddy cock soon penetrates the smooth athlete as Coach asserts his dominance by tying his whistle around the twink's neck ever-so-gently. He doesn't hold anything back as he pounds away at the boy in the soccer socks.
Once again, the boyish Austin Young has managed to impress his trainer. Coach Angus spends a moment on top of his twink catching his breath when he hears Austin speak up. He asks if he can top the coach like he did last time.
"You want to?" Coach asks. Austin squeaks out an enthusiastic, "Can I?!"
The beefy coach lifts his tree trunks into the air as he gets ready to take the younger cock. Austin has had so much practice that he confidently launches his hard member back into his Coach's hairy hole. Coach throws his head back as deep guttural moans escape his mouth. The tiny twink had taken note of how Coach had fucked him, and was now returning the favor of not holding anything back. Coach was genuinely and pleased, to feel just how far his young protege had come since always being the bottom boy."
Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9713kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Austin Young - Chapter 10 - Flip Flop (with Coach Angus)

Virgin No More vol.3 Mountain Ranch

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Luke Hamill, Adam Archuleta, Andre Boleyn, Kevin Warhol, Jack Harrer
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Amateurs, Big Dicks, Uncut Cocks, Group Sex, Rimming
Beautiful young neers Andre Boleyn, Jack Harrer and Kevin Warhol learn the special tricks and sensual pleasures of man-on-man sex from handsome, easygoing BelAmi superstar Luke Hamill. Watch as these gorgeous guys explore their naked bodies and oversized cocks.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:15
Video: 720x416, XviD, 2018kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Virgin No More vol.3

Old Friends Meet Again - Luca Gotti & Trevor O'Neal Tram

Studio: Older4Me
Cast: Luca Gotti & Trevor O'Neal
Trevor receives a message from Luca. They used to be real close but they have not spoken for 30 years. Luca always felt something special for Trevor, he was so pumped and on edge to be reunited in Palm Springs. Summers are so hot in the desert that the meeting progressed to the jacuzzi in no time. You can fell the romance going around -- both making out, kissing, hugging, and working up to have hot awesome sex starting these two grandpas in their 70's. Where there was fire, ashes remain!
Duration: 38:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2716kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 818.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Old Friends Meet Again - Luca Gotti & Trevor O'Neal

Время генерации страницы 0.03615 секунды с 9 запросами