Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

TG - Boiler Room Pet - Rain DeGrey and Pretty Girl Freya French Stottville

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Freya French, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
You find the best things in the least likely places. Or at least I do. For instance, Freya French is a lovely little gift hanging out in the boiler room. I was expecting something disgusting like rats or a stray cat when I heard the sounds coming through the vents. Imagine my surprise when I came across a hot, submissive piece of ass, just looking for someone to make her feel like filth.
She looked like a scared little animal, hiding behind the equipment. I coaxed her out with a soft voice and a beckoning finger. She came to me, rubbing herself up against me gently. She'll be a sweet little play thing to break up the monotony of my day. I love finding strays.
They are always so starved for attention and affection that you can really treat them rough and they just keep on begging for more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Boiler Room Pet - Rain DeGrey and Pretty Girl Freya French

Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking Palmerdale

Studio: Bdsmprison
Mirela has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't to confess why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She might be a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with electro play and a cattle prod, humiliation and fingering.
Format: avi
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

Into The Attic Wonderfull Vip Sweet Magic Collection. Part 6. Whipple

Release Year: 2024
Everything as usual begins very simply, but whores can't even present that expects them further! And late already as mister already thought up many types of punishments and tortures for them! Look and derive pleasure from a variety!

Total size: 16.1 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Into The Attic Wonderfull Vip Sweet Magic Collection. Part 6.

Young Rope Slut Gets a Full Day of Intense Bondage - Live Von Ormy

Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: switch ,master ,Gimp ,Oral Sex ,Discipline ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,black hair
Elise is very submissive and loves rope and tight bondage. This was shot live in December and was my second live shoot with Kink.The day begins with a basic tie which is transformed into grueling predicament that challenges her body strength. The pace has now been set, and Elise sees what lies before her. She is pulled into a Category 5 suspension, which would cause most girls to use their safeword, but not Elise.
She proves to be a tough girl, but watching her cum proves to be something all its own. When she orgasms it is the most primal of things, and I rip one after another from her already exhausted body.
Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Rope Slut Gets a Full Day of Intense Bondage - Live

Compromises, Part 3 Kelayres

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds. The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromises, Part 3

IR - Subspace - OT, Jeze Belle Hornitos

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, ass, feet, pussy and face.
This isn't just him putting on some handcuffs and lightly whipping her ass. Jeze came here to be pushed, to feel pain and pleasure, and to have her limits pushed. That's what OT gives her. That's what has her so horny she can't hide it.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Subspace - OT, Jeze Belle

A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2 Eagletown

I rope Cassondra's neck to the post, forcing her to arch back. Now I add a crotchrope, which I pull out and up tight before It's tied off. I grope her bound tits a little more before presenting her with a penis gag, which she gladly accepts. I tie her ankles out to the sides and leave her. Cassondra has been having fun up to this point, but now its time for a little discipline. cassondra is now in agony being bent back with the cruel rope splitting her in two. To make things worse, I clamp her nipples with a pair of clover clamps. Cassondra taps out shortly after. At about the 8:45 point the gag is removed, but everything else remains. I take pics for a few minutes before I remove the crotchrope and the rest of her bindings. I put her on her knees and make her wait for my return.
Duration: 12:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 282.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.15114 секунды с 9 запросами