View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 03:14 PM   #38875
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

ElitePain - Wheel of Pain vol 16 Wagenhoff

Vicky submits herself to the wheel of pain 16. Dr. Lomp tortures this chubby girl. She receives: 10 strokes of whip on her tits 15 and other 20 strokes on her pussy 25 strokes on her soles 30 application of electrocutor all over her body.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10876kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Wheel of Pain vol 16

Rose Darling Strathmore

Cast: Rose Darling
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Rose Darling is as sweet of a woman as her body is sweet. Before we get her tied up her mouth is filled with a huge rag and tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in tightly. She's tied facing the floor with her arms in a strict strappado.
Rose is exposed and manhandled. She's so cute that her body can be thrown around with ease. With her arms tied tightly and her elbows touching she's put in an intense hogtie that just keeps getting tighter.
She needs to be suspended. She's put in a box tie and an INSEX mask is put on. Pantyhose and electrical tape. Then she's put into a shrimp tie. Time for the cane to leave its mark.
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Darling

Wiggle Room Reading Center

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Anna Tyler is new to the world of Infernal Restraints, but if we have anything to say about it this won't be her last time gracing our pages. She is hot as hell, a petite little blonde with a body that is made for luring men into trouble. Well, she is in a bit of trouble herself, now. O.T. loves girls like this, sexy, young things with a burning desire to have their bodies by the strong and sadistic.
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wiggle Room

Katie Kush - Locked And Loaded: Katie Kush Vicksburg

Cast: Katie Kush, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Zapper, Flogging, Squirtin
Katie is a tendency to be a bit of a brat when she can, but today Katie shows off her submissive side. The brat is still there, but The Pope dominates her in a way that keeps the brat in check. Katie begins bent over a steel pipe with her ankles and wrists restrained with leather cuffs that are shackled to the steel structure. Upon entry, The Pope adds a leather belt to keep her in place as he goes to work on his little toy for the day. Spankings and flogging turn Katie’s ass a bright red to get her warmed up and ready for what is coming in the next scenes. Before she is released, her cunt is stuffed with a dildo and fucked while a vibe is pressed against her clit to ensure screaming orgasms. Next, Katie is strapped down to a bench with leather belts, and fully stretched out. She is helpless and vulnerable and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation. First, he tugs on her sensitive nipples, then plucks her pubic hair out one by one. The flogger helps get her flesh sensitive before he uses some electricity to over-stimulate her, and then shoves a vibe against her cunt. Orgasms pour out of her uncontrollably, just as he planned it. The cattle prod is used to maintain her submission and increase her suffering. In the final scene, Katie is folded in half again, but this time right side up so that we can enjoy all of her body and emotions as she suffers one final time at the hands of The Pope. We begin with some fierce finger-banging to get her warmed up for the brutal bastinado that’s coming. She hates it, and that makes him love it more. Katie almost breaks from the foot torment but holds on long enough for her reward of non-stop orgasms as The Pope fucks her pussy and vibes her clit.
Duration: 56:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush - Locked And Loaded: Katie Kush

Hacker Capture Suffer Cry Citrus Heights

Maddy O'Reilly is a hacker, and she's a good one too. She's been working for years pulling images and information from secret government organizations,foreign and domestic alike. After so long kicking virtual ass and taking names, however, she's grown very cocky and a little careless, and when you're working against the FBI, a little bit of carelessness goes a long way. In no time at all she has the feds kicking in her door, pushing her down on the bed, locking her in handcuffs, and carrying her off to God knows where.
Duration: 39:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hacker Capture Suffer Cry

Stuff Me Staar Shallotte

Women are such mysterious creatures. With all their sweet little smells and their pretty little features. Who doesn't want to lock them down and explore every inch of their tender flesh? OT certainly does. With Stephie made to stand still with her ass perversely exposed OT just can't help himself.
Duration: 43:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuff Me Staar

Cabin Fever with Dakkota Kerkhoven

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Время генерации страницы 0.19293 секунды с 9 запросами