Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Endza Lost in Rope Lillington

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Lost in Rope

Bitch Bound In Bag & Extreme Spread Eagle Special! Holland

Cast: Tia Ling
Genres: shaved ,Tickling ,Domination ,Crotch Rope ,Fingering ,Anal ,Ball Gag ,black hair ,toned ,Submission
Video language: English
Welcome back tenacious Tia Ling. This bitch is one of the toughest I’ve encountered. With delight she is subjected to some of the most intense predicaments her body can take. In scene one, Tia is bound in an extremely limited duration spread and neck play predicament. What makes this position so tough is with the feet elevated and the hands pulling back at an angle, she has no back support and only her ab and thigh strength keep her in place. A crotch rope is added and soon she starts suspending herself to avoid the torments being administered, which is super hot and sexy. So much that the barrel gets taken away entirely. The problem for her at this point is if she lowers her body too much, she will …
Second Tia is bound in a face up fold, kind of like an ebi but very open. Bitch however is wrapped in plastic like she was found in a dumpster and left to hang like a piece of meat. The plastic adds a new challenge. It dulls her senses and makes the cane on her ass feel very different. A hole is cut to expose only her pussy and the nice butt plug in her ass. All she gets is anal orgasms from a slick thick cock in her slut whole. The bitch loves it, lapping it up, and cumming more and more. Finally all of the plastic is removed and she is left to suffer in her bondage.
Finally Tia is bound in a discipline position where she has to will herself to stay still. She is extremely ticklish and between tickling and the cane, really can’t behave. She is switched onto her stomach into an open arm / reverse chicken wing hogtie. She looks far too comfortable and is switched into a very uncomfortable strappado and hoisted into the air in an intense 5 point hogtie suspension. Made to cum again and again she suffers and loves her bondage at the same time.
Duration: 59:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Bound In Bag & Extreme Spread Eagle Special!

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Zakinthos

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Into The Attic Wonderfull Vip Sweet Magic Collection. Part 7. Lemon Cove

Release Year: 2024
Now she’s quartered and a ball gag goes in to round things out. Without warning the flogger makes contact with her breasts, then continues down her chest before flogging her cunt. It happens so quickly, without time for her to prepare, that she’s caught completely off guard.

Total size: 18.3 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Into The Attic Wonderfull Vip Sweet Magic Collection. Part 7.

Helpless Teens Super Hot Gold Vip The Best Collection. Part 4. Stewart

Release Year: 2024
Lean, leggy, young, dumb and actually full of cum, it was highly unlikely the lovely extreme teen sex fiend, was going to end up anywhere else but here on Helplessteens She loves rough sex, orgasms, spanking, slapping and Bdsm

Total size: 8.1 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless Teens Super Hot Gold Vip The Best Collection. Part 4.

Petite Fresh Faced Whore Victoria Voxxx Bound in Rope and Brutally Fucked Eagle River

Cast: Cyrus King ,Victoria Voxxx
Genres: Brunette ,Vibrator ,Hitachi ,Predicament Bondage ,Handler ,Petite ,Straight ,toned ,multiple orgasms ,master
Victoria Voxx is new to Kink and hungry to get bound in tight rope predicament bondage and made to suck massive cocks. She is glowing with excitement and radiates the kind of raw sexual energy that makes men salivate with depraved desire. With one leg tied to her waist, see dangles precariously in the middle of the room as her other high heel pirouettes on the floor. Cyrus King spins her around in circles as he shocks her repeatedly with a zapper. She yelps in pain but is determined to please her male handler. Her pussy drips with cum as her dom toys with her teeny pink pussy with an industrial vibrator. After she has her first of many multiple orgasms she gets tossed to the floor and begs to suck dick. Cyrus grabs the back of her head and begins to slam her throat with his stiff rod until she gags and chokes from the rough blow job. He grabs her pony tail and jams the hitachi onto her swollen and hungry cunt until she screams from the pain of the non stop coerced orgasms. Pleased with her hard work, Cyrus decides to reward her by tying her in a missionary position and fucking her tiny whore hole. He slams her pussy and grabs her tight ass with his massive man-hands. As her butt shakes he spanks it until it turns red and sensitive. But this sort of treatment only makes a female sex slave like Victoria hungry for more. Her master flips her onto her back and begins to fuck her swollen and sensitive pussy over and over again. As he jams a vibrator onto her clit she squirms and tries to get away from the relentless stimulation. But the bondage is inescapable and she must endure the torment of the huge dick that is pounding her into submission. At the height of her sexual frenzy she begs for Cyrus to cum all over small all natural tits. He is only happy to oblige and finishes her by blowing a massive load of jizz all over her.
Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Fresh Faced Whore Victoria Voxxx Bound in Rope and Brutally Fucked

Anal After Party: Kaiia Eve And Nina Nova XO Rancho Santa Margarita

Cast: Kaiia Eve, Nina Nova XO
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, LezDom, Vibrator, Butt Plug, Facesitting, Stockings, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Squirting, Masturbatio
Kaiia and Nina were out all night partying. Dressed in sexy sheer white lingerie with her tits out, Nina thought for sure she’d be getting fucked by some hot guy by now, but Instead she goes back to Kaiia’s house for doughnuts. Kaiia mentions to Nina that she noticed the butt-plug she’s kept in her ass all night and she’s been fantasizing about stretching out her asshole. Nina bends over and Kaiia goes to town spanking her ass hard. She plays with Nina’s butt-plug, and then hits her ass hard with a leather paddle. Nina lays on the countertop and spreads her legs. Kaiia gets some ass toys and fucks Nina’s ass with them. After that Kaiia takes Nina into her shower and ties her up with rope. She hits Nina’s ass hard with a leather flogger and spanks her wet ass with a heavy hand. After that they go back to the kitchen and Kaiia stretches Nina’s ass some more with anal toys. Kaiia sits and twerks on her face, and Nina tongue-fucks her asshole.
Duration: 1:09:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal After Party: Kaiia Eve And Nina Nova XO

Время генерации страницы 0.12550 секунды с 9 запросами