View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 08:54 AM   #3564
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lumi Ray - The Customer Is Always Right San Manuel

Cast: Lumi Ray, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Ball Gag, Facial, Ass Lickin
Video language: English
Lumi is a personal chef who owns a catering company. Tommy’s wife has contacted her and wants her to cater an upcoming event but asks Tommy to take time out of his schedule to do the tasting. He’s less than happy about this, and even more unhappy when he tastes the food that Lumi has prepared. Lumi isn’t going to let him speak to her like this or talk negatively about her food. Tommy shuts her down quickly and decided that this slut needs to be taught a valuable lesson in customer service. He gets her tied up and uses her body in all of the ways that make him happy. She is thrown around and used for his pleasure against her will, all while Lumi attempts to fight back. She’s no match for Tommy, and he explores every hole with his cock until he finds the one he likes the best and fucks it until he cums.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9732kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lumi Ray - The Customer Is Always Right

Gwen Diamond and Billy South Lima

Cast: Billy ,Gwen Diamond
Genres: natural boobs ,Facesitting ,Straight ,Slave ,blond ,Orgasm Denial ,Male Sub ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix
MIP welcomes a new Femme Domme to the site. Gwen Diamond, Mistress Diamond to you, turns the tables on her low life, invertebrate husband and serves up a lesson he will not soon forget. Little billy is hobbled and made to tear off her stockings and worship her beautiful feet before she allows him the pleasure of sucking her beautiful pussy. She whips him till he pleads for mercy before assaulting his tight asshole with her strap on, spilling his hot cum all over himself.
The chemistry between these two shows in all the hot fucking and domination in this update. Welcome aboard, Mistress Diamond.
Duration: 45:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gwen Diamond and Billy

Anally Yours: Summer Vixen And Vanessa Sky South Butler

Cast: Summer Vixen, Vanessa Sky
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, LezDom, Vibrator, Butt Plug, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Squirting, Masturbation, Sybian, Ass Licking, Rimming, Floggin
The extremely gorgeous Vanessa Sky kneels naked on a mattress with her ass out. Her tits are bound in rope and a metal hook is buried in her asshole. Super sexy Summer Vixen enters the room and begins playing with the hook in her ass. She pops it out and let’s Vanessa have a taste. Summer grabs her leather flogger and goes to town on Vanessa’s ass. Vanessa cums fast and hard as she grinds her pussy against a vibrator while her ass gets whipped. After that, Vanessa is put into a pile-driver position, and she gets her ass and pussy fucked with a double-ended dildo until she squirts all over her own face. Summer sits on Vanessa’s face and smothers her with her big round ass. Vanessa tongue-fucks her asshole. Summer slides a clear butt-plug inside her own asshole and Vanessa cleans it off with her mouth. In the final scene, Summer sits on a dildo as Vanessa convulses from cumming so hard while being strapped to a sybian.
Duration: 56:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anally Yours: Summer Vixen And Vanessa Sky

Jay Bank Presents - 18 Year Old Arab Creampie Teen Brunette Grand Junction

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Jay Bank Presents
Cast: Jay Bank, Delilah Dagger
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, Hairy, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Ass, Amateur, straight, doggy style, interview, pussy eating
Well Everyone.. you just can't make this stuff up (or at least I wouldn't attempt to). This young woman's fiancA©e hit me up on one of my profiles to see if I was interested in shooting her. After looking at her pics I just couldn't say no despite the fact that I was flying out early the next morning to shoot Scenes vol.19-19 and vol.19-20 with another hot amateur teen. The fiancA© was adamant about being there while we shot also, and though that is generally a deal-breaker (and something I had never done before), I didn't want that to miss out so I went ahead and booked it with the hopes that he wouldn't be a weirdo. I researched both of them on Facebook before agreeing and they seemed alright. The guy even filmed her himself a few times giving blow jobs to other dudes so I figured he can't go fucking crazy.. Can he? Friends told me not to do it, but I had to 'make that sale' as they say. I'm the type of guy that will fly halfway around the world if I think the girl is hot enough (i.e. 'pre-famous' Rae Lil Black from Scenes vol.18-30, vol.18-31, and vol.18-32, or the Chinese girl in Paris from Scenes vol.19-21, vol.19-22, vol.19-23, and vol.19-24). If there is a high-quality model, I'll drop everything and go. No slack. As a friend of mine told me years ago, 'Lazy Fuckers Don't Get Shit!'. I digress... This particular 18yo Teen Arab amateur was absolutely hot enough to risk dealing with a 'Flat Tire' of a fiancA© should he have turned out to be one. Everything went great though and both of them were really cool. The guy was so good about everything that I'm actually going to put his ass in one of my videos for the hell of it, employing him as a 'Pipe Delivery Associate'. He is actually in video in the Behind The Scenes car ride in the very beginning as we cruise through Downtown Detroit (though he waited in the other room while we shot both this Scene and vol.19-18). Oh, and this Scene IS a Creampie, don't worry! There was (zero fucking chance) I wasn't laying some nutt up in that. Honestly, had she said 'No' to the Creampie, I would have passed. It's that fucking important. As I've said before... it's God's Will; The Lord's Work. Thank you!
Duration: 1:07:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6207kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Bank Presents - 18 Year Old Arab Creampie Teen Brunette
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03402 секунды с 9 запросами