View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 06:18 AM   #18901
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

As I was prancing around in my thigh highs, tight skirt and high heels I was trying to get some bad attention. Begging my guy to be playful, I didn't have to beg very hard as he grabbed the rope and instantly had my hands tied behind my back. Followed by a tight crotch rope that xxxx my skirt to ride up and reveal a little more than I was expecting. As I was talking back and him he decided it best to add the ball gag. As I tried to struggle the rope felt like it kept getting tighter and tighter around my wrists. With not much grace I was thrown onto the coffee table face down. The drool streaming out of my month was creating a puddle. My hair kept getting stuck in it. My guy finally crossed my ankles and tied the rope around them and attached it up to the top of my gag. It was extremely uncomfortable. With the rope around my upper arms my hands were completely numb. My paid off!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

Bondage A La Carte

Cast: Tobi, Marya
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Marya awakens from a sweet bondage dream with a hunger for restraint and willing submission. She calls on her favorite Domina - Mistress Tobi - to satisfy the urges within. Marya thoughtfully selects her "punishments" from Tobi's "Bondage A la Carte" before binding, gagging, and blindfolding herself. Waiting in nervous anticipation, Marya is helpless to do more than drool until Tobi arrives to deliver her "order". Marya is then swept away by Tobi in a Fem on Fem D/S whirlwind of bondage delights for the rest of the night - bound, gagged, hooded, and breast bound with her nipples clamped. When services & payment are rendered, Marya departs as a satisfied customer - as you will!

Duration: 1:03:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bondage A La Carte

Tinker Toy

Release Year: 2024

He starts off nice and simple with an old favorite of his, the cane. He swings it at her ass and the noise that comes off it is absolutely lovely, but not quite as good as the noises coming out of Phoenix. Her shrieks get higher pitched and more entertaining when he takes out the cane and starts beating it hard against her bare back until it turns pink. She squirms a bit, but the belt bondage around her wrists and ankles keeps her firmly in place, like a doll in her packaging.

Duration: 37:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tinker Toy

Abigail Dupree, Endza

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.
Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.

Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza

Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce.

Damon Pierce has gone through a lot of trouble to procure a product that we will just call Liquid Fire. Unlike most similar products, instead of alternating between hot and cold this just keeps getting warmer until the burning is almost unbearable. Cherry Torn could tell it was going to be intense when he put on gloves to protect himself from the effects. All he needs to do is sit and watch while the compound reduces her to tears. The bondage is another challenge. It is so tight that it threatens to cut off her circulation. When he unties her the sensation floods back into her extremities, bringing even more pain. She screams as each coil is undone and being so securely bound has left her shaking and on edge. It is exactly the kind of experience she came looking for.

Duration: 33:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

Download Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce.
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05970 секунды с 9 запросами