View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 06:10 AM   #6065
newageofx

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

newageofx Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lady X - BBB BIG BLACK Strap-On For FAGGOT

BIG BOOTY Becky COMMANDS the order �Crawl To Me�. You see immediately the FAGGOT crawling to the POWERFUL DOM. Her second command �Put you lips around My BIG BLACK STRAP-ON�. The FAGGOT immediately without hesitation grabs the BIG BLACK STRAP-ON and goes to work�. he knows NOT to fuck around with the POWERFUL DOM.
She asks the FAGGOT in more of a statement �you like sucking that BIG BLACK COCK don�t you? Following by a pause and calls him �FAGGOT�.
This clip takes a twist when BIG BOOTY Becky looks into the camera and talks directly to you making you feel like that�s you sucking on Her BIG BLACK STRAP-ON.
Yes, looking into the camera at you and says.... �Tell Me what kinda of FAGGOT you are I want you to fuckin' admit it�. The Verbal HUMILIATION is endless and Her DEMANDING ATTITUDE is POWERFUL.
She continues DEGRADING and HUMILIATING you with constant eye contact.
If you�ve always wanted a BIG BAD DOM like BIG BOOTY Becky to have you on your knees catering to Her every sexual needs and desires this is the first step.
Contains: BBW GODDESS, POWERFUL WOMAN, STRAP-ON, DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION�. POINT OF VIEW.

Tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Plump,Strapon

505 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:10:36

Download file - 506.4 MB
newageofx is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12593 секунды с 9 запросами