View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 09:17 PM   #5245
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 9 Member Comments

Description:
The Bustiest Swedish Girl in The World XLGirls: Are you the bustiest Swedish girl in the world? Jennica: I have no Idea but I_ve never met anyone with bigger natural tits than me in Sweden. So let_s say I am. XLGirls: Okay, we will. How is life in the UK different from life in Sweden? Jennica: Oh, well, I_m sure everyone has different answers to this but I prefer living in the UK. There_s more to see and do in my free time. I guess I live more of an exciting life here. I will always love Sweden though. It_s my home. XLGirls: So you_re the bustiest Swedish girl in the world. So who_s more boob-crazy, British guys or Swedish guys? Jennica: British guys Or maybe it_s just the British guys that show more that they are boob-crazy. XLGirls: Your first trip with The SCORE Group was to the Bahamas. What was that week like for you? Jennica: That was an amazing week I remember it so well. The team took such good care of me, and it was a great experience. And I still have to say that the Bahamas is the most beautiful place I have ever been to. So a big thank you for that XLGirls: You stopped off in Miami first and met the SCORE staff. Were they what you expected? Jennica: I actually didn_t know what to expect, because at that time I had only done webcamming. I had no experience with modeling and was still nervous that I_d actually said yes to do this. But I was amazed by how friendly everyone was and professional
Model:
Jennica Lynn
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : JennicaLynn_31658_1080p.mp4
File Size : 908.75 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:05

Download VIDEO:
JennicaLynn_31658_1080p.mp4 - 908.7 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.10574 секунды с 9 запросами