View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 04:11 PM   #1101
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raw Fuck Club - I Am Hole Twin Branch

Aiden Ward, Alex Meyer, and Jacen Zhu are horned up and hard, ready to summon a bottom from the pits of hell. Who emerges from the depths of the underworld but punked-out demon spawn Dexx? "I am hole," he declares, before being put to work sucking three huge hard cocks. A sinful orgy of satanic proportions ensues. This new RFC arrival shows off his skills again, taking on dom Tyler Roberts and his massive meat. But it's slender fuck boy Derek Cline who steals the show, taking on five leather tops in a dungeon gang bang.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:32:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 879.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Fuck Club - I Am Hole

Daddies & Pigs 1 Lake Delton

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Red Eagle Films, Spunk Video
Cast: Lyle James, Shawn Islander, Ruben D'Angelo, Adam Faust, Rex Armswell, Fred Harry, Brad Wilder, Craig Stowe, John Steele, Bruce Stanton, Ted Lin
Genres: BDSM, Daddies, Muscle Men, Sack Attack, Fisting, Bondage, Leather, Dungeon, Spanking, Waxing
Video language: English
Daddies & Pigs is all about hardcore nasty sex without apologies. This hot video from director Wolfgang Bang focuses on fisting and buttplay with some light S&M thrown in for good measure. It starts out with bad cop Brad Wilder kidnapping innocent Fred Harry and takes him home to his dungeon where he puts him through the wringer. Fred Harry protests at first but his raging hard-on when tied to a bondage-table with Wilder working him over with floggers and hot wax reveals that it feels too good not to enjoy it. Brad works him over with some cock and ball electro-torture as well before he decides he is done.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:41:58
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 833.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddies & Pigs 1

Submission Prison, Scene #03 (Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco) Poitiers

Video language: English
Prisoner Devin Franco is cleaning up a supply closet when he is caught outside of his cell at inspection time by another malevolent guard, the mean and malicious muscle Drew Sebastian. Dragged back to his bunk, Devin knows he is seriously screwed, or about to be, when Officer Drew discovers the contraband Devin has hidden. With a pillowcase full of clothespins and his own leather strap that he's been missing, Myles realizes that Devin is a kinky little fucker and Officer Drew puts him through his paces. Devin is chained to the bars of the cell and restrained by his wrists, ankles and balls, with clothespins pinching painful pressure points and getting a preliminary flogging from Drew, who is just warming up. The flogging intensifies till Devin finally breaks down in submission and Drew softens slightly, 'You're my prison bitch, you listen to me and I'll protect you. Now it's time for you to suck my cock!' Drew sheds his uniform and feeds his humongous piledriver to Devin, who gobbles it down greedily as he gets his face and throat fucked and is rewarded with a delicious mouthful of Drew's succulent and salty seed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission Prison, Scene #03 (Drew Sebastian, Devin Franco)

Время генерации страницы 0.03190 секунды с 9 запросами