View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 03:30 PM   #5890
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Detroit After Dark part 2 Hearst

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles
Video language: English
Justin surprises Vin by licking his armpit, and the tattooed top pulls down Justin's shorts and kisses his cheeks!
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2414kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Detroit After Dark part 2

Score! Game vol. 1 Cartersville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hot House
Cast: Blu Kennedy, Bo Dean, Brandon Lewis, Johnny Torque, Kyle King, Logan Scott, Topher DiMaggio, Valentin Petrov
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Hot House hits a home run with Score! Game 1, our tribute to all-American jocks and athletes everywhere. Directors Steven Scarborough and Christian Owen have assembled one of our hottest casts ever, guaranteed to bring all of your jock/athletic gear fantasies to life. These over-sexed jocks, sporting authentic football, baseball, soccer and boxing gear, suck and fuck their way into the big leagues in four scorching hot scenes of hardcore athletic action where each player goes deep, shoots and scores! Kyle King and Blu Kennedy lead this cast of MVPs including Bo Dean, Brandon Lewis, Johnny Torque, Logan Scott, Topher DiMaggio and Valentin Petrov.
Duration: 1:22:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Score! Game vol. 1

CzechHunter part 734 Waukee

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CzechHunter
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
This taxi driver was way too cute and shy to let him go without trying anything. When we arrived, I used my usual trick and offered him way more money than he charged me. I also conveniently dropped all my cash on the floor so he could see I was loaded. My proposition was quite a surprise and the dude became pretty nervous. I had big plans with the guy but I wanted to see his cock first. He undressed but you should saw his innocent face... I loved the tension in the air! After satisfying my curiosity, I invited him in my friend's apartment. This guy was a hockey player and his body was massive, he was a good pick. I couldn't wait to feel his athletic ass. To get in there, I had to calm him down first. He kept rambling on about his girlfriend but money sorted everything out in the end.
Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter part 734

Big Is Better, Scene 4 Hd Salisbury Mills

For those who enjoy seeing contrasts between their pairings, this horny little escapade between Bjorn Nykvist and Mark Fontana will surely tick all the right boxes. Tall, lithe and fair-headed, Nykvist is almost the complete opposite to the young Spaniard – Fontana being distinctly petite, darker-skinned and tattooed. Two things that they do have in common, however, is the fact that they’re both distinctly well-hung and that they both have a ferocious appetite for cock; which even if we didn’t realise beforehand, soon becomes apparent as the two fellows frolic both in and out of their swimming-pool.
Duration: 20:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 599.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Is Better, Scene 4 Hd

Fistenberg Returns Pitesti

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Viktor Rom, Manu Perronash, Manuel
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino
Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.
Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistenberg Returns

Eli Gets Worked Over vol. 2 Laona

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Gemini Studios
Cast: Eli Channing
Eli is proof that good things do come in small packages. The 5'5 guy is one of the most naturally masculine models I've shot and his thick cock is very dependable. Though basically straight, living with a woman with his 2nd child on the way, he truly enjoys ass play! In this video he is rock hard from the get-go and shoots his first load less than 2 minutes into the session. His ass gets blistered with a good spanking as he gets fucked with some vibrators. Always vocal, Eli moans and groans until he shoots another good load! He shows off in another sensual shower for your pleasure!
Duration: 1:32:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5811kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eli Gets Worked Over vol. 2

Beards, Bulges & Ballsacks!, Scene 1 Daymin Voss, Fernando Del Rio, Michael Roman Mooers Forks

Cast: Daymin Voss, Fernando Del Rio, Michael Roman
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cumshot, Tattoos, Rimming, Beard, Leather, Threesome, Hairy, Interracial, Sneakers
Leather Michael Roman, pig Fernando Del Rio, and Daymin Voss are tatted muscle studs looking to get dirty in their jockstraps. Fernando bends over and offers up his hairy, sweaty hole for the other two muscle hunks to share. Michael and Daymin get Fernando's ass lubed and opened up with their prying tongues and lots of spit while they prime him for what's about to come. Fernando's big fuzzy sack dangles down between his legs as he gets his taint and balls worked along with his hole. Fernando bends over to get spit roasted with Michael stretching out his ass and Daymin reaming his throat with his thick, hairy, huge dick. Michael wants a turn on Fernando's tight hole and the sweaty studs switch positions with the leather fucking Fernando's face as Daymin mans the helm from behind. Daymin pulls out of Fernando and lies down on the table to let Michael ram his big hard cock in his fuzzy crack. Daymin gets his butt hole pounded deep as he sucks on Fernando's hairy dick and rims his used-up ass. Pulling out Michael drops a load of jizz all over Daymin's tasty bubble butt. The sight of it all makes Fernando blast a geyser of his own as the cum shoots out of his throbbing, thick, uncut cock and onto the floor. Daymin is the last to go and moans out hard with his thick, creamy white semen rolling out of the tip of his cock. Nothing gets in the way of these studs living out their fantasies and getting all the hairy cock and ass they can get.
Duration: 29:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6526kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beards, Bulges & Ballsacks!, Scene 1 Daymin Voss, Fernando Del Rio, Michael Roman

Время генерации страницы 0.03358 секунды с 9 запросами