LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Exclusive Twinks Vol. 2 Carney

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Lust For Boys
Cast: Benji May, Jordy Lee, Cameron James, Joshua Parker, Harry Alexander
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
As you can imagine, sexy young Harry really doesn't have to try too hard to get some cock but he still loves to show off solo & shoot some juice for his fans in self-made videos. Showing off that smooth and slim body, that snug little hole & his stiff dick while he strokes himself, working up a hot sticky load in his bedroom. His dick gets so sensitive he's soon edging the tip. finishing with a creamy lood!
Teen boy Joshva is gorgeous! This eighteen year old boy has the hominess you might expect of a sexy sim twink like him, and a long uncut cock fo pleasure, too. The winter is selfing in outside the windows but this smooth & handsame lad con keep himself warm with his gorgeous long cock in his hand and a hot blast of feen cum splashing out over his smooth and sexy body.
Comeron has been walking around town all day in his new boots, and they've made his feet sweat so bad. He's getting the chance to relax now though, and easing off those boots reveals slightly dirty, damp and smelly socks! Breathing in the aroma of his feet he gets so turned on, shipping naked and playing with his hard cock. Stuffing a sock in his mouth and beating his hard meat he takes himself toward climax!
Sexy young Jordy loves wanking, his cock is always hard and ready to be stroked. He's been at work all afternoon but now he's home he wants to deliver a good creamy load for all his fans. Join him in the bedroom as he skips naked and shows us his slim body, revealing his engorged length, soon in his fist and being stroked unlll cum is pumping from his swollen tip and making a hot gooey mmess
You have to admill, you'd love to spend some alone time In the bathroom with smooth and slim little twink Benjill We'd be inclined to soup the bay up in the shower, bul for this after college wank it's all about the slender boy showing off that fine body and perky little buff, revealing his shaved smooth cock and stroking up a good load to splash from his foreskin-sheathed inches!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:22:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exclusive Twinks Vol. 2

Permission, Scene #04 (Logan McCree, Hugh Hunter) Macedonia

Covered in his signature tattoos, Logan McCree is harnessed, and restrained. He's led by leash and bridle by Hugh Hunter wearing only a butcher's apron. Hugh slaps and teases Logan's hard, -hung cock and goes down on it, spitting all over his meat and sucking it hard. Hugh lays Logan on the bed and attaches nipple clamps from a suspension in the ceiling pulling his nipples taut. If that wasn't enough, Hugh chains Logan's feet to the bed and proceeds to bring a table of sounding rods bedside and carefully selects the perfect tool for Logan's dick hole. As Logan strokes his foreskin over the head of his cock, Hugh keeps sliding the rod in and out of Logan's dick slit. With the sound tied inside Logan's cock, Hugh uses a blow torch to melt candle wax that's suspended from the ceiling, letting it drip down until Logan is covered in hot white wax.
Duration: 30:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1813kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Permission, Scene #04 (Logan McCree, Hugh Hunter)

A Few Good Men Mohall

Studio: San Diego Boy Productions
Cast: Noah, Dolph, Tony, Robert, Rex Hathaway, Sisco, Troy (SD Boy), Zack (SD Boy)
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Seven military studs prove that they can be all that they can be in this hot, cock filled, cum drenched flick. This one will surely make you proud to be an American!
Duration: 1:32:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1369kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Few Good Men

Tokyo's Filthy Foursome, Part 2 Stephenson

Studio: JapanBoyz
Not often we can get a horny group together for a scorching hot fourway group scene, but thanks to a bunch of our sexiest studs (all with names beginning with "K") to get their mouths, hands, dicks and asses in gear. Kenchi, Koki Kurosuke and Kaoru are the fuck-hungry Japanboyz taking it to the limits for your fun and frolic. This orgy scene is too hot to fit into one part, so this week we get the deep, hard, cum-blasting uninhibited bareback Asian group anal. We're more than fine watching two big group scenes, and happy to get this week and last's XXX action.
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tokyo's Filthy Foursome, Part 2

Huge police gangbang 13 men 2 cop holes Siena

Release Year: 2022
Studio: RawRoadNation
Genres: Bareback, Cumshot, Gangbang, Hairy, Muscle, Tattoos, Uncut, Uniform
13 Real men fuck 2 hot as hell Real Cops all bare, Nasty and fucked-up for simply hours on end with Gallons of cum going into their furry uniformed holes. Two Cops try and search the wrong property where a gang of labourers And horsehung tradies have had enough and the Met are about to Get a training session that is not part of the Police guide book. Huge Bare cocks slide up them continuously in a quick-fire never-Ending tag-team fuck of endless throbbing breeding cock which is Just plain merciless on these straight uniformed virgin holes which Are going to get seriously and totally fucked up for life. So much Spunk goes up these two police fukkas that they will be crapping out Man spunk for well over a month. With such a large aggressive Gang their is plenty of cock & man jizz for the cops throats too and Soon they are gagging & choking on huge dicks and spunk is Pouring down their chins and necks as they fight for breath......and This is only the first part of their ordeal of being put to the cock by Real men.
Duration: 25:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3428kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 663.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge police gangbang 13 men 2 cop holes

Apprentice Tate - Chapter 6 - The Sacrament - Dillon Stone & Ethan Tate Plock

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Dillon Stone & Ethan Tate
The ceremony of the Sacrament is an ancient ritual. As is customary, I wore the mask of the Witch Doctor, standing behind Apprentice Tate and delicately running my hands up and down his body until every one of his senses was activated.
Once his tie and shirt had been removed, I allowed my hand to wander south, under his belt and then between his legs, grasping his rock-hard dick in my hand. I pulled his head back and kissed him with great passion, ordering him to stay still as I slowly stroked, and then sucked, his stunning dick.
I pushed him over the bench and removed my jacket. His ass looked so enticing; smooth, round, peach-like. I immediately sank my tongue into it and it opened up like a flower. I pushed him onto his back on the bench, throwing his legs apart and standing between them, pulling my dick out of my suit trousers.
It didn't take much to get my dick inside him. I fucked him slowly to begin with, turning him onto his side so that his ass felt even tighter on my dick.
I pulled out and got him to stand up with one knee up on the bench, facing away from me. I was soon banging him with full force. He grunted like a true slut as I went harder and deeper. I could feel the cum rising, and tried to hold off, but I'd passed the point of no return. I had to shoot. I pulled out and exploded all over his back.
Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Tate - Chapter 6 - The Sacrament - Dillon Stone & Ethan Tate

The Boy Bastian - Chapter 3 - New Life - Bastian Karim, Legrand Wolf, Apolo Adrii Arrowsmith

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Bastian Karim, Legrand Wolf, Apolo Adrii
During the flight from NYC to the countryside of Basque, Spain, Master Legrand had spent nearly the entire trip fantasizing about his purchase. And indeed that merchandise, Boy Bastian, was a tantalizing feast for the eyes. Boy Bastian's head was bowed, but his dark, piercing eyes locked onto Master Legrand immediately. The momentary, intense pause that occurred took the well kept American by surprise. He normally gave his new purchases no leeway. They would typically either crawl to him or shiver uncontrollably on their knees, awaiting the Master's first commands. Master Legrand commanded the Slaveboy to come closer for a better appraisal. Soon, Boy Bastian was on his knees. As the warm sunlight bathed upon Master and Boy, the youngster administered exquisite oral pleasures. Master Legrand ran his giant hands adoringly through The Boy's thick, dark hair as his Slaveboy ran his luscious lips and sweet, wet tongue along his Master's enormous, pulsating girth. Not once did the boy gag or even show fatigue in any form. It was if it was Boy Bastian's calling in life to pleasure a man to the ultimate climax possible. And yet, right before Master Legrand was about to blast his seed into the sweet Slaveboy's mouth, he pulled out and brought Boy Bastian back to his feet.
Duration: 44:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8115kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Bastian - Chapter 3 - New Life - Bastian Karim, Legrand Wolf, Apolo Adrii

Время генерации страницы 0.29880 секунды с 9 запросами