Old 03-28-2024, 02:48 PM   #12677
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Ties That Bind Tape 3 New Family Spring Arbor

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Cain Marko didn't know what else to do. His nephew Serg had promised to text him when the meeting with the boy's long lost father had ended. No such text arrived, and although he might have had cause for alarm, he knew the kid well enough by now that he wasn't shy about spontaneously jumping into adventures.
He assumed that Serg had merely slipped into the bustling nightlife thrills of NYC and. well, at the very least he hoped the boy got laid.
But now it was half-past ten in the morning and no word from Serg. Cain decided to go back to the hotel and see if his brother Legrand-Serg's recently-found father-had a line on where the boy might have ventured off to.
To Cain's astonishment, the fellow who answered the door wasn't his brother Legrand. It was his nephew, Serg! And he had a mile-wide smile when he opened the door, barely covered.
Cain followed the happy-eyed twink into the room in a sort of disbelief. Serg casually waltzed over to the king-size bed and laid himself upon the mattress. He kicked back and gazed over at his hunky uncle, who by all accounts was still unsure as to how to proceed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ties That Bind Tape 3 New Family

Beards, Bulges & Ballsacks!, Scene #4 Quinter

Tatted leather Michael Roman and bearded muscle hunk Tex Davidson stick their big hard cocks through a double glory hole. They don't have to wait a second before Ryan Finch and Hoytt Walker come in and offer up their hungry mouths to suck them off. Hoytt takes on Michael, and Ryan gets Tex's massive curved cock. The horny studs both suck dick like it's the last one they'll ever see. They gag and spit as they get their faces fucked and their throats stretched. Hoytt walks over to give Ryan a helping hand with Tex's tasty meat. They take turns sucking him off and give him a double blowjob with a slobbery, wet mouth on each side of his big sweaty cock. Tex thrusts his pole between their mouths until Michael steps in to offer up a third mouth. Tex pounds Michael's mouth through the glory hole until the guys pair up again. Snagging Hoytt away to a bench, Michael sits down to let the bearded stud suck his cock one more time. Hoytt's big balls hit the floor as he bobs up and down on the tatted 's cock. Hoytt tickles Michael's big hairy sack with his tongue and begs for cum in his face. Michael lets go and slathers Hoytt's bushy beard and wide-open mouth with a massive load of jizz. Hoytt gobbles up every last drop and sucks what didn't land on his face off the tip of Michael's still throbbing cock. Michael returns the favor to the bearded stud. He sucks him off and tugs his nuts until Hoytt blasts his own load on Michael's face, beard, chest, and in his mouth. The studs rub beards and swap cum as they catch their breath from the eye watering, thirst quenching, cock sucking marathon.
Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6621kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 928.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beards, Bulges & Ballsacks!, Scene #4

Falcon International Under Fire Catlin

Studio: Falcon International
Cast: Andras Brandl, Antal Posza, Colby Tavers, Jakob Kormos, Janos Volt, Johan Reves, Martin Sandor ,Patrik Zsolt, Peter Krisztia, Serge Istavan
An International Military Boot Camp. Muscled soldiers, hungry mouths, and huge, uncut dicks.
Duration: 1:23:49
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Falcon International Under Fire

LucioSaints Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio Littlerock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Isaac Eliad, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles,
It is said that when you lack the sense of sight, other senses sharpen. Lucio Saints is ready for feeling the mouth and the warm hole of the hot newcomer Isaac Eliad in a hard sex play with wax and ropes.
Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio

る待望の新作! Normantown

Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
後輩が先輩を犯す!雅、掘られイキ� �初口内発射&お掃除フェラ! 新顔フットサルコーチ21才、戸惑いな がらも初めて男と交尾!
玉デカ巨根を振るいイラマチオ、雄� �の快感に興奮ピストン! メイン筋肉コリコリの20才スイマー、 遂に初掘られ解禁!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:58:49
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1410kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: る待望の新作!

Apprentice Tate - Chapter 6 - The Sacrament - Dillon Stone & Ethan Tate Punta Arenas

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Dillon Stone & Ethan Tate
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
The ceremony of the Sacrament is an ancient ritual. As is customary, I wore the mask of the Witch Doctor, standing behind Apprentice Tate and delicately running my hands up and down his body until every one of his senses was activated.
Once his tie and shirt had been removed, I allowed my hand to wander south, under his belt and then between his legs, grasping his rock-hard dick in my hand. I pulled his head back and kissed him with great passion, ordering him to stay still as I slowly stroked, and then sucked, his stunning dick.
I pushed him over the bench and removed my jacket. His ass looked so enticing; smooth, round, peach-like. I immediately sank my tongue into it and it opened up like a flower. I pushed him onto his back on the bench, throwing his legs apart and standing between them, pulling my dick out of my suit trousers.
It didn't take much to get my dick inside him. I fucked him slowly to begin with, turning him onto his side so that his ass felt even tighter on my dick.
I pulled out and got him to stand up with one knee up on the bench, facing away from me. I was soon banging him with full force. He grunted like a true slut as I went harder and deeper. I could feel the cum rising, and tried to hold off, but I'd passed the point of no return. I had to shoot. I pulled out and exploded all over his back.
Duration: 29:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Tate - Chapter 6 - The Sacrament - Dillon Stone & Ethan Tate

The Boy Bastian - Chapter 1 - European Merchandise - Bastian Karim, Apolo Adrii Maquon

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Bastian Karim, Apolo Adrii
It was French-Spanish Gentleman Buyer Master Adrii's opinion that his latest Slaveboy purchase, Boy Bastian, was one hell of a cocksucker. While Master Adrii drove his merchandise home, plotting how to carnally utilize and plant his seed into his purchase, he warned The Boy that if he slipped up, even once, the belt would come off and who knows what might happen after that.
Boy Bastian's twink dick got rock-hard at the thought. As he serviced his Master with a juicy, warm, sloppy blowjob, The Boy silently worked out a way in his mind for that belt threat to come to fruition.
Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Bastian - Chapter 1 - European Merchandise - Bastian Karim, Apolo Adrii

Время генерации страницы 0.03409 секунды с 9 запросами