Old 03-28-2024, 02:47 PM   #12674
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

CzechHunter part 734 New Washington

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CzechHunter
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
This taxi driver was way too cute and shy to let him go without trying anything. When we arrived, I used my usual trick and offered him way more money than he charged me. I also conveniently dropped all my cash on the floor so he could see I was loaded. My proposition was quite a surprise and the dude became pretty nervous. I had big plans with the guy but I wanted to see his cock first. He undressed but you should saw his innocent face... I loved the tension in the air! After satisfying my curiosity, I invited him in my friend's apartment. This guy was a hockey player and his body was massive, he was a good pick. I couldn't wait to feel his athletic ass. To get in there, I had to calm him down first. He kept rambling on about his girlfriend but money sorted everything out in the end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechHunter part 734

Boys with Toys Harrah

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Kinky Twink Entertainment
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Everyone knows that boys love their toys – be it the latest computer gadget or the newest car, but these kinky twinks love a different kind of toy! These are the kind of toys that bring more than just a smile to their faces – these toys will make them cum time and again! Not only do these horny guys revel at the thought of sucking a hard cock and getting it shoved up their ass for the fuck of a lifetime, they get excited when they spy an oversized latex play-thing that will give them an orgasmic boost! Watch the cum fly as dildos, plugs and anal beads tease and tantalize these studs into spewing a wad of muck – just for you!
Duration: 1:50:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boys with Toys

Builder lads orgy fuck Waresboro

Release Year: 2022
Studio: RawRoadNation
Cast: Charlie Grey, Ian KinK-London, Jake Rockard, Marc McAulay, Maxence Angel
Genres: Cumshot, Group, Hairy, Muscle, Pissing, Tattoos, Uncut
A load of mates at the local builders yard finish work early and head back to one of theirs to chill after work. Still hot and sticky from a long day working and they all know what they need after a hard shift. They take in turns to clean up each others cocks, sucking them hard and fingering eahc others holes. Cocks are being rammed into every open mouth available and tongues penetrating each gagging hole. They form a train of horny men and then fuck each other other raw bareback, sweating and and eventually covered in spunk.
Duration: 38:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3007kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Builder lads orgy fuck

Jordan Starr, Tyler Rush - Count Me In Mott

Release Year: 2024
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Jordan Starr, Tyler Rush
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Census taker Tyler Rush is supposed to be collecting data all over Palm Springs, but the smooth twink is instead getting fucked all over Jordan Starr's mattress. After swallowing down Jordan's big dick and being rimmed by Jordan's adventurous tongue, Tyler lies on his stomach while Jordan takes him from behind and fills him with his girthy bareback meat. Jordan pounds out the young stud in several more positions until Tyler is eating up his own nut and Jordan is busting all over Tyler's back.
Duration: 30:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan Starr, Tyler Rush - Count Me In

Wet Hot Jay Roberts and Hector de Silva Kenefic

Release Year: 2016
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: Jay Roberts, Hector de Silva
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
Uses his huge dick like a pro to work hard on the bottom’s mouth and then on his big hungry ass, sex the cum out of him and finally shooting a juicy load all over his asshole.
Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 475.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Hot Jay Roberts and Hector de Silva

Take a load off Luebbering

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Rascal Video
Cast: Brent Everett, Jayden Grey, Johnny Hazzard, Cavin Knight, Trent Locke, Parker London, Mitchell Rock, Brandon Wilde
Genres: oral anal sex, dildos, muscle
Shot entirely on an ingeniously designed, and ever changing, black and white set, Take A Load Off manifests a unique fantasy featuring 8 astoundingly beautiful men in 4 animalistic ass-pounding scenes.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:44
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Take a load off

Man to Man Heat (part 2) San Jose Las Flores

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Don Atwood, Howie Landon, Bud Hansley, Luke Fry, Ron Biaggi, Wellesley Peterson, Champ Stevens, Rocco Rizzoli, Adam (Colt), Teddy (Colt), Greg Kolb, Jon King, Terry (Colt), Marc Valentine, Chris Gray
Genres: Classic, Pre-condom, Compilation, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbation/Solo, Threeway, Young Men, Mature Men, Muscle Men, Average Build, Natural Body Hair, Smooth, Cumshots
Whether at work or at play, when real men get too close, the sparks begin to fly. The man-on-man magnetism takes over and the temperatures rise to a boiling point. Worshiping each other's rugged bodies these men ignite their passions and blow off some hot naked steam. Man to Man Heat 2 is a sweat-flying, eye-popping, all male sexual inferno. WARNING - for those who like it Hot! All scenes are from the Colt Vault and have just now been released for the very first time on video. All scenes are pre-condom and absolutely guaranteed for your satisfaction.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:51
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1458kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Man to Man Heat (part 2)

Время генерации страницы 0.05568 секунды с 9 запросами