LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jordan Starr, Tyler Rush - Count Me In Daphne

Release Year: 2024
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Jordan Starr, Tyler Rush
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Census taker Tyler Rush is supposed to be collecting data all over Palm Springs, but the smooth twink is instead getting fucked all over Jordan Starr's mattress. After swallowing down Jordan's big dick and being rimmed by Jordan's adventurous tongue, Tyler lies on his stomach while Jordan takes him from behind and fills him with his girthy bareback meat. Jordan pounds out the young stud in several more positions until Tyler is eating up his own nut and Jordan is busting all over Tyler's back.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan Starr, Tyler Rush - Count Me In

Score! Game vol. 2 Green Camp

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hot House
Cast: Christian Owen, Craig Reynolds, Gavin Waters, John Magnum, Johnny Torque, Kyle King, Samuel O'Toole, Steven Scarborough, Trent Diesel, Tyler Ford
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Hot House returns to the playing field with Score! Game 2. We've assembled a cast of MVPs, decked out in athletic gear and ready for action. Suit up and get off with Hot House Exclusives Kyle King & Craig Reynolds, plus all-stars Samuel O'Toole, Trent Diesel, Gavin Waters, John Magnum, Johnny Torque, and Tyler Ford. A pre-game workout turns into a sweaty suck and fuck session between Samuel O'Toole and Trent Diesel. Diesel rubs O'Toole's bulging crotch; he can't wait to get that huge cock out of his buddy's athletic cup and into his mouth. When Diesel reveals his rock-hard boner O'Toole returns the favor before turning his attention to Diesel's muscular ass. The horse-hung O'Toole fucks Diesel's tight end until they both drain their nuts! Playing ball makes Kyle King and Gavin Waters horny as hell. Like a true all-star cocksucker, Kyle gets on his knees and swallows Gavin's big uncut cock. Gavin pushes Kyle back on a bench and sucks his dick until he's distracted by Kyle's bubble-butt. Gavin throws Kyle on his knees and licks his ass before shoving his rock-hard equipment in his twitching hole. The ass-pounding almost seems to much for Kyle but Gavin coaches him through it until they both get off! Johnny Torque gives Tyler Ford the all-star treatment. He strips his young teammate and puts his hard cock in his mouth, determined to give Tyler the wettest, hottest blow job of the season. As soon as Johnny sticks a finger in Tyler's ass it become clear that he's ready to get fucked. Johnny mounts Tyler and shoves his long, hard cock in his fresh hole and fucks him hard. Johnny pulls out and they both shoot loads of cum all over Tyler's abs, chest and face. John Magnum's coaching technique involves a lot of verbal degradation, dick-stroking, and face-fucking - a combination that works well for Craig Reynolds. After a grueling workout John rewards Craig by shoving his thick cock down his throat. As soon as Craig's dick is hard John goes down on him, but not for long. Coach John wants to plow Craig's giant bubble-butt. He mounts the giant wrestler and power-fucks his hole then lies back and orders Craig to ride him. Craig grabs the gymnastic rings and bounces up and down on John's cock until they both blow their loads.
Duration: 1:16:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 149kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Score! Game vol. 2

Raise Your Mast - Gabriel Paris & Jamie Kelvin River Falls

Studio: BoyFun
Cast: Gabriel Paris, Jamie Kelvin
Blond boys Jamie Kelvin and Gabriel Paris have an unexpected encounter at the river's edge and with both being so super horny all the time it's no wonder the two are soon smooching and engaging in some risky outdoor BoyFun.
All it takes is a seductive glance and the strangers are getting very well acquainted indeed.
They don't seem to care that they might be spotted by a passing boat, but with this locale undoubtedly being a famous cruising spot it's unlikely anyone would be truly surprised to see Jamie crouching down with his new friend's hard uncut penis between his lips.
He lovingly slurps and licks the tasty cock and within just a few moments it's clear the two are now firm friends, but they undoubtedly have a lot more in mind before they're willing to swap names.
The boys change locations for Gabriel to give his new buddy some delicious slurps but it's not long before the two are heading to the nearby boat for a little more privacy.
With the freedom to truly get down to some sea-faring business the boys are quickly stripping each other down and with Gabriel's tempting ass up and ready to receive his friend eases his naked length between his cheeks and fills him up.
A little spooning gets the boat gently rocking but with a break for some hole fingering Jamie is soon back in and pumping his pal with his proud penis, taking his new bottom buddy to a cummy conclusion.
With Gabriel's load splashed out over his stomach Jamie is soon ready to spurt his own foamy mess all over the cute boy's face.
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 97kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raise Your Mast - Gabriel Paris & Jamie Kelvin

Prelude - Gus Torres & Justin Jett Sloan

Studio: KristenBjorn
Cast: Gus Torres , Justin Jett
Just because you have cum does not mean that the connection is severed, the sense of touch builds the bond.
Gus returns to Justin's flat after a spirited day in the park running plans and plays with their sports team. The guys have stripped down to their underwear and begin exploring each other's pumped up muscles. Gus takes Justin's pumped muscle into his hand, smelling the man sweat that has made him ripe and intoxicatingly sexy. Gus takes his mouth balls deep as his nose is buried in Justin's furry pubs, causing Justin's eyes to roll back into his head with utter delight. Gus is a hungry cock sucker and uses every trick in his arsenal to pleasure Justin's cock.
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prelude - Gus Torres & Justin Jett

The Boy Bastian - Chapter 3 - New Life - Bastian Karim, Legrand Wolf, Apolo Adrii Nobeoka

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Bastian Karim, Legrand Wolf, Apolo Adrii
During the flight from NYC to the countryside of Basque, Spain, Master Legrand had spent nearly the entire trip fantasizing about his purchase. And indeed that merchandise, Boy Bastian, was a tantalizing feast for the eyes. Boy Bastian's head was bowed, but his dark, piercing eyes locked onto Master Legrand immediately. The momentary, intense pause that occurred took the well kept American by surprise. He normally gave his new purchases no leeway. They would typically either crawl to him or shiver uncontrollably on their knees, awaiting the Master's first commands. Master Legrand commanded the Slaveboy to come closer for a better appraisal. Soon, Boy Bastian was on his knees. As the warm sunlight bathed upon Master and Boy, the youngster administered exquisite oral pleasures. Master Legrand ran his giant hands adoringly through The Boy's thick, dark hair as his Slaveboy ran his luscious lips and sweet, wet tongue along his Master's enormous, pulsating girth. Not once did the boy gag or even show fatigue in any form. It was if it was Boy Bastian's calling in life to pleasure a man to the ultimate climax possible. And yet, right before Master Legrand was about to blast his seed into the sweet Slaveboy's mouth, he pulled out and brought Boy Bastian back to his feet.
Duration: 44:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8115kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Bastian - Chapter 3 - New Life - Bastian Karim, Legrand Wolf, Apolo Adrii

Duos de Choc Revillo

Duos de Choc is a realistic reportage of six scenes about the truths and lies behind casting sessions with adult studios - good, bad, amateur and professional. This is uncompromising behind-the-scenes action where you'll meet the real personality behind 11 actors,
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:09
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1504kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Duos de Choc

Alone Time - Scout Logan - Chapter 5 West Jefferson

Studio: ScoutBoys
Cast: Scout Logan
"Most Scouts would have been horrified to find out that their Dad had been invited to join as a Scoutmaster. Talk about cramping your style! Things have always been a bit different in our household, however.
Our first trip out into the woods together was predictably kinky. We basically started making out the moment we'd set up my tent. There was something obscenely dirty about the idea of fooling around with him while the others were getting settled in. His dick really is the best one I know. I love sucking on it and he loves to hold the back of my head until I gag.
I could feel him slowly peeling down my underwear. He likes to push his tongue in there, tantalizing me until I'm wide open and desperate for his dick. He knows exactly how I like to be penetrated; hard, fast, deep and urgently, grabbing my face and pushing his giant hand over my mouth.
He got me on all-fours and started doing me from behind. I could feel his dick sliding in and out. I wanted him. I wanted him badly. Seconds later, he pulled out, jerked himself real fast, and then started spraying all over my crack. He pushed himself back into me, so that our DNA was fully combined."
Duration: 25:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alone Time - Scout Logan - Chapter 5

Время генерации страницы 0.02336 секунды с 9 запросами