luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BoyForSale The Boy Cole - Chapter 10 Slave Boy

BoyForSale The Boy Cole - Chapter 10 Slave Boy

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Cole Blue, Myles Landon

I couldn't be happier with my slave boy, Cole. Not only is he absolutely stunning and beautiful, but he's obedient. He does what I say, exactly as I say it, even anticipating my needs before I speak. He's got a beautiful body, an enormous cock, and a tight hole that fits my manhood like a glove. But the thing that makes him perfect is the way he looks at me.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BoyForSale The Boy Cole - Chapter 10 Slave Boy

Vers Pig Fuck Fest

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gang Bang, Rimming, Bareback, Masturbation, Oral/Anal Sex, Cum Shots
Video language: English

Things really start to heat up in this epic conclusion of vers pig fuck fest! The studs become more and more versatile and begin to take turns on the sling. One by one every hole and dick are thoroughly acquainted with one another. The guys decide to top off the party with a super hot double penetration on the one and only Drew Dixon. And then really seal the deal when they finish him off with dumping 7 loads onto his hot body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 722.6 MB

Download Vers Pig Fuck Fest

Raise Your Mast - Gabriel Paris & Jamie Kelvin

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BoyFun
Cast: Gabriel Paris, Jamie Kelvin
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

Blond boys Jamie Kelvin and Gabriel Paris have an unexpected encounter at the river's edge and with both being so super horny all the time it's no wonder the two are soon smooching and engaging in some risky outdoor BoyFun.

All it takes is a seductive glance and the strangers are getting very well acquainted indeed.

They don't seem to care that they might be spotted by a passing boat, but with this locale undoubtedly being a famous cruising spot it's unlikely anyone would be truly surprised to see Jamie crouching down with his new friend's hard uncut penis between his lips.

He lovingly slurps and licks the tasty cock and within just a few moments it's clear the two are now firm friends, but they undoubtedly have a lot more in mind before they're willing to swap names.

The boys change locations for Gabriel to give his new buddy some delicious slurps but it's not long before the two are heading to the nearby boat for a little more privacy.

With the freedom to truly get down to some sea-faring business the boys are quickly stripping each other down and with Gabriel's tempting ass up and ready to receive his friend eases his naked length between his cheeks and fills him up.

A little spooning gets the boat gently rocking but with a break for some hole fingering Jamie is soon back in and pumping his pal with his proud penis, taking his new bottom buddy to a cummy conclusion.

With Gabriel's load splashed out over his stomach Jamie is soon ready to spurt his own foamy mess all over the cute boy's face.

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Raise Your Mast - Gabriel Paris & Jamie Kelvin

Dante & Romeo Ep. 50

長坂輝大と、恋人同士のような甘く� �エロいセックスを。
アナルが感じてしまい、自ら腰を動� �すエロくて可愛い輝大にメロメロで� ��!

Duration: 3:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14132kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 413.6 MB

Download Dante & Romeo Ep. 50

Hans Berlin Gets Gang Banged

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Alex, Alejandro Fusco, Brett Bradley, Hans Berlin, Trey Turner
Genres: Gang Bang, Jockstraps, Group, Latino

When Hans Berlin rents a hotel room for the day, and puts an ad up for a "no load refused" gang bang, four hot and horny studs show up to sex and breed his hole.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 449.9 MB

Download Hans Berlin Gets Gang Banged
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06615 секунды с 9 запросами