Old 03-28-2024, 01:44 PM   #38858
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Erin Everheart & Jesse Pony - Fisting and Ass Stretching Strap on Emington

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Erin Everheart, Jesse Pony
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Fingering, Ass Licking, Rimming, BDSM, Bondage, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Butt Plug, LezDom
Video language: English
Mistress Erin Everheart has her slut Jesse Pony bent over, tied up, and ready to be anally fucked. Jesse has a butt plug in to warm up her tight hole, but Erin doesn’t let her warm up for long, quickly switching to larger toys to really get her asshole stretched open and gaping. Erin fucks Jesse’s hungry ass until she cums multiple times, making her clean the toy with her mouth in between. Erin then slides her fist inside Jesse’s used hole, making her cum again. Next, Jessie is tied up on her side, ready to be fucked some more. Erin uses her strap on to fill up Jesse’s helpless mouth, pussy, and ass with dick. Once Jesse is fully used, Erin wants a turn getting her ass stretched. The glass toy slides in so easily as the Mistress tells her slut how she wants to be fucked. Erin asks for the long wand toy and a fist inside her guts, and Jesse delivers. Both taste so good when they come out, the women can’t help but share.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erin Everheart & Jesse Pony - Fisting and Ass Stretching Strap on

The dripping pussy Manly

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair.
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The dripping pussy

Pink Lingerie Kleve

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie

Entranced Part 1 East Orange

Release Year: 2024
Harley Ace is in desperate need of help. She's been plagued for years with thoughts of sexualized, perverted versions of violent acts being performed on her. She has dreams almost every night about men tying her up, choking her, beating her, and using her like a fuck puppet. These dreams have Harley so concerned that she has decided to seek professional help in the form of O.T., a local and well renowned doctor of psychology.
Duration: 39:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7241kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entranced Part 1

Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 06 Hitchita

There is a lot of BDSM including rope and many other toys that bring tears and pain/pleasure.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 21.0 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elitepain, Mood-Pictures videos, part 06

Breeder: Insemination Redstone

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder: Insemination

Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1 Gervais

They have her outside in the middle of nowhere. The man gags her with a ballgag that just fits behind her teeth. Since her wrists and ankles are bound they order her to start hopping. There would be faster ways to transport her, but they want to watch her huge tits bounce. After only a few hops. her tits are pulled from her shirt. Lisa steps in and give her tits a few squeezes and walks beside Katie and teasing her as her tits bounce. (a lot of the tit bouncing is shown in slow motion). After a while, they are still quite a ways from the entrance, so the man picks up Katie and throws her over his shoulder. Lisa comments about how good her tits look draped over his shoulder. They all walk towards the door and enter. Katie is taken to a small room where they plan on having some fun at katie's expense. She is tied to a chair, and then her thighs are pulled apart and tied. Now it's time to get to the couple's favorite part... the tit bondage. Lisa has been commenting on how delicious her tits are going to look all tied up. The man ties them and they do look incredible, and they can't keep their hands off of them now. They both grope and slap the bulging mammaries. They remove her ballgag, but Katie does not stay ungagged for long. They have 2 huge pairs of panties that are stuffed in her mouth. When they decide that they want to cut a tag off a pair, Katie lets them fall from her mouth, so they must be stuffed in once again. Clear tape seals them in tight! Part 1 ends shortly after.
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03408 секунды с 9 запросами