View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 01:40 PM   #38849
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3 Bailey Island

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

No Mercy For The Sweet Rickman

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Mercy For The Sweet

She came in a ball tie. Stilwell

Cast: Cora Moth
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can’t touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.
When you can spread your legs as wide as Cora can you have to expect that we are going to tie them wide apart any chance we get. This time she’s upside down and spread so wide she might split down the middle.
A hogtie and finally a ball tie show off Cora’s amazing body. As she swings around she cums hard on the vibrator.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She came in a ball tie.

Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus Torreon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys
Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Red Wine Narberth

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Wine

Tinker Toy Porcupine

He starts off nice and simple with an old favorite of his, the cane. He swings it at her ass and the noise that comes off it is absolutely lovely, but not quite as good as the noises coming out of Phoenix. Her shrieks get higher pitched and more entertaining when he takes out the cane and starts beating it hard against her bare back until it turns pink. She squirms a bit, but the belt bondage around her wrists and ankles keeps her firmly in place, like a doll in her packaging.
Duration: 37:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tinker Toy

Kink-SavageGangbang - Hot Slut Lisey Sweet Gets Banged in a Bar Modeste

Public Disgrace returns with hot slut Lisey Sweet being stripped, groped, humiliated, and fucked in a local bar! Princess Donna Dolore brings Lisey into the bar with Christian Wilde. Princess Donna immediately has Lisey try to strip out of her clothes with her hands restrained behind her back. Lisey gets paraded around the bar to show off her ass and body to be groped by the crowd. Lisey is brought down to her knees and puts her blowjob skills on display by sucking Christian’s hard cock with everyone watching. Princess Donna drags Lisey to a table and lays her on her back. Christian fucks Lisey’s perfect pussy while the bar patrons hold her arms down and legs spread. Princess Donna intensifies the humiliation by writing “ass slut” on Lisey’s chest while Christian rails her asshole. Christian then gets his dick sucked by Lisey while Princess Donna fits her whole fist in Lisey’s stretched out ass. Princess Donna stands Lisey up and walks her around the bar with her hand still inside her ass. Lisey is ball-gagged and bent over the bar for another round of fucking by Christian. The crowd gets in on the action by putting their hands all over Lisey as she gets pounded while Princess Donna uses the flogger. Princess Donna brings Lisey down to her knees to receive Christian’s cum while the crowd chants for her to beg for it. Christian shoots a load of cum all over Lisey’s face while the crowd cheers. Next, Lisey is laid on top of the bar and blindfolded. Princess Donna uses a vibrator on Lisey while other patrons finger Lisey’s pussy to a screaming orgasm. Finally, Princess Donna leaves Lisey there on the bar to be used and humiliated by the patrons!
Duration: 1:02:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9691kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kink-SavageGangbang - Hot Slut Lisey Sweet Gets Banged in a Bar

Время генерации страницы 0.06620 секунды с 9 запросами