LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Whipped, Bound And Boxed Grangemouth

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Ashley Lane is someone you may not be familiar with. She is a hot redhead, though, and really, what more do you need to know? She bears all the hallmarks of a girl who is looking for a good time. Nipple piercings, a hood piercing, a short skirt and heels? She knows exactly what she came here for, even if she isn't going to come right out and say it. OT knows, too, though, and he's going to give it to her.
There's nothing worse than a tease, especially one that is faking it. Ashley makes disgusted faces when OT puts his hands on her. She screams and struggles whenever he's whipping or caning her. For a girl whose face and voice say how horrified she is to be handled like this, her body is telling a completely different story. He ignores all her protesting, checks her cunt, and finds her dripping wet. She doesn't even need a warm up when he starts to push Mr. Pogo inside of her. Seconds later she is having the first of many squirting orgasms. It's hard to fake innocence when you're cumming over and over again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whipped, Bound And Boxed

Sarah Jane Ceylon Bosworth

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Pantyhose
The Flesh Circus is in town. Tracey Sweet and Sarah Jane Ceylon present themselves for your enjoyment. Watch, riveted as this duo of fit and beautiful young blondes get worked up into a frenzy of sapphic lust.
Together they undergo a myriad of ever more intense, pleasurable and humiliating bondage scenarios ranging from being gagged, handcuffed and neckcuffed together inside a cage, to gagging, drooling and choking on cock, mouths locked open with ring gags and noses firmly hooked.
Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon

Ren Smolder's Test Matthews

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.
Duration: 36:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ren Smolder's Test

Anna Rose Weesp

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
The cage Anna is locked in fits her just perfectly. Any smaller and she wouldn't fit; any bigger and she would be comfortable. She has the freedom to move around, but no position is comfortable for long. Thirst becomes an issue quickly. He can solve that if Anna is willing to drink what he offers. When she finishes he brings her out of her cage. Her freedom is short lived as he chains her up between the columns of the barn. A chariot is strapped to her. The bar between her legs is not only affixed to her waist belt, but it has a dildo that slips into her cunt. As he rides her around his property she gets fucked by cold hard metal.
Duration: 43:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Rose

The tax assessor alana cruise's anal submission to stirling cooper Manakin Sabot

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Alana Cruise
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Spanking, Cumshots, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Facial
The beautiful brunette Alana Cruise is working for the county tax assessor's office and is on the case to find out what Stirling Cooper is hiding. His property has been red flagged for review with all the construction taking place. With a possible 400% increase in taxes or potential levy on the property, the handsome Stirling Cooper is rightfully upset. He decides to set a little trap for this perky assessor. Setting up a hidden camera in his home, he waits for Alana to return. With a checkbook in hand he offers to pay Alana Cruise with a personal check for her to make this tax nightmare go away. This little minx grabs the check before Stirling shows her the camera. Caught, but Stirling is no where near done with his payback. She almost bankrupted him and it's time for her to pay. He grabs her and ties her in restrictive rope bondage, chains, and a ball gag. She insists she'll do anything to get out of this situation and first up is a deep throat gagging blowjob. Stirling's rock hard huge cock gets Alana drooling, she can't believe how far she can take that monster. But, it's not all about pleasure, next up is the pain. Full corporal punishment with the crop and flogger all over Alana's tight little body and pussy. Flipping her over Stirling gives her a hard spanking on her red ass before delivering a deep fucking in her wet tight pussy. This assessor wouldn't be complete without anal. Stirling gets mounts her from the top and pile drives a deep anal submission. She cums soo hard from the anal fucking and hitatchi before Stirling unloads his load all over her face.
Duration: 45:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The tax assessor alana cruise's anal submission to stirling cooper

HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1 Du Pont

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Hollywood, Cory Lane, Chanta Rose, Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination
What I needed was a team of merciless women who could tie like I could. I wanted to watch a woman strip, tie, gag and fondle another woman, to make her whimper and plead and beg for physical and sexual release.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:51
Video: 720x480, xvid, 758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 735.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1

Realtimebondage - Udderly Screwed part 2 - Holly Wildes Nagqu

Hazel and Elise have claimed their bits of Holly Wildes. One tit each and they are going to have fun with them. They work as a team to tease her nipples and excite her as much as possible. And once they are perky and ready they hang some weighted bells from them to make them stand out and sing. Holly's feet are locked down into place, but that is not so bad while she is sitting down. But a waist cincher, a posture collar, and the way they tie her hair to the rafters really stretches Holly out. Soon she is standing on the tips of her toes, trying to maintain her balance while PD canes the bottoms of her feet.
Duration: 30:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 341.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realtimebondage - Udderly Screwed part 2 - Holly Wildes

Время генерации страницы 0.03391 секунды с 9 запросами