luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Scout Colton, Chapter 7: Scoutmaster's Secret 1080p

Scout Colton, Chapter 7: Scoutmaster's Secret 1080p

Cast: Ryan St Michael, Colton Fox
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

I guess you could call us lovers. I've certainly had Scout Colton way too many times for me to be able to describe him as a casual hook up. Besides, there's nothing casual about the way I feel about him. The boy is super special. The more time I spend with him, the more I realize quite how remarkable he is. I've seldom felt so connected to a person; emotionally as well as sexually. He rocks my world. My feelings for him are almost certainly amped up by the illicit nature of our relationship and the fact that we need to work really hard to maintain it. Creeping about in the shadows after dark can be exciting, and when we finally manage to catch a few minutes together and alone, the sex is always mind-blowing. In my view, a nighttime session in a tent is about as good as it gets. There's something deeply sensual about the middle of the night. The world outside is encased in a blanket of silence, the dense air smells of wood-smoke and damp vegetation, moths dive at the lamp dimly flickering inside the tent and time seems to slow to a complete standstill. When a boy creeps into your tent, you know you'll be with him until dawn. You can relax. Scout Colton and I had been planning this encounter for days. We had it all worked out. We'd come up with a series of watertight excuses for the unlikely event of him getting caught in my tent. The nearer we got to the encounter, the hornier I became.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Scout Colton, Chapter 7: Scoutmaster's Secret 1080p

Brody Kayman, Jack Waters, Greg Dixxon - The Young Cam Models

Put the lad on his knees to taste and deep-throat the big juicy cock, and loses all inhibitions and surrenders to his willing for an unforgettable session of hard sex.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5822kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brody Kayman, Jack Waters, Greg Dixxon - The Young Cam Models

Knockout, Robbie Caruso, Leon Redd

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BlacksOnBoys
Cast: Knockout, Robbie Caruso, Leon Redd
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

Leon Redd and his partner-in-crime, a well-hung stud known only as 'Knockout', are getting ready for a party. A big party. In fact, it's so big, they've gone online to find a well-respected party planner to help. His name? Robbie Caruso. And within an hour of walking through their home, Robbie comes to find out the party Leon and Knockout are throwing is a 'freak' party, where, pretty much anything goes. Robbie jokes and says, 'that's great, because I'm a Cum Pig!' Leon and Knockout look at each other. They know white boys like this, so it doesn't take long for our thugs to get Robbie on his knees, stuffing his mouth with over-sized, uncut black dick! They move their party to the front room, where Knockout and Leon run a train on Robbie's tight, tight man-pussy. Robbie's never been so filled up, and he can't believe how far his asshole can stretch in order to accommodate all that BBC!! The only thing bigger than our studs are the loads they shot all over Robbie's face and chest, literally coating him in sticky, warm jizz! Oh yea...he got the party-planning gig, too!!

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8372kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Knockout, Robbie Caruso, Leon Redd

Apprentice Devall - Chapter 2 The Calling - Eddie Patrick, Dex Devall BB 1080p

He put me on my back the way he was before and pinned me down with my legs up.

Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Apprentice Devall - Chapter 2 The Calling - Eddie Patrick, Dex Devall BB 1080p

Tumble Down Dick

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles
Video language: English

After spending a little while contemplating the busy streets outside his window cute skateboarder Gregor Gilead decides to brave the crowds and head for the park with his board, and it's a good thing he does too because within moments of his stroll in the sun he's encountering handsome and fit young Casper Ivarsson, quickly seeing an opportunity for some BoyFun. They already have a sport in common, both carrying similar boards and seemingly both on their way to the same skate park, but of course they never make it.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7965kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Tumble Down Dick
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07610 секунды с 9 запросами