View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 09:35 AM   #65237
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default OnlyFans - Xaddy Corvinus and Timothy Champagne

OnlyFans - Xaddy Corvinus and Timothy Champagne

These youngsters are taught to how to suck cock and to take it deep, they are encouraged to dole out wank jobs at the drop of a rubber glove, to bend over and open up their cute butts for a balls-deep ramming whenever the urge takes them and if so called upon, to service more than one of their mentors' friends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:11
Video: 1080x1350, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

Download OnlyFans - Xaddy Corvinus and Timothy Champagne

AndoliniXXL - Surprise In The Cellar, Part 2 - Andolini, Daddy XXXL

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

This was a long and boring day at work. I was so horny I could barely focus. This small town guy couldn't have picked a better time to enter my office.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6085kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 759.2 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - Surprise In The Cellar, Part 2 - Andolini, Daddy XXXL

The Release 720p

Cast: Jeff, John Baldwin, Jonah Wheeler, Romeo Jace, Trevor James
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat

Sexual healing refers to the long-lost art of holding another man - intimately, sexually, and affectionately - in our care while his body heals, transforms, and wakes up. Men who love men have done this since ancient times. Such acts of intimate sexual healing may nearly have been erased from history, but today, via this groundbreaking video, our history is coming alive again. The video opens with a man sobbing, in full cathartic release, being held by a circle of loving, caring, and kind lovers. Jeff's assignment in that morning's workshop was to consider what he most wanted to invite into his life. His tears are tears of grief over having lived many years without what he really wanted, which is a loving, caring partner with whom he can share his life. The ensuing video is an actual ritual of activation by John, who consciously agreed to step in - even if just for an hour or so - to represent the lover and partner Jeff desires, and to reactivate the real vision of attracting that lover into his life. Together, we're about to witness - and learn - the long-lost art of Sacred Intimacy, which is the act of one man stepping up to serve another as an unconditional lover, supporter, ally, and companion for another, for an agreed-upon length of time. We're also witnessing the remarkable scene of an entire community (tribe) of men supporting this powerful healing. May this video inspire us to remember where we've been, who we are, and why we're here as a tribe of men who love men.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1720x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 540.3 MB

Download The Release 720p

OnlyFans - Krave Melanin and Jake Klerin

Lascivious kissing soon leads to wanton cock sucking that makes these guys moan with utter pleasure as mouths inhale like vacuum cleaners.

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download OnlyFans - Krave Melanin and Jake Klerin

Massage Me 2, Sc.2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Uncut.
Video language: English

Given the two-handed, hairless beauty that new boy, Joel Tamir, has stashed in his pants, it's probably quite understandable that Lior Hod literally jumped at the opportunity to give the lad a top-to-toe massage. Indeed, whilst the fellow cannot for one moment be accused of skimping the oil on the rest of Tamir's handsome body, there's no denying the rich mix of anticipation and excitement on Hod's part when he finally gets to grip with his pal's uncut beauty; working every inch of hard flesh with undeniable relish, before jumping up onto the table so that he can slurp on the monster whilst Tamir gobbles away on his. Seeing these two beauts 69-ing away like a couple of sluts will almost certainly have you reaching for your own straining zipper, of course; and it's a situation that's likely to get even worse for pretty much every fan once Hod achieves his final goal and pushes his now well-greased ramrod deep into Tamir's hungry hole.

Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Massage Me 2, Sc.2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05029 секунды с 9 запросами