View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 06:31 AM   #2427
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Breeder: Insemination Sage

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder: Insemination

Doctor's Orders: Paige Owens Fucked and Fisted by Tommy Pistol Jerudong

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Paige Owens
Genres: Flogging ,Humiliation ,Spanking ,Role Play ,spit ,Straight ,Crop ,Blowjob ,top ,Fisting
Looking very smart in her lab coat and glasses, Dr. Paige Owens readies her syringe for her hysterical patient, Tommy Pistol. She administers the shot and Tommy goes to sleep. He wakes up in Paige’s house, handcuffed to the bed. Paige calms him down and frees him from the cuffs and tells him that she has a job interview lined up for him. He tells Paige that she’s made a big mistake and climbs on top of her. He grabs her tits, spreads her legs, and fingers her pussy. She moans reluctantly and gives in to his control. He lays her on her stomach and strips her clothes off. He uses rope to tie her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed and whips her ass and back with a leather flogger. He climbs on top of her naked body and slaps her perfect round ass, and she sticks it in the air for more. He sinks his hard cock deep in her slutty pussy and fucks her hard and fast. And with a perfect view of her asshole he cant help but shove his cock right into it. Paige loves getting her ass rammed and she cums hard on his cock. Tommy flips her over and ties her up using more rope. This time, her legs are tied spread, wide open with her fucked pussy and ass on display. Tommy lubes up a hand and slides his whole fist inside Paige’s pussy. He fist-fucks her pussy while fucking her ass in an amazing double penetration and she screams in pleasure. He lets her out of bondage and tells her to suck his cock and to not stop until he cums. Tommy puts nipple clamps on her natural perky tits and aggressively fucks Paige’s mouth until her face and his cock are covered in spit and cum.
Duration: 1:00:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doctor's Orders: Paige Owens Fucked and Fisted by Tommy Pistol

Noise Complaint Corner Brook

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set.
Duration: 41:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noise Complaint

Whipped, Bound And Boxed Hazard

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Ashley Lane is someone you may not be familiar with. She is a hot redhead, though, and really, what more do you need to know? She bears all the hallmarks of a girl who is looking for a good time. Nipple piercings, a hood piercing, a short skirt and heels? She knows exactly what she came here for, even if she isn't going to come right out and say it. OT knows, too, though, and he's going to give it to her.
There's nothing worse than a tease, especially one that is faking it. Ashley makes disgusted faces when OT puts his hands on her. She screams and struggles whenever he's whipping or caning her. For a girl whose face and voice say how horrified she is to be handled like this, her body is telling a completely different story. He ignores all her protesting, checks her cunt, and finds her dripping wet. She doesn't even need a warm up when he starts to push Mr. Pogo inside of her. Seconds later she is having the first of many squirting orgasms. It's hard to fake innocence when you're cumming over and over again.
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 103kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whipped, Bound And Boxed

Sibling Rivalry Stralsund

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Growing up, my twin sister and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.
A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.
Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in ecstasy. It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sibling Rivalry

Helena UnLocked Port Norris

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Helena Locke, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Helena Locke has come to help London River with a shoot. Unfortunately their male talent who is supposed to bottom today doesn't arrive for work. Disappointed, London decides that she can at least make sure her bondage looks good and asks Helena to help her test it. Once she sees Helena in bondage with her sexy ass exposed, London decides that there is no reason why she still can't have fun today.
London starts by spanking and whipping Helena. She then turns her over so she can play with her feet. She gives her feet and ass a hot wax treatment and removes the wax with a flogger. London doesn't want Helena to get dehydrated though, so she puts her in a barrel and uses a funnel to make Helena drink water until London is satisfied. After that, London decides to test Helena's throat with some severe face fucking. Once London has used Helena's mouth to her satisfaction, she uses a vibrator to rip intense orgasms from Helena. By the end, Helena is a beautiful, panting, hazy-eyed mess.
Duration: 41:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helena UnLocked

Welcom To Hell (Leahnim Nailed) Varney

Piercing intimate parts, spanking, , horror! BrutalMaster a world reknowned compendium of BDSM techniques, a rite of passage for the women who dared to bare their bodies and souls upon its altar. BrutalMaster web site produced the most spectacular and artistic and creative bondage the world has ever seen. Severe, shocking, and gritty, BrutalMaster regularly took women on a journey beyond their most intimate and delightful sexual fantasies, unspeakable perversions, and terrifying nightmares.
Format: avi
Duration: 13:27
Video: 896x504, XviD, 1459kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 157.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcom To Hell (Leahnim Nailed)
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.35088 секунды с 9 запросами