View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 11:02 PM   #5583
BBKing

Поблагодарили 25 раз(а) в 25 сообщениях

All my threads

BBKing Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default Hot Juls Fetishes - Domme Step Mommy Turns You Into Her Sissy Girl

<!--more-->
Hot Juls Fetishes - Domme Step Mommy Turns You Into Her Sissy Girl

Actress name: Hot Juls Fetishes
Tags: Natural tits, Natural , Big tits, Cuckold, Topless, Brunette, , Lingerie, , , BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, MAKE ME BI, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, mind fuck, cuck, female domination, naked, goddess juls, cum eater, cuckoldress, ass worship, body worship, cuckold training, alpha cock, big tits, sexy lingerie, sissy slave, cock worship
DESCRIPTION: You see, you are NOT a faggot. If you were a faggot, you would be going out and blowing dicks on your own. BUT, for you to suck dick you need a woman to be present. I will be the decision maker from now on when you suck cock, whose cock and for how long. You need a little bit of hand-holding, a dash of encouragement. I will tease your tiny dickwith my hot body, fully take off my white lingerie and show off my HOT BODY that you will NEVER have. You know that you could never please a hot Goddess like me, your only way to be close to me is to become my cuckold. You will also see short mind-fucking cuckolding clips playing throughout this my video, teasing you, causing you fall deeper into my cuckolding trap.

Video Name: Hot Juls Fetishes - Domme Step Mommy Turns You Into Her Sissy Girl
Duration: 00:14:08
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: mp4
File Size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ONLINE
► Hot Juls Fetishes - Domme Step Mommy Turns You Into Her Sissy Girl.mp4
BBKing is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13278 секунды с 9 запросами