All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Jewell Marceau, Darby Daniels, Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Picture the classic Banner Girl! 6 inch heels over honey colored stockings.Her tight mini-skirt barely covers her lacy panties.She's busting out of her push up bra, probably
because her elbows are strapped tight behind her back.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:15
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

Download Girl Girl Bondage Part 4

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool drink bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn't know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity. Sandra's hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom

Chair tied in copious coils of cotton rope, captured in her black pantyhose and wool sweater, big breasts bound and exposed, the silver haired MILF struggles as her cat-suited captor continues to look for loot. Though the lure for the blond, bondage aficionado burglar seems to be the gorgeous, gagged gal in the kitchen. returning with a Hitachi wand retrieved from a bedroom she mounts a marble worktop and masturbates with the vibrator as her captive looks on. helpless as the pulsing perpetrator is pushed between pantyhose-d pussy and tight ropes, buzzing hard upon her clit! That wand is too valuable to leave behind, but what next for our damsel in distress? As she is left in her predicament to struggle and scream through her cloth gag.

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 534.3 MB

Download Sandra & Lisa, Barefoot Burglar Captures Buxom

Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

Legs up in a lotus tie to a steel cross, the wooden platform Sandra is seated on is the perfect height for Lisa to lavish attention on those terrific tits exposed under creamy satin blouse and pussy exposed beneath pencil skirt and a layer of nude nylon. First Lisa's fingers fondle the ample breasts of her captive playmate, then a wand is plugged in for more intense stimulation of the silver haired submissive. The blond Domina dressed in black unbuttons her silky shirt to release bare breasts over her corseted waist and masturbates with the wand she has just treated Sandra to. Switching back to her captive, the vibrator is pressed hard against the damsels defenseless, pantyhose-d pussy. With a firm hand Lisa checks Sandra's vet wrap gag has not loosened from such moaning and leaves the MILF to recover herself, tomorrow will be a big day, she's ready to go to her new home and Owner.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 390.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

Secretary Part I

It's so hard being a secretary for Johnny. I really do try my best. But, today, when I showed up wearing a shiny white blouse, navy blue pin striped skirt, stockings and high heels, I quickly realized I should have had one more cup of coffee. I barely fire up my computer before Johnny takes me to the garage and ties me into a snug chair tie with rope. Then, he puts a lot of duct tape over my mouth. He leaves me there to struggle with my panties and garters showing. I guess his work is more important than mine. Oh yeah, that's right, my job is to look cute and quiet while tied up and gagged. How could I forget? I get tied up at work enough. Well, at least I got that part right. I think my job is secure.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Secretary Part I
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08740 секунды с 9 запросами