LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Toilet Cruising Priests Hampstead

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Dragon Media
Cast: Adrian Rose, AJ Sloan, Alex Tikas, Kyle Hart, Marco Lorenzo, Matt Stevens
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Ever wonder where those riled-up priests go to get off? This group of horny Fathers all head to an indiscriminate public toilet that they call the "Unglory Gloryhole." Whether they're hanging out in the stall waiting for the next big cock or sticking their dirty priest dicks through the hole to get serviced, these Toilet Cruising Priests are ready to consecrate every available ass. You'll soon be moaning: "Bless me Father for I have sinned... and it feels so good."
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5803kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toilet Cruising Priests

24 Hour Boner Scene 2 Hamilton City

Sergeant Miles needs to piss really bad and runs into a convenience store to take care of business. As he's relieving himself at the urinal, he looks down to see Tegan Zayne peeking through a glory hole in the bathroom stall. Tegan invites Sergeant over with nothing but the motion of his tongue running across his bearded lips. Sergeant recognizes the opportunity and slides his big hard cock through the hole. Tegan happily gets to work sucking, taking it balls deep down his open throat. Sergeant wants to get even further into Tegan's face and brings the young stud around from behind the stall. 'Lick my fucking sweaty balls,' Sergeant commands Tegan. Sergeant grabs Tegan by the head to face fuck the eager cocksucker. The anticipation of getting the load he's worked so hard to take makes Tegan hard as a rock. He jacks his stiff dick until both studs are on the verge of blowing their loads. The sight of Tegan's hot hairy body, his swollen cock, and his lips wrapped around Sergeant's dick makes the hairy trucker be the first to blast into Tegan's wide open mouth. The taste of Sergeant on his tongue is all it takes for Tegan to polish the floor with his jizz.
Duration: 21:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5417kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 894.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 24 Hour Boner Scene 2

Demolishing the glory hole* Edinburgh

Cast: Benjamin Blue, Colt Spence
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Hairy, Cumshots, Muscles, Skinny, Smooth, Rimming, Tattoo, Young Me
Benjamin Blue and Colt Spence are construction buddies whose current job is at a decommissioned Adult Video Store, clearing debris, and demolishing the old sex club in the basement. Colt is the team lead who is getting increasingly annoyed at his goof-off coworker who is less than enthusiastic about clearing debris. Even still, all work and no play make for a dull day, and in construction pranking is how you keep the job interesting. After all, there’s nothing like getting your coworker off his game.These young construction guys get a reaction from each other when it suddenly hits them just how much sex must have been had there over the years! As a joke Benjamin positions himself in front of the glory hole, turning on Colt in the process! Colt assumes the position behind the wall and shoves his cock through the wall before Benjamin goes to town sucking on his long shaft before getting his tight ass pounded and blowing his thick load all over.
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demolishing the glory hole*

Dragon Media - Toilet Cruising Priests Vesuvius

Studio: Dragon Media
Cast: Adrian Rose, AJ Sloan, Alex Tikas, Kyle Hart, Marco Lorenzo, Matt Stevens
Ever wonder where those riled-up priests go to get off? This group of horny Fathers all head to an indiscriminate public toilet that they call the 'Unglory Gloryhole.' Whether they're hanging out in the stall waiting for the next big cock or sticking their dirty priest dicks through the hole to get serviced, these Toilet Cruising Priests are ready to consecrate every available ass. You'll soon be moaning: 'Bless me Father for I have sinned... and it feels so good.'
Duration: 1:52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5803kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dragon Media - Toilet Cruising Priests

Время генерации страницы 0.08120 секунды с 9 запросами