View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 03:34 PM   #1344
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Colt Curious Scene 4 - Benjamin Bradley, Hayden Stephens Orfordville

Studio: COLT
Hayden Stephens tops Benjamin Bradley - As the action on the screen comes to a close, the action in the bedroom has shifted into high gear. No more sexual tension, no more sly glances; these guys are getting it on.Benjamin gives his house guest the full service treatment. As Hayden lays back on the bed he is treated to a deep throat cock massage, one that gets his fat cock all juiced up. Taking his cue from the movie he watched, Hayden makes sure he gives his buddy the same loving cock worship that he just enjoyed. For a guy who's never seen an adult movie, he seems to be a natural pro at sucking cock, sensuously enjoying every inch of Benjamin's long hard bone.As Hayden explores the tight round hole of Benjamin's muscled ass, he finds cock sucking isn't the only thing that cums naturally. He gives Benjamin the ride he's been waiting for all day. Hayden lets go and lets his instincts take over. With his big fat cock he lets Benjamin have it, burying it deep in that hot muscled butt. Like a well seasoned top man he pounds that ass to his heart's content, satisfying himself and his partner until searing hot loads explode from their swollen cocks and drained balls.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 379.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Curious Scene 4 - Benjamin Bradley, Hayden Stephens

Colt Dual - Taking It Like A Man Scene 4 Vimercate

Studio: COLT
Cast: Luke Garrett, Skye Woods
Final Scene Four is the second scene for new Colt Man Exclusive Skye Woods, this time paired the popular Colt Man Exclusive Luke Garrett. In a bedroom things start with a familiar ring, Skye is flexing his muscles in a private show for Luke who flexes his main muscle in appreciation. Soon it becomes a mutual oral appreciation society with two members - with two BIG members! Luke soon goes where Colt Man Exclusive Carlo Masi has gone before in the firstscene and throws one wild fuck into Sky's big muscular booty. It's a grand finale as you get to witness two magnificent physical specimens going at it with great energy and one of them well and truly is taking the videos title to heart as you watch him Taking It Like A Man.
Duration: 21:20
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps

File size: 401.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Dual - Taking It Like A Man Scene 4

Colt Dual - Taking It Like A Man Scene 2 San Elizario

Cast: Jake Andrews, Karim
Scene Two is the return to the cameras by Colt Man Exclusive Karim, after too long an absence and this time all hard-core. In a simple bedroom setting, with a sun mural over the bed like a fly on the wall, big Karim appears at the door in shorts while Colt Man Jake Andrews sleeps away in the bed, unaware of the impending fun. Karim wakes Jake by putting his hand on Karim's hard cock, and Jake rises to the occasion with some serious deep throating. Jake works the memorable member with nothing short of true joy before Karim decides it's time to plow - and plow he does!
Duration: 25:24
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2452kbps

File size: 480.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt Dual - Taking It Like A Man Scene 2

The Ties That Bind - Tape 6 - Next Steps Beardstown

In the bedroom, on the sofa and even at the office, these twinky playthings are only too happy to be at the beck and call of their older and experienced mentors.
Duration: 31:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ties That Bind - Tape 6 - Next Steps

Helix Twink Playtime Engadine

Studio: Helix
Cast: Aaron Jackobs, Braden Fox, Cameron White, Dustin Revees, Jamie Swift, Jesse Starr, Phillip Ashton, Tommy Anders
Tommy and the twinks are at it again. Whether he's messing around in his Father's office or inviting someone into his bedroom - Tommy once again proves to us that he knows exactly how to use that solid nine inch cock of his the best way he knows how, fucking a nice ripe young twinks ass. Feast your eyes upon this five scene feature as 8teenboy has captured some truly great Twink Playtime.
Duration: 1:31:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helix Twink Playtime

CJ Parker, Cody Hall - Cock from Cody Hall Crapo

In the bedroom, on the sofa and even at the office, these twinky playthings are only too happy to be at the beck and call of their older and experienced mentors.
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7697kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CJ Parker, Cody Hall - Cock from Cody Hall

Daddy's Pride and Joy - Pt.7 - Come In - Mason Lear, Maxx Monroe Marks

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Mason Lear, Maxx Monroe
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
So, let me tell you something about my dad. You'd call him Mr. Lear. I promise to God that he's got the biggest dick I've ever seen. I think it's so hot. Would it surprise you to know that my dad is aware of my lust for his dick? Well, you see, my dad and I don't keep secrets from each other. We've shared so much in the past-workouts, jockstraps, and now. our time.
My dad knows every single secret of mine, and I know his. My dad also knows that I like to watch him enjoy some 'alone time' in his room. I know he's thinking about me while he closes his eyes and massages his perfect daddy cock. How, you may ask? I can hear him moaning my name from the other room!
Technically, my dad does not get a whole lot of 'alone time' in his bedroom. That's because I know what hot, sexy solo action is happening in there, and it drives me absolutely wild. I can't help it! I'll drop everything that I'm doing and make a beeline down the hallway when I realize what he's up to.
My cock is at full-staff, nearly bursting out of my boxer-briefs by the time I get to the bedroom door. I probably should feel dirty watching him jerk off, but he's too beautiful to be ashamed of. Really, it's my dad's sexy sighs and gentle, but intense stroking of his cock that compels me to touch myself.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy's Pride and Joy - Pt.7 - Come In - Mason Lear, Maxx Monroe

Время генерации страницы 0.03515 секунды с 9 запросами