LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hit It Then Quit It Scene 5 Wardell

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut, Cumshots
Video language: English
Alexander Kristov is in a foul mood after a rough night of cleaning up at the bar and bartender Jason Vario knows just how to cheer him up. Jason walks around the bar and offers up his thick uncut cock for Alexander to handle how he pleases. Alexander doesn't resist the juicy dick and gets on his knees to suck it. Jason wants a bit more and bends Alexander over the bar to eat his hairy ass. Jason takes his time and savors every lick up and down until Alexander is ready to be entered. Jason turns Alexander onto his back and slides his throbbing cock deep into his barback to fuck him hard. Jason's cock feels amazing, but Alexander wants it harder from behind. The stud turns around and grips a bar stool for Jason to go back in and finish fucking him deep. When Jason yells that he's going to cum, Alexander makes sure not to waste a drop. The barback drops down to the floor one last time and takes every drop from Jason's erupting cock all over his face. With the taste of Jason still dripping from his tongue, Alexander dumps his own load all over the bar floor to cap of a tough night of work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11515kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hit It Then Quit It Scene 5

The Boy Noah - pt. 6 - The Prize - Noah White, Reese Rideout Strawberry

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Noah White, Reese Rideout
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
When I bought The Boy Noah, I followed protocol and fucked him on the auction block in front of the other Buyers. The truth is I would have fucked him on the auction block, protocol be damned, or in the first bathroom stall I could find. I couldn't get my dick in that boy's hole fast enough. I had, more or less, let Master Marko win him the first time Boy Noah was up for auction, although I think I would have just made my friend spend more money before I lost the auction.
Master Marko's a great trainer and I knew Boy Noah would be better for the time he spent being his slave, but I knew I would get The Boy eventually. I know that Master Marko likes Slaveboys when they are kind of shy and timid. He likes alternating between intimidating them with his imposing body and rewarding them with affection. He starts to lose interest when they get too confident and comfortable.
Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Noah - pt. 6 - The Prize - Noah White, Reese Rideout

Broke Straight Boys - When Nico Meets Chris Shade

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Broke Straight Boys
Cast: Chris Star, Nico Max
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth
This video gets right to it with these hotties making out passionately. Nico can hardly wait to strip off Chris' shorts and start teasing his dick. Before long, he has his arm wrapped around Chris' body and that dick straight down his throat as if he were a hungry gay guy. Chris begins to moan with how good Nico's throat feels, as he slobbers all over his cock. The sloppy head turns them both on, with Chris ravenously grabbing Nico's cock through his briefs. When he pulls those down, his beautiful, 18-year-old dick is already at attention. See the lust in Nico's eyes as he watches Chris take him in his mouth, pleasing the straight teen in a way only another man can. Nico tells Chris to get on his knees and Chris keeps sucking his dick like he's been waiting for this his whole life. While still on his knees, Chris bends over for Nico to start eating his ass. These two seem as if they were made to play with each other's bodies with the show they're putting on today. By the sound of all Chris' moaning, he's loving every minute of Nico's fingers and tongue touching every inch of him. He squats down to ride Nico and takes him deep and raw while playing with himself. Then he lays on his back and Nico fucks him hard, choking him and putting his hand over his mouth. They both finish jerking themselves to completion laying side by side in a duo of sexy flesh and muscle.
Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broke Straight Boys - When Nico Meets Chris

Daddy's Pride and Joy - Pt.7 - Come In - Mason Lear, Maxx Monroe Wokingham

Release Year: 2024
Studio: GayCest
Cast: Mason Lear, Maxx Monroe
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
So, let me tell you something about my dad. You'd call him Mr. Lear. I promise to God that he's got the biggest dick I've ever seen. I think it's so hot. Would it surprise you to know that my dad is aware of my lust for his dick? Well, you see, my dad and I don't keep secrets from each other. We've shared so much in the past-workouts, jockstraps, and now. our time.
My dad knows every single secret of mine, and I know his. My dad also knows that I like to watch him enjoy some 'alone time' in his room. I know he's thinking about me while he closes his eyes and massages his perfect daddy cock. How, you may ask? I can hear him moaning my name from the other room!
Technically, my dad does not get a whole lot of 'alone time' in his bedroom. That's because I know what hot, sexy solo action is happening in there, and it drives me absolutely wild. I can't help it! I'll drop everything that I'm doing and make a beeline down the hallway when I realize what he's up to.
My cock is at full-staff, nearly bursting out of my boxer-briefs by the time I get to the bedroom door. I probably should feel dirty watching him jerk off, but he's too beautiful to be ashamed of. Really, it's my dad's sexy sighs and gentle, but intense stroking of his cock that compels me to touch myself.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy's Pride and Joy - Pt.7 - Come In - Mason Lear, Maxx Monroe

Gay - Private Manstars Vol1: George Gardiner

George Vidanov is one of Private's biggest gay stars. He is equally happy doing the fucking or taking juicy dicks up his own tight ass. He loves giving blowjobs and has a perfectly trained throat muscles to swallow cock after cock.
Whether his chest is hairy or shaved, he always looks hot and his firm, toned legs are always ready to be slung over his shoulders so you can penetrate him missionary style, so that as you're fucking him, he can tweak your nipples to send shivers of excitement all over your body.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:28
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 1837kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Private Manstars Vol1: George

Fetish Bar, Scene #01 (Pierce Paris, Lain Kross) Rotorua

Pierce Paris spots Lain Kross sitting at 'The Fetish Bar' and likes what he sees. Lain notices Pierce checking him out from across the bar and decides to join Pierce to shoot some balls on the pool table. Lain gets more than a friendly game of pool when Pierce blindfolds him and cuffs his hands behind his back. Lain submits to Pierce's desires and offers up his body for Pierce to use at his own free will. Pierce gets on his knees and sucks Lain's growing cock until he's ready to open up Lain's ass. Pierce gets in deep with his tongue and gets the stranger from the bar ready for his giant dick. Lain has no idea what he's in for until he feels Pierce slide his monster deep between his cheeks. Pierce pumps away with a steady pace going deep inside the new hole. Pierce's massive balls bang on Lain's ass with every thrust from the muscle . After fucking the hunk hard, Pierce decides Lain has been a good hole and needs a reward. He takes Lain out of his restraints and lets him suck on his big cock. Pierce's shaft sliding in and out of his mouth makes Lain blow his load all over the floor. Lain really needs Pierce's load, but Pierce isn't ready to give it up just yet.
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Bar, Scene #01 (Pierce Paris, Lain Kross)

Eli & Drew Flip Fuck Maynard

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Gemini Studios
Cast: Drew, Drew Harden, Eli Channing
Eli catches Drew in the shower and makes his move. Even though Drew towers over him, Eli has a lot of spunk and confidence. He gets right into it and grabs his cock before licking his way down his tanned torso. Eli gives Drew a top notch blow job and then steps back pushing the taller guy down to his own hard dick. Still wearing their towels, they go into the studio and start making out. Tongues are darting in and out of hungry mouths as they get ready for a hot oral session. To even things out, Eli gets a step ladder so they can take turns blowing each other. This also gives them great access to each other's tight pink holes and again their tongues are called to duty. They take turns rimming each other before continuing their sucking. They finally cum with Eli shooting on Drew's tanned belly, and Drew shoots in Eli's mouth. A few days later, they get together again, but now they know each other. Drew starts blowing Eli and then gets his leg in the air for more rimming. But he's not stopping there: he shoves his cock deep in Eli's tight ass. Thrusting in and out he fucks Eli in long strokes. It feels so good that Eli loses his breath moaning so much! He gets a good pounding on his back with his legs up high and on his knees doggy style. Eli is a good bottom and a good top, too, as he proves by burying his cock deep in Drew doggy style. He makes his tall partner squirm as he just keeps fucking. And if Drew thought that was all he was getting, he better think again as Eli flips him on his back and screws his ass with those long legs in the air! Eli shoots on Drew's face; paying him back for facial he got in their first round. Drew's too spent to cum, so we call it quits.
Duration: 58:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eli & Drew Flip Fuck

Время генерации страницы 0.03464 секунды с 9 запросами